IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Mahabharata is coming to Bollywood with a big bang.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

The Epic Mahabharata is coming to Bollywood with a Big bang. Massive star cast. India's most expensive movie yet. Hope they bring out the message from Shri Krishna. Its Gonna be something like the Lord of the Ring sequal. Can any Devotee of the lord meet the producer. I hope a hare Krsna devotee can actually meet the producer and the director of the movie. This is one of the biggest venture to spread the Lord's message to the mass.

i've prayed to the lord a year back hoping one day Mahabharata will be make into a movie so that everyone will get to hear the message.

http://infinitesolutions.biz/articleupdate1.html

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/hindi/article/16290.html

i'll be suprised if its good, Bollywood is absolute TRASH.

I dont think it will be as good as it could have been.

There's no way it can be fit into one movie, it needs to be a trilogy.

Secondly its a disgrace the Khans are given the roles of Karan and Arjun.

Who will play Krishna? I swear if its a Muslim, there will be riots.

I remember a few years back they were trying to make Ramayana, with Salman Khan as Lord Rama and another Khan as Laxman. Disgusting, Salman Khan has murdered people, womanized, beat women and has links with the underground mafia.

Luckily Hindus wouldt allow, so the film didnt go through

I wish Peter Jackson could have directed it. Bollywood will ruin our wonderful history.

even i have sincerelly hinkin about the production though for the great people will be great to be found of good knowledge.. could you imagine the greattest cause are greattest epics not jus t imagintion or someething carved out of mind.. but real true human history and composition.

It would be so nice if can be made some six seven movies as the Lord of the Rings or harry potter production carve also for shocking the audience with nice technology and cash.

I think if this is possible not for bollywood maybe "Holy-wood" jaja.. i think it would be at last the final trompet for the massess in the material world of things.

Guest guest

If they pick bollywood starlets and heroes the only effect will be some nice lusty sentiment of how nice they look dancing and singing their songs together like they always do.

If they have pure devotees involved in 99.9 of the writing directing and starring roles it will be a success. Pure devotees meaning at least trying to follow the four regulative principles and chanting sixteen rounds.

Guest guest

The bollywood producers/directors dont possess much spiritual knowledge. They only want to make money through such movies, as they know Indians are religious.

I think it will give the wrong message rather than spreading the true spirit of Bhagvad Gita.

and the recent example to this is 'Kisna'

First, Mr. Ghai mis-spelled the name of our all powerful Lord and second, he completely missed the point.

Another example is SRK's Ashoka ! what nonsense he has shown in the movie ! I hope this doesnt repeat in this new vanture 'Mahabharat'.

Lets pray to Krishna that in future, a devotee makes a movie on Mahabharat/BG.

Guest guest

Hare Krishna.

I am actually planning to make DVDs of the BG now. It should be available in June.

It won't be a movie type just the recitation in sanskrit and english with explanation after each verse. The first DVD with BG recitation.

Guest guest

All you people are THICK if you think Bollywood will do any justice to it. Its absolutely ridhiculous, they are making Khan actors be in the movie....even Salman Khan i heard....a man who murdered homeless people, killed endangered species, beat his ex-GF...plus probably more crimes with his underground mafia links. And of course the other Khans, have their links too.

One movie cannot do it justice, it has to be a series of movies.....and definetel not bollywood. YOU FOOLS! It will be an insult to our scriptures