KRSNA AND KRSTA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

http://www.gitamrta.org/krsta.htm

KRSNA AND KRSTA

Father and Son

Did Jesus declare himself as God?

Absolutely not.

Jesus said “Why do you call me good? No one is good but God alone” (Mark 10.8)

“My teaching is not my own. It comes from him who sent me” (John 7:16)

“Are you the Christ, the son of the blessed one?”

“I am” (Mark:61b-62)

Jesus said “I go unto my father: for my father is greater than I” (John 14.28)

Jesus said “Father forgive them, they know not what they are doing”

“I and my Father are one" (John 10.30) – The Christians use this statement to justify that Jesus is God, but this actually proves that Jesus is not God. If Jesus and his father are equal then neither of them can be God. As God is One not two. The Bhagavad-Gita states that everything is a part and parcel of God. Thus even a dog can say he and God are one.

The Bible was written hundreds of years after Jesus with the real teachings of Jesus changed and ever since the first version, it has been adulterated so many times. This can easily be proven by the fact that there are so many contradictory statements.

Did Lord Krsna declare himself as God?

Absolutely yes, without any doubt.

Supreme Father:

“It should be understood that all species of life, o son of Kunti, are made possible by birth in this material nature, and that I am the seed giving father” (Lord Krsna, Bhagavad-Gita 14.4)

“I am the father of this universe, the mother, the support and the grandsire”

(Lord Krsna, Bhagavad-Gita 9.17)

Supreme Creator: Lord Krsna is the origin of all.

“The whole cosmic order is under me. By my will it is manifested again and again, and by my will it is annihilated at the end” (Lord Krsna, Bhagavad-Gita 9.8)

“Furthermore, O Arjuna, I am the generating seed of all existences. There is no being, moving or unmoving, that can exist without me” (Lord Krsna, Bhagavad-Gita 10.39)

"I am the source of all spiritual and material worlds. Everything emanates from Me. The wise who perfectly know this engage in My devotional service and worship Me with all their hearts"

(Lord Krsna, Bhagavad-Gita 10.8)

"Of all that is material and all that is spiritual in this world, know for certain that I am both the origin and the dissolution" (Lord krsna, Bhagavad-Gita 7.6)

Supreme Controller: Lord Krsna is the supreme controller.

"I give heat, and I withhold and send forth the rain" (Lord Krsna, Bhagavad-Gita 9.19)

“With a single fragment of myself I pervade and support this entire universe”

(Lord Krsna, Bhagavad-Gita 10.42)

Supreme Maintainer:

“The splendor of the sun, which dissipates the darkness of the whole world, comes from me. And the splendor of the moon and the splendor of fire are also from me”

(Lord Krsna, Bhagavad-Gita 15.12)

“I enter into each planet, and by energy they stay in orbit” (Lord Krsna, Bhagavad-Gita 15.13)

“This material nature, which is one of my energies is working under my direction”

(Lord Krsna, Bhagavad-Gita 9.10)

Omnipresent: Lord Krsna is omnipresent, meaning he is present everywhere.

“I am the supersoul, O Arjuna, seated in the hearts of all living entities, I am the beginning, the middle, and the end of all beings” (Lord Krsna, Bhagavad-Gita 10.20)

Omnipotent: Lord Krsna is omnipotent, meaning he is the greatest.

"There is no truth beyond Me. Everything rests upon Me, as pearls are strung on a thread"

(Lord Krsna, Bhagavad-Gita 7.7)

Omniscient: Lord Krsna knows the past, present, and the future.

“O Arjuna, I know everything that has happened in the past, all that is happening in the present, and all things that are yet to come. I also know all living entities" (Lord Krsna, Bhagavad-Gita 7.26)

“Many, many births both you and I have passed. I can remember all of them, but you cannot!"

(Lord Krsna, Bhagavad-Gita 4.5)

There is Only One God:

“Those who are devotees of other gods and who worship them with faith actually worship only me, O son of Kunti, but they do so in a wrong way. I am the only enjoyer and master of all sacrifices. Therefore, those who do not recognize my true transcendental nature fall down”

(Lord Krsna, Bhagavad-Gita 9.24)

Description of God: What does God look like?

- Lord Krsna has a form just like a human being, but his body is spiritual and thus eternal.

- His complexion is dark-blue, like that of a rain filled cloud.

- His eyes are like lotus petals.

- He is ever youthful.

- He is full of bliss and his beauty excels that of thousand of cupids.

- He likes to play the flute,

- He wears a peacock feather in his crown.

- He wears the Kaustubha jewel around his neck.

- He wears yellow garments.

Did Lord Krsna Prove his Divinity?

Absolutely yes, without any doubt.

Anyone can claim to be God, but who can actually prove it?

Lord Krsna performed miracles that only God can perform.

When Lord Krsna was 7 years old, he lifted a mountain (26 miles in perimeter) and held it up with his one hand for 7 days. Witnessed by tens of thousands of people who were standing underneath the mountain.

Lord Krsna expanded his body into 16,108 forms. Which means he duplicated his body into 16,108 identical bodies.

Lord Krsna transformed himself into others. This means he can make himself into a copy of anyone.

Lord Krsna made the sun rise and fall at his will.

Lord Krsna granted Arjuna divine vision and reveled his spectacular unlimited form as the cosmic universe. In which Arjuna could see the various forms of Lord Krsna, and unlimited Planets while being seated in one place. He was also shown the past, present, and future.

When Lord Krsna’s mother looked into his mouth, he showed her the cosmic creation within his mouth. She could see unlimited Planets in the Lord’s mouth.

Lord Krsna multiplied food. When 100 hungry holy men were visiting a place, they asked a nearby homeowner to prepare lunch for them. But the home had no food except one grain of rice. The householder prayed to Lord Krsna for help, and the Lord appeared outside their door. Upon entering the home, he was told of the 100 hungry holy men who were coming to the house for lunch. Lord Krsna ate the one-grain of rice and immediately the 100 hungry holy men who were on their way to the house, felt their stomachs filling up. They then called off the lunch visit. Lord Krsna is within our hearts and so he can satisfy all our desires from within.

When a woman called Draupadi was disrobed in a court of kings, she called out to Lord Krsna for help and he supplied her with an unlimited sari and thus she could not be disrobed.

Many atheists tried to kill Lord Krsna, but Lord Krsna very easily defeated them all and also gave them on the spot liberation. Lord Krsna is most merciful; he gives liberation to those who try to kill him. The Lord can give on the spot liberation; one need not wait for the Day of Judgment.

Lord Krsna brought back to life many dead people including the six children of Devaki.

Lord Krsna cured diseased people including transforming a hunchback woman into a most beautiful woman in return for offering sandalwood pulp to the Lord.

Lord Krsna killed all the wicked Kings who were tormenting and harassing the public. People were saved in this very life and didn’t have to wait for the Day of Judgment.

From this link : CHAITANYA AND THE MAKING OF BENGALEE COLLECTIVE-CONSCIOUSNESS.

All these philosphies came very close to each other.People used to worship the pirs,darvishes,baul-goshains,sannyasins(ascetics) with the same reverence. The tradition went on unabetted till Ramkrishno when he accepted KAlma and used to follow namazes five times a day. There was never a question asked about any difference of any religion or philosophical school.It went so as that Rev KrishnoMohan BandoPadhay a protestant missionary wrote or oversaw the writing of Kristokirtan in the same style as HAri-nam-Sankirtan. Still the Bengali Christians sing on their mass the KRishto-kirtans insteas of the western hymns in bengal villages.