IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
kcp1982

Lord Krishna is the Supreme

Rate this topic

The answers to all the questions you are asking are in the Vedic scriptures. Nothing needs to be speculated about.

- Deborah Pitts

Fortworth, Texas

Ok, bare with me on this as I havent read many shastras in my time...

I want to know, When time began and Bhrama created this earth, where was it written that Krishna was the ultimate supreme?

Again, who was Vishnu at the time? not the supreme?

if the same, why different names for the same being?

Why followers of Buddha belive Buddha as supreme?

What proof do you have that the superbeings you are reffering to are the superbeings before they came down and not ordinary persons who had books written for them after they came?

I require answer for these please.

I want to know, When time began and Bhrama created this earth, where was it written that Krishna was the ultimate supreme?

Brahma is born from a lotus flower that grows from Vishnu's navel. There are unlimited universes, each with their own Brahma. All of those universes emanate from the breathing of Maha Vishnu as tiny specs. What seems like gigantic universes to us, are nothing but tiny specs that manifest and get dissolved in a matter of one second of Mahavishnu.

Again, who was Vishnu at the time? not the supreme?

if the same, why different names for the same being?

1) Vishnu was always the supreme.

2)The Lord is unlimited in all respects, so He possesses unlimited names as well.

Why followers of Buddha belive Buddha as supreme?

1) Budhists do not accept a supreme person. They believe in nirvana and nothingness.

2) You would need to ask a buddhist about their beliefs. There is no point asking a Hindu why a Buddhist believes something.

I am the Original Swaminarayan Sampraday follower. BAPS are a offshoot. Dont worry if they state bad things. It is their nature to do so. They broke away from the Original Satvik Sampraday.

Swaminarayan is Shri Krishna and Shri krishna is Swaminarayan same with the other avtaars. All are one. Belive your Ishtadev in such a manner and Bhagwan will be happy.

You all stay happy and behold the bliss of Bhagwan and live happily. Live each day as if it were you last and then do Bhajan Bhakti.

God Purshottam Narayan bless you all.

Jay Swaminarayan

Jay Shri Krishna

Nar Narayan Dev Ni Jay

all puranas, upanishads and sruthis declare that God is one ......the paramathma.

"ekam sad viprah bahudha vadanthi"----Rigveda

wise people say the one as in many ways.

Vishnu and Siva are one and the same......we should not see even a little difference between them..........says SrimadBhagavatham

also......there is only one.......no two......

that one is paramathma.........beyond three gunas.....

sarvam sivamayam

radhesyam