IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

who were the 1st humans on earth?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

who were they according to vedic scriptures? in abrahamic faiths it's generally accepted that adam and eve were the 1st humans, but i think i read somewhere that manu was.

Guest guest

There is a distinction between humanlike beings and humans as we know them today. The former dates back a lot further than you and I can imagine. As for our human bodies today, probably just as long as science books tell you.

Guest guest

According to the non-vedic religions Adam and Eve were the first humans and they lived 6000 years ago.

Well, this non-sense as there are bones of humans dating back to millions of years in Museums.

Man was the first human and we descend from the 7th Manu who lived about 2 billion years ago.

because i think it really was Adam and Eve, or Adam and hawa or shankar-parvaty, or the first Laxshmi and Näräyan seence destruction comes to be like - preparing the kingdom for new descendats, in where we humans tek inheritance number-wise, when you chek there is sastric relation about the first human couple as for the sikhs shankar is remembered naked as Adam, i don´t know how exactly they call Him and Hawwa as Durga-Parvaty, or Eva.

There is relation of it in all sastric religions as in the Vedas itself, "The poet only or the sun of knowledge can give the correct clarification of a ´poem´".

This secret is to be understood.

Then from that point it would be the CORPOREAL Father and Mother (pita-mata) the creator of the hole human desendants population

for a new cycle

Even time is relative though.

- haribol.