IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

URATIA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Good evening to everybody!

I have got something to ask you people: does someone know something about the name URATIA? Where does it come from, and what does it mean?

Thanks for answering.

Guest guest

no, no, I mean exactly URATIA without "N". A friend of mine told me that he dreamed a woman who was called URATIA. Now I'd like to know if she's a positive or negative energy.

Thanks

mind it. it may be positive I don´t know.

I think is the mother of Maharaja Pariksit, so that how can be considered because of the dream codition... ¿?.

I have read a little yet about a book -Going Beyond Vaikuntha.

...After the Srimad-Bhägavatam was spoken in seven days, the mother of Parik§it Mahäräja, Uttara,

said to her son, Because what Sukadeva Gosvämi explained was so philosophical and full of siddhanta, I was not able to experience it in my heart due to being a woman. Therefore you please

explain the essence of it in a simple fashion, in a few words only, so that I may understand it well.

Then Parik§it Mahäraja described how Narada, from his own experience, showed the glories of

Bhagavän by revealing the glories of His dhama and the glories of His eternal associates..

The Brahmana Meets Gopa-kumära - First Chapter.

Hari bol !

Guest guest

where in this quote does it say that Uratia is the same as Uttaria?

"...After the Srimad-Bhägavatam was spoken in seven days, the mother of Parik§it Mahäräja, Uttara,

said to her son, Because what Sukadeva Gosvämi explained was so philosophical and full of siddhanta, I was not able to experience it in my heart due to being a woman. Therefore you please

explain the essence of it in a simple fashion, in a few words only, so that I may understand it well.

Then Parik§it Mahäraja described how Narada, from his own experience, showed the glories of

Bhagavän by revealing the glories of His dhama and the glories of His eternal associates.. "

Yoga Nidra is said to be however respectin a sleeping state.. out of Yoga.

i figured out this by other senior devotees they didn´t recomend The Maharäja books that i have found to be something controversial.. anyway i think don´t mind you boys cos that was out of dreams.

Maybe among the siddhanta is much many things out of a name, and the right woman to ask maybe Durga Devi, My Guru says that for these things there is no argument.. as far as the sleep is saying something or so..

i think to reconsider shall it be reconsidered the Durguns.. out of wich the sleepy athmosphere came as ignorance.

Guest guest

<font color="red">"You are speculating."</font color>

That's the old, tired line used to denegrate something a person says, when one has no answer.

POSH!

excuse me.

I have been entagling much my self out of fancy topics..

I recognise my fault and to the feet of the vaishnavas i shall beg pardon.

i have been comiting aparadhas-- so i humbly request to the forum readders and mercifulll vaisnavas to forgive my fault to forgive my offences... to the feet of the vedanta philosofy, to the feets of Guru maharaja.. to the lotus feet ;-- Then Parik§it Mahäraja described how Narada, from his own experience, showed the glories of

Bhagavän by revealing the glories of His dhama and the glories of His eternal associates.. " Bhagavan and the sastra. !!

Plz, forgive Me cos i have not known what me be doing.

Guest guest

No, actually when someone starts with "I think" and goes on with something that has no sastric backup then it is indeed speculation.

Guest guest

ok, so you've omitted the "I think" - so please give exact vedic scriptural references to back up your interpretation of "speculating."

Hi man, I'm the guy who created this name. It was 1997, I was looking for my band name so I've mixed some words and at the end I've had a casual name. Anyway, that band today doesn't exist, but the idea is alive. Uratia, in my imagination, means: the assolute truth.

Riccardo Sambataro