IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

WHY ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

WHY ARE WE FIGHTING HERE OVER GODS? DOES IT REALLY MATTER WHICH GOD MORE PEOPLE BELIVE IN? NO IT DEOSNT, ALL MATTERS AT THE END IS HOW MUCH DOES ONE BELIVE IN. I MEAN I LIKE SWAMINARAYAN AND HE LIKES KIRHSNA SO I M GOING TO HATE HIM IS SO WRONG. I DONT BELIVE PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY FIGHTING OVER GODS IN THIS SITE. I THINK ANYONE THAT IS ARUGING ON THIS SITE OVER GOD, IS THE BIGGEST FOOL COZ YOU HAVE A LOT MORE KNOWLEDGE THAN I DO RITE NOW ABOUT GODS, BUT YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ANY OF WHAT YOU HAVE. GOD IS ONE AT THE END NO MATTER IF HE IS KRISHNA, SWAMINARAYAN OR CHRIST.I THINKS ITS WRONG TO EXPECT OR FORCE SOMEONE TO BELIVE IN A GOD THAT I BELIVE IN COZ WE ALL HAVE OUR OWN BELIEFS. SHARE KNOWLEDGE THAN FIGHT TO PROVE WHOS MORE INTELLIGENT. SPREAD THE KNOWLEDGE AROUND AT THE END, IF I MAKE ONE PERSON CHANGE THEIR MIND ON THIS SITE, MY JOB IS DONE.

TC YOU ALL.

Nice Man.

This yah place, a place to give and share, that´s a holy Forum and to handle truth i think enough though about that.

YOu´re wellcome.

Dharmaraja is a plenary body expantion of that God, you know?

As its said in Naarda Bhakti SUtra 5;(73, 74, 75)-- One should not indulge in argumentative debate, Such argumentation leads to excessive entanglements and is never decisive, One should respect the revealed scriptures of devotional service and discharge the duties they prescribe. ---For the Forum, Sastra is not exclusive in any sense.

I hope too, this makes much more sense, if you look in that way me too aprove your thoughts, am not cualified enough to do so, but in respect I.

Guest guest

We are not fighting over God, but whether a sect is following the Vedic scriptures or not.

If a sect calls it self a part of sanatan dharma then it must follow the vedic scriptures.

When people deviate from the vedic scriptures there is irreligion and unltimately they fall down. That's why the vedic religion is now a minority in the world.

With each new sect that deviates from the vedic scriptures, they create a new god and new scriptures. Thus dilute and destroy sanatan dharma. That's what's happening in the world today.

If all the Hindus followed the vedic scriptures and worshipped Lord Krishna only. Lord Krishna would not desert India, which is what he has done. As a result India is in a chaotic condition and getting worse.

Even the President and Prime Minister of India is not Hindu. What a shame to all the Hindus. Hindus have become dogs in their own country due to so many bogus Gurus who instead of following the vedic scriptures they create new gods and scriptures and confuse the Hindus. Who give up the vedic religion and convert to man made demonic religions.

Guest guest

When our house is diry, the others will only add dirt to it.

When we clean it up, then others will dare not dirty it.

Give up all non-sense dharmas and bogus Gurus who deviate from the Vedic scriptures. Then Lord Krishna will once again make India, the ruler of the world.

"Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me. I shall deliver you from all sinful reaction. Do not fear." (Lord Krishna, Bg. 18.66)

Guest guest

Another bogus sect follower.

The Swaminarayan sect is wicked as it follows the good teachngs of the Vedic scriputres but it ignores the main point that Lord Krishna is the supreme.

Wicked.

Guest guest

WHY DO YU SPEAK IN CAPITALS, DON'T YOU KNOW THAT MEANS YOU ARE YELLING, YOU DEFEAT THE PURPOSE OF YOUR POST BY DOING THAT, LOOK AT MY POST NOW, LOOK HOW IT LOOKS AGGRESSIVE BECAUSE I AM USING CAPITALS!!

Guest guest

By merely reading the Shikapatri, which is the book of conduct, i.e rules that we should live by, eg not eat meat,smoke..etc One does not get the full and exhustive meaning Swaminarayan Sampraday.

Bhagwan Swaminarayan, has said for further examplations One should read the various scriptures of the Sampraday, Like Satsangi Jivan, Vachnamrut,

In these above scriptures, Just as Shri Krisna Bhagwan has said that is supreme, Like wise Bhagwan Swaminarayan has said countless times that I am Supreme and that there is NO one above me.

I believe just like you that Shri Krisna Bhagwan is the Supreme incarnation, but Bhagwan Swaminarayan is the source of this Supreme incarnation(Krisna Bhagwan)

Lets take a few examples

How many years after Shri Krisna Bhagwan went back to his abode, did any one create mandirs for him, when was his first image-Murti installed,

On the other hand Bhagwan Swaminarayan installs his own divine form in Vadtal known as Hari-Krisna Maharaj

Do you know about Samadhi (a form of trance)

Shri Krisna Bhagwan may have given to a hand-ful, we don't find many examples in the bhagwat, just a few.

Bhagwan Swaminarayan, would send not just his followers, but muslims, Parsis, Sikhs, Animals, birds, you name it.

In Samadhi people would see their own deity that they belived in be it Krisna,Naraysn, Nar-narayan, Shiv-parvti,Ganesh etc the list goes on.....

But all would merge into the divine from of Bhagwan Swaminarayan. people would come out of Samadhi and tell others what they saw.

When you die, who comes to collect your soul, it's a Parshad or some attendent of Shri Krisna Bhagwan

Bhagwan Swaminarayan says, at the time of death for my followers, I shall come to take you to my divine abode

The point my friend is not to insult God,His Saints, the Poor or Brahamins, and by saying Swaminarayan sect is wicked you are insulting GOD

by all means it's a free world,

so I bid you

Jai Shri Krisna Bhagwan & Jai Shri Swaminarayan

Guest guest

There are plenty of deviant sects that think that their gods performed so many miracles etc, ie shridhi sai sathya sai etc, swaminarayana etc, this is after all kaliyuga and this sort of thing has been predicted that it will dillute and destroy original sanatana dharma. Everyone excepts gita, krishna clearly says there is no truth higher than me i am the source of everything, swaminaryana in shiksha patri also says in verse 108 that krishna is the source of all incarnations. Best to take the safe path and worship the forms of god like rama nrsinga narayana krishna vishnu as recommended by vyas death at tleast you cant go wrong as everyone sanatan dharmic acaraya accepts vedic scripture. Other wise there are plenty of so called gods not only claiming to be god but the source of rama vishnu etc. These people will take you to nowhere nice.

Guest guest

Your right there are many deviant sects out there, But Swaminarayanism is not ONE of them. The things that I noted in the first email, where all documented in history in the Shastra Satsangi Jivan, and that was some 220 years ago, it’s not just yesterday or the day before.

Secondly I guess you did not know this,…. Like the Vishnu ShastraNama, we have Saravanamavil (taken from the Shastra Satsangi Jivan) which is a 1000 names of God,…. From this for the benefit of satsangies there Jan Mangal Namavili a compilation of 108 names.

Since Shastra Satsangi Jivan is all about Lord Swaminarayan, the first and seventh names are Om Shri Krisna Namah, which means they belong to Lord Swaminarayan.

So as you note in Shikapatri bhagwan Swaminarayan saying “krishna is the source of all incarnations” he is talking about himself and nobody else

About Ved Vyas, one of names attributed to bhagwan Swaminarayan in Jan Mangal Namavili is Om Vyas Shidthan bhoda-kayaa namah, whichs means “One who observes all the rules and contraints of Lord Ved Vyas”, so lets not say deviant

Hope you understand, I am noting trying to deviate you from your path,

Jai Swaminarayan

Guest guest

Another bogus sect follower.

The Swaminarayan sect is wicked as it follows the good teachngs of the Vedic scriputres but it ignores the main point that Lord Krishna is the supreme.

Wicked.

Why don't you apply this *exact* SAME idiotic argument to your own sect. Your sect says Caitanya is the avatari and equates him to Krishna.

You and all with this view are a disgrace to your own sect. You practice the double standard of condemning others for the very thing you are guilty of. RIDICULOUS!

Guest guest

not quite I/we are condeming absolutely no one, Jiva, ishwara, Maya, Braham or Paramatama

no where in my replys have i said you should not call Shri krisna supreme, because krisna supreme is the incarnation that has eminated from Lord Swaminarayan

Lord Swaminarayan is not the incarnation, simply the source of all incarnations

there I've put this in very simple english

now nots let have anymore silly comments

Jai Swaminarayan & Jai Shri krisna

Guest guest

"Lord Swaminarayan is not the incarnation, simply the source of all incarnations"

This is completely insulting to Lord Krishna and the Vedic scriptures which clearly state that Lord Krishna is the origin of all.

This proves how wicked and irreligious the swaminarayan sect is. It should be totally rejected.

Guest guest

"Lord Swaminarayan is not the incarnation, simply the source of all incarnations"

This is the silliest of all statements.

Swamiarayan himself worshipped Lord Krishna and also stated that Krishna is the lord of all us.

Based on the Vedic scriptures, Lord Krishna is the supreme. So don't make foolish statements like this.

The swaminarayan sect is simply making the ignorant Hindus, more ignorant of the Vedic scriptures authority.

I really must say that the controversy "Gaudiya vaishnavism versus Swami Narayan" is most interesting .

I truly appreciate the personal insights given by the faithful followers of either path .

However I would like to see some polls or surveys made amoung the Indian Youth , whether they are more attracted to Gaudiyaism or the teachings of Swaminarayan , with intricate explanations of their respective inclinations or choices .

Moreover , it would be helpful to get an idea of what the educated middle-class thinks about both doctrines ; which one they would consider to represent the indian religiosity in a more accurate way .

And last but not least , it would be of greatest importance if one could get a glimpse of the opinions of the four well-established vaishnava-sampradayas ( Shri , Madhvaites , Vishnuswami ... ) :

Which process (between Gaudiya-sadhana and practices of the Swaminarayan-sabha) , according to them , represents the more bona-fide way of preserving the authentic vedic dharma ?

Guest guest

Follow the Vedic scriputres and not man scriptures like the swaminarayan scriptures. Which are about 300 yeasr old and written by man. The Vedic scriptures are from God directly and are eternal. They were first imparted onto Lord Brahma, at creation.

Lord Brahma who is the first created living being states in Brahma Samhita:

“Krishna who is known as Govinda is the supreme godhead. He has an eternal blissful spiritual body. He is the origin of all. He has no other origin and he is the prime cause of all causes.” (Brahma Samhita 5.1)

After Describing various incarnations of the Lord such as Rama, Balrama, Vamana, Nrsimha, and Vishnu, Sukadeva Goswami states:

“All of the above mentioned incarnations are either plenary portions of portions of the plenary portions of the Lord, but Lord Krishna is the original Personality of Godhead” (Srimad Bhagavatam 1.3.28)

Lord Shiva in the Gita Mahatmya states:

“Only one God – Krishna, the son of Devaki (verse 7)

In the Padma Purana it is stated:

“By scrutinizingly reviewing all the revealed scriptures and judging them again and again, it is now concluded that Lord Narayana is the supreme absolute truth, and thus he alone should be worshipped”

In the Skanda Purana it states:

“In the material world, which is full of darkness and dangers, combined with birth and death and full of different anxieties, the only way to get out of the great entanglement is to accept loving transcendental devotional service to Lord Vasudeva.”

The position of Krishna as God is confirmed by great personalities like Narada, Asita, Devela, Parasara, Brahma, and Shiva.

The Swaminarayan sect is not part of sanatan dharma and should be rejected completely.

Guest guest

Janmangal Namavali

Why recite Janmangal Stotra?

The recitation of this Janmangal Stotra brings bliss to the reciter and his family. This recitation absolves the reciter from his sins and purifies him. The reciter easily attains the four ends of wordly life: (I) Dharma - the religious merit, (II) Artha - the acquisition of wealth, (III) Kama - the fulfilment of wishes and desires, (IV) Moksha - the ultimate release from the cycle of birth and death and nearness to Lord Swaminarayan.

Evil spirit and diabolic powers will fly away on hearing the recitation. The reciter will be free from the hatred of his enemies. His life in this world will be blessed with all happiness by Lord Swaminarayan.

The holy Names of God,

Claim to tame your wandering mind;

Aim at building will-power,

It makes you win the game of life,

And brings you fame and fortune.

The recital of these holy Names of our Lord Swaminarayan will surely bring you fame, fortune and power; strength to win the battle of life and happiness of one and all; and gain Eternal Life in Akshadham.

Shree Janmangal contains 108 holy Names of Lord Swaminarayan. The number 108 is symbolic.

Number 1 means: You are worshipping God as being only one as Bhagwan Shree Swaminarayan.

0 (zero) means: When you recite these Names, your sins, evil thoughts are reduced to zero.

Number 8 means: You get eight types of miraculous powers to fulfill all your noble desires.

Janmangal Namavali in Gujarati

SHREE JANMANGAL NAMAVALI

Om Shree Krushnaay Namah ||

I bow down to Shree Krishna (The Supreme Spirit - Parabrahman Purushottam - Lord Swaminarayan Him-self).

Om Shree Vasudevaay Namah ||

I bow down to Shree Vasudev, who dwells in every atom.

Om Shree Nar Narayanaay Namah ||

I bow down to Shree Nar-Narayan Dev.

Om Shree Prabhave Namah ||

I bow down to Prabhu, the All mighty.

Om Shree Bhakti Dharmatjaay Namah ||

I bow down to the Son of Bhakti-Mata and Dharma-Dev.

Om Shree Ajanmane Namah ||

I bow down to the Eternal.

Om Shree Krushnaay Namah ||

I bow down to Shree Krishna (the enchanter of devotees).

Om Shree Narayanaay Namah ||

I bow down to Shree Narayan.

Om Shree Haraye Namah ||

I bow down to Shree Hari (the remover of miseries of His beloved ones).

Om Shree Hari Krushnaay Namah ||

I bow down to Shree Hari Krishana (the remover of miseries and the giver of bliss).

Guest guest

listen , I know you will take your time reading the posting below, at least I hope you will, so I don't mind if it takes you a few hours...days to respond

But make sure you read and digest, there will be a test

Dev Gadi, Amdavad))

Shreeji Maharaj's Mahima (greatness/majesty) plus its uniqueness in being 'Sarvajivahitavaha' (find out what this means below)

The Shikshapatri is an ocean of knowledge; it contains the mysteries of the Smriti shastras - the Vedas and the Vedanta. Lord Swaminarayan has in 212 verses given us the key for living a happy healthy life leading to Moksha. He has instructed each regarding duties, worship, devotion, knowledge in few words and it provides guidance for the achievment of the four Purusharthas viz; Dharma(right conduct), Artha (wealth) Kama (desires) and Moksha (liberation). It is an unparalleled work written by Lord Swaminarayan Himself and is in the form of epistles

Lord Swaminarayan has written in the invocation at the beginning: "Vame Yasya StithaRadha......ShreeKrishna Hrudi Chintaye". Here Radha means the ekantik devotees and Nityamuktas. Lord Swaminarayan has indirectly meditated upon His own form in the invocation.

Further on Lord Swaminarayan says in verse 111: "Ete Radhadayo Bhaktatasyasahu Pashatah Kachit , Kachitadeyati Snehatastu Gneyasatdai Kalaha"

This means that he who is Radhadik bhakt is sometimes by the side of Lord Shree Krishna, but at other times because of immense love for the Lord, merges into Lord Shree Krishna and becomes one with the Lord, so that only Lord Krishna remains

The Radhadik Bhaktas are mentioned in this shloka. Bhaktas means 'nityamuktas', who are always near God. Sometimes like Lakshmi they are united with the Lord out of sheer love for the Lord. There are three invocations in the Shikshapatri - at the beginning, in the middle, and at the end. Lord Swaminarayan has described Himself in each of the invocations. A particular description of Himself can be found in the middle invocation in verse 108:

"Sa Shree Krishnaha Par Brahm Bhagwan Purushottamah, Upasya Ishtadevonah Sarvavirbhava Karnam". Lord Shree Kirshna who is Par Brahm Purushottom is God and Lord Shree Krishna is our chosen deity who is worthy of worship and the cause of all incarnations.

The Vachnamrit is the jewel among all granthas (scriptures) of the Sampraday. It contains the words of Lord Swaminarayana which is called 'parvani'. In the Vachnamrit 6 of Ahmedabad, there is a question by Kuber Sinh: "Oh Maharaj! What should one do to prevent his faith in God?"

Shreeji Maharaj replied to him and the reply should be grasped by everyone. Therefore listen carefully - "...if you have deep faith in God and if you recognized his Divinity then there is no fear of your faith being shaken. The greatness of God is that the Lord who presides in this satsang (referring to Himself) is the source of the Divine Incarnations . He is Antaryaami and illuminates Akshardham. His form is Antaryaami and illuminates Akshardham. His form is eternally Sakaar. his divinity is Infinite. He is the Lord of Infinate Universes and the cause of Akshar Brahm. When He appears in the form of Rishabhdev, know that HE is Rishabhdev. When He comes as Shree Krishna, know that He is Shree Krishna. Whenever He comes in any Incarnation, know that He is the cause and source of all Incarnations that were before Him. One can have unshakable faith only if one understands this. "Lord Shree Krishna himself was born to Dharmadev and Bhaktimata in the form of Shree Nar Narayan Dev and therefore I have first and foremost installed His idol in Shrinagar (Ahmedabad). Lord Shree Nar Narayan Dev and I are not distinct, we are one and the same. He himself resides in Brahmadhaam." These words of Lord Shree Swaminarayan help one to strengthen one's faith.

In another reply, the Lord has said "It is also known as Gaulok". Here Akshardham is called by the name of Gaulok. Further it is said "The very Lord of that Dhaam, the Lord of Aksharadik mukta and Par Brahm Purushottam is He who presides in this Satsang (again referring to Himself). One who understands this attains Brahmadhaam". (Vachanamrit 6 of Ahmedabad).

Thus in this Vachanamrit Lord Shree Swaminarayan has Himself called Himself the cause and source of all Divine Incarnations. In Vachanamrit 7 of Ahmedabad Shreeji Maharaj in a reply to Pragji Dev's question says. "I went to the Dhaam of Lord Shree Purushottam which is above all. I myself am Purushottam there. I saw none greater than myself. I traveled to several places and then I came into human form. I looked within myself and realised that I am the cause of the creation, preservation and destruction of all the Universes. The Infinate Shivas, the Infinate Brahmas, the Infinite Kailashes, the Infinite Vaikunths and Gauloks. Brahmpurs and illuminated by my own Devine Light. I am such that if I shake the Earth with the toe of my foot, the Infinate Universes being to tremble. The sun, the moon the stars, etc. are all illuminated by my light."

If one understands that I am God he will be blessed with a stable faith and will never fall into sin. Such a soul shall be under my refuge and I shall grant him my Dhaam which is the Supreme of all. I shall make him like Antaryaami and bestow upon him such strength that he can be the creator of Infinate universes, etc".

In this Vachanamrit too, Lord Shree Swaminarayan has Himself said that He is the Lord Supreme, and has promised his Dhaam to one who understands his mystery. This is why He has indirectly meditated upon His ownself. His own form. The reason behind this is that while worldly beings crave for fame, God likes to remain hidden. Nevertheless, it is undebatable that the Lord has meditated upon His own form in the Shikshapatri, however, indirectly.

Shreeji Maharaj has written the Shikshapatri, not only for His followers or for Gods, Rishis or humans but for the welfare of all living beings. This purpose is explained in shloka 7 through the word 'Sarvajivahitavaha'. In shloka 11 Shreeji Maharaj says: "Sukshmayukamat Kuladerapi Buddhaya Kadachana". The Lord has instructed and prohibited the killing of even minute beings like lice, bugs, insects and mosquitoes. The extreme mercifulness of the Lord is displayed through this command. He has also addressed Gods and ancestors and commanded them to abstain from violence. He has also warned against violence for the sake of a woman or kingdom, He has strictly condemned violent acts in which one injures oneself or others. Thus, the Lord's concern for all living beings is contained in the Shikshapatri. The Lord has also commanded human beings to restrain from meat-eating, alcoholism, theft, adultery, gambling and other addictions as well to keep distance from those who indulge in such sins as these. The prasad of such Gods and Goddesses to whom offerings of meat and wine are made is also strictly prohibited. The Lord has attempted to turn all beings away from the path of sinfulness towards the path of true religion and morality. The worship and chanting of mantras of evil Gods and Goddesses is also prohibited. The Lord has recommended pure, holy worship. "Dhrashtava shva layadini, Devagarani Vartamani" and "Vishnuhu Shivo Ganpati Parvati Cha Divakaro" are expressive of the Lord's commands for respecting all holy deities in an attempt to establish a monotheistic faith.

The Lord has shown His care for His devotees like a mother and has provided invaluable guidance on matters ranging from brushing one's teeth to living one's whole life. The Lord has also mentioned that while buying or selling land or exchanging money with even sons or friends, one must have a witness. Such practical advice if followred can save one from expenses of lawyers and court. The Lord has emphasized on the daily reading of the Shikshapatri s that all tyaagis, grahastas, Acharyas, men, women and kings may always be reminded of their duties both - general and specific. The Lord has also advised regarding which shastras should be read and what kind of saints one should be in the company of, if one wishes to enjoy a happy life on earth and thereafter, as in the Shlokas given below:

"Dharmojnejo SadachaarahaMahatmyajanana yuberi sneho Bhaktishva MadhareVairagyam jneamprithi Shrii Krishnatarvastushu" Jhanam cha jivanayesh rupanam shustu vedanam"

The Lord thus has explained the characteristics and importance of Dharma, Bhakti, Juana, Vairagya, Jiva, Ishwar, Maya, Brahm and Par Brahm in the Shikshapatri. In shloka 11 the Lord says:

"Krishnastadavataraschya Dhyeyasthatpratima pich I "na tu jiva na nrudevadha bhata Brahm Vido PichII

In this shloka the Lord prohibits the meditation of Jiva, deities and Brahmvetta and commands all to be completely pure in worship. The Lord says at the end

"Madrupmiti madwani manyeyam paramdrat"

"This Shikshapatri which are My words are My own form. It is therefore not to be considered like other granthas (scriptures) and is to be preserved with respect and worshipped".

If one worships this Shastra with devotion then too he attains knowledge and is blessed with salvation in the end. This Shikshapatri was relevant at the time it was written, is relevant in the present times and will continue to be relevant in ages to come. The Lord has said in the Invocation at the end:

"Nijashritanam Sakalartihanta Saddharmama bhakte ravnama Vidhata I Data sukhanam man sepistanam tanotu Krishnoakhil mangalam nahaII.

Here too the Lord has meditated upon His own form as the protector of Dharma and Bhakti and as the Lord who grants the happiness that His devotees desire. He prays for the good of all as He was in human form.

The Acharyas and saints appointed by Lord Shree Swaminarayan have done a lot to encourage, promote and increase the scope of the work of universal welfare. Most noteworthy is the the service of the pithadipati of Shree Nar-Narayan Dev, Ahmedabad, the present Param Pujya Dharma Dhurandhar 1008 Acharya Maharaj Shri Tejendraprasadji Maharajshree who has spread Satsang in all countries at home and abroad and has accelerated the building of so many Mahamandirs and HariMandirs. He frequently travels abroad with the aim of reminding those Haribhaktas living abroad of their culture and religion. The wife of His Holiness Maharajshree, Pujya Lakshmiswarup Gadiwalashree also works for the preservation of the religion of women. She also travels abroad to ensure the faith of the Satsangi women in foreign countries. Her most noteworthy contribution is the exposition of the Shikshapatri in Hindi, which is her precious gift to the satsang. Param Pujya Lalji Maharaj Shree Koshalendraprasadji is also putting in his best to keep the fervour of the Satsang alive in children and youth. He has traveled extensively abroad and is giving the task a new shape.

Jai Swaminarayan

Guest guest

"In this Vachanamrit too, Lord Shree Swaminarayan has Himself said that He is the Lord Supreme."

In a book written by me, I also declare myself as God. Why don't you follow me too?

Im Kali Yuga, as predicted, there will be so many bogus Gurus who will declare them selves as God. Simply follow the Vedic scriptures, thus only worship Lord Krishna. And reject all other scriptures like the Vachanamrut.

Guest guest

This same argument can be used against christianity. Jesus declares to be god so he is bogus guru. Simply follow the Vedic scriptures and reject the Bible. Only worship Krishna.

Guest guest

The truth is that God declared his laws at the beginning of creation (trillions of years ago), not 300 years or 2000 years ago.

God's teachings are the Vedic scriptures. So reject anything else.

Sai Baba, Swaminarayan, Joe Bloggs, Jesus, and many others all declare themselves as God. They are all bogus and should be rejected.

Guest guest

How about Caitanya? His followers say he is god.

I love that word bogus.

Guest guest

"This same argument can be used against christianity. Jesus declares to be god so he is bogus guru. Simply follow the Vedic scriptures and reject the Bible. Only worship Krishna. "

The logic is if your calling your self a follower of sanatan dharma a follower of sastra, then follow it, dont claim that actally krishna is swaminarayan or ram is swaminaryana as that is not what the scriptures say. The scriptures say rama vishnu krishna any vishnu tattva is god. No mention of them coming from swaminarayanor his mantra or his abode. dont be so stupid.

Its like saying 200 years ago a guy came down and said he was jesus, he said he is the source of jesus as one of his names was jesus. But dont worry jesus is still god.

These people would be considered fools. However in kaliyug sanatan dharma anything goes what a joke.

Guest guest

"How about Caitanya? His followers say he is god. "

They also claim chaitanya god they have scriptural evidence, however the difference is that followers of chaitanya although they regard him as god they worship god according to sastra ie, krishna, nrsnga ram etc, they chant the mantra mentioned in padma purana, kalisantana upanishad etc. They worship lord krishna as described in sastra and they aim for the abode of golok as described in sastra.

Whereas the swaminarayans have their own mantras not in sastra aim for an abode not in sastra claim swaminarayan the source of even krishna and ram which is definately no where in scripture. Therefore such sects should be avoided, as clearly they are not followers of vedic sastric authority.