IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Why is Krishna hiding?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

If Lord Krishnas really real and not just imagination why does he not come out and show himself.?Why all the creeping around and hiding .Lets say... Krishna outside 10 Downing Street London on January 15th at 11 am.Then i will definitely be interested .!!!!

Guest guest

He has nothing to prove to you......

How do we know you're real.....show up at barrister ave. in New Jersey tommorrow at 10am.

that way i can believe you are real.

Guest guest

Is Krishna your order supplier? that you ask him to appear and he comes abiding your orders??? well...He is GOD. and when we say GOD we mean the unlimited, omnipotent and completely independent...and not an order supplier.

Ofcourse you can see him. Great sages and acaryas have seen him. okay, let me explain it this way:

how you want to see Krishna? through your eyes? what potency our eyes have? We are very proud of our vision, but the moment there is no light, the seeing power of our eyes is gone !! these eyes cannot see through dark, neither can they even see the Sun directly ...what to speak of seeing GOD.

You need spiritual vision to see HIm, and not that you ordered... 'O Krishna ! common I want to see you..come here !' . First see if you are qualified to see GOD.

now answer to your question... 'Is Krishna hiding?'

well there is a story of a man. He kept himself closed in his room...he shut all the windows and doors so that the sunlight may not enter, whereas others let their doors and windows open so that sunlight can enter their houses and remove the darkness. after some time, this man started blaming the sun... 'hey see...the Sun is hiding from me. why is Sun hiding?' Though the sun is giving sunlight to everyone...it is selfless and unpartial...everybody is free to be benefitted with the sunshine.

same is our condition. we have kept our mind and heart shut. we dont want krishna's lotus feet to enter our dark room because we are too engrossed in material activities. and later on we blame... why is Krishna hiding !

hope you got the amswer.

To Arjuna is been said to him though that Krsna, same God, gives divine eyes so to see him, and My Mercifull Master Acarya is sayin you go on chanting then you go on enjoying it to see.

Be bless man, i think there is a ratha yatra or somethin organized by the brahmacharis in the Temple? I will like to see more howevah !

Then we a gone openin the door and the heart window sort to the evel flyes right a way from Us !

Havin devotee asociations can despell many confutions arrownd our lifes.

Guest guest

The Logic of the Absolute

© Hridayananda das Goswami

Given a proof of God, who knows how to read it?

People often ask us “can you prove the existence of God?” The word “proof” indicates a conclusive demonstration that establishes the validity of an assertion, in this case the assertion that God exists.

But as soon as we speak of a demonstration, the next question is: “to whom shall I demonstrate?” If we speak of evidence of data, we must know who will see and hear it. In other words, who will judge the results of a particular experiment, test, or trial.

Consider a hypothetical example. Doctor Waterport, the famous scientist, has just discovered a sophisticated formula that solves a technical mathematical problem. He proudly calls his colleagues together and presents them with thirty pages of ultra technical symbols. His fellow scientists pore over the pages and conclude: “yes, this is the answer we have been looking for.” If Dr. Waterport were to show the proof to an ordinary person on the street, the person wouldn’t even know how to hold the pages right side up. Because he is not trained in mathematics, the proof would be meaningless to him. So the conclusion of our analysis is that the proof demands a qualified audience.

Certainly, any valid proof must be logical. But just how we apply logic depends on our previous experience. For example, suppose an apple tree is growing outside your window. One morning you hear a sound like that of an apple hitting the ground and when you look outside you see a ripe apple lying beneath the tree. Logically, you conclude, the apple has just fallen from the tree. Your logical statement rests on your previous observation that the apple tree produces apples, that ripe apples fall to the ground, and that they make a certain sound when this occurs. And your statement appears logical to those with similar experience.

We apply logic, then, in terms of our experience. Therefore, how can we expect to make God logical to a person who has had no spiritual experience? How can God appear logical to a person to whom the very terminology of the science of God is unintelligible? Thus, it is ludicrous when those who are spiritually blind, deaf, and dumb demand that God be made “logical” to them and that His existence be “proved” in their terms.

In general, it is illogical for a person untrained in some field of knowledge to demand that a particular fact pertaining to that field of knowledge be logically demonstrated to him. Thus, if someone who has no idea of what a number is demands that I logically demonstrate that two plus two equals four, I can’t do it. Similarly, if a spiritual ignoramus demands that God be logically demonstrated to him, his very request is illogical. How could the illogical demands of atheists be possibly met?

On logic and spiritual experience

We can easily submit innumerable proofs of God — provided we are free to stipulate that the judge be a person who is spiritually trained. Devotees of the Lord who are advanced in Krishna consciousness can logically, evidentially, and demonstratively deal with the reality of the soul and God. But materialistic fools demand that God, a non-material being, be reduced to a material formula.

It is patently absurd to demand material proof for a non-material entity. Mathematical or physical laws describe predictable ways in which material things interact, yet God and the soul are not material and thus cannot be reduced to material descriptions. This does not mean, however, that the soul is outside the jurisdiction of logical discussion. Consciousness itself is spiritual, not material, and thus the study of consciousness, or spirit, is not beyond the scope of human beings.

In fact, all fields of knowledge depend on tangible perception by the soul, since all sciences depend on conscious scientists, who do all the thinking and perform all the tests (and consciousness is spiritual). In other words, spiritual awareness is intrinsic to all types of awareness, although materialistic people do not recognize that consciousness is spiritual.

Therefore, there is no lack of data to prove the existence of spirit since, by definition, consciousness itself is spiritual. The problem is that foolish intellectuals whimsically designate consciousness as a material, not a spiritual, entity. But as soon as we accept the simple truth that consciousness itself is spiritual, we find that in every stage of awareness and in every field of knowledge our perception of all manner of data is resting on a spiritual experience — the experience of being conscious. And when consciousness studies itself, it reaches the stage called spiritual consciousness, or self- realization. Ultimately, when the self-realized person fixes his consciousness on the source of all consciousness, he reaches the realization of Krishna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead.

For one who has not perceived the superior pleasure of Krishna consciousness, it will seem illogical to restrict his material enjoyment. A Krishna conscious person, however, perceives that spiritual consciousness is far more pleasurable and satisfying than materialistic consciousness. He further perceives that sinful activities, activities against the laws of God, harm that consciousness. Thus it is entirely logical for a Krishna-conscious person to obey the laws of God, just as it is logical for an ordinary citizen to obey the laws of the state.

Ultimately, we must come to the stage of absolute logic, which refers to absolute perception, a perception of things with eternally recognizable properties and eternally established relationships. For example, God is the supreme master and enjoyer and we are His eternal servants. Thus it is absolutely logical for us to serve Him, for we are then situated in our natural constitutional position. To serve a mundane employer may be logical, but it is not absolutely logical, since after the employer’s death, or upon his bankruptcy, serving him is illogical.

In conclusion, logic is a secondary process that follows the primary process of consciousness. We are conscious, for example, that numbers have particular values and properties, and based on this perception, we can state that a particular mathematical equation is either logical or illogical. Similarly, by purifying our existence through the practice of Krishna consciousness we are able to perceive the values and properties of God, and thus we can discern that a particular statement about God is either logical or illogical. By confirming our analysis with the Vedic literature, standard reference books of spiritual science compiled by realized devotees, we can come to the point of perfectly understanding the science of God in Krishna consciousness.

Sopurce:

http://www.acharyadeva.com/en/life/logicofabsolute.php

in wide angle it goes as in general for the Forum Forms.

Thank you Neil.

I have had a gimastic teacher that was called Neil, nice.

Then it´s conciousness and so on Logic, then we come to the self realization plane of conciousness beings that we are.

hare krsna.

Guest guest

Can you get the President of US to come to your house for dinner?

No. Why not? Beacause he is not cheap and you are too cheap for him.

In a similar way, you are way too cheap for Lord Krishna, you are in-significant, so he has nothing to prove to you. He doesn't need you. You need him.

There are trillions of planets with zillions of living beings. This planet is just in-significant, and you and I are just in-significant.

Guest guest

Ask not, how can I see Krishna; but ask, how can I make Krishna see me.

Hiranyakashipu, be not; Prahlad Maharaj, one must be.

Guest guest

he told me he waited for you at 10 downing st but u didnt turn up so i guess u missed out my friend.

we are always missing out when we decide to look at the television instead of him.

/images/graemlins/smile.gif Hari bol.

Guest guest

this material world was created because we desired to enjoy seperate from God, so Krsna is granting our desire.

we wanted to be God, didn't want God around etc etc.

He is not going to just 'show up' because that is the way we want it. Only when we desire Krsna and nothing else, will we see Krsna.