IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
kcp1982

Lord Krishna is the Supreme

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I think eventully Kcp Prabhu will understand that with love and compassion one can bring more and more ppl into Krishan Consciousness. Hare Krishna

Hare Krishna.

I very much appreciate the feedback from others.

I agree that I may sound direct, harsh, and even seem forceful to some.

In Kali Yuga people are so ignorant and dumb, they need to be told directly what is right and wrong. Otherwise they will not get the message.

If you tell your children slowly not to eat too much candy. Will they listen? But if you shout at them, will they listen?

There are so many bogus Gurus and sects who call themselves followers of sanatan dharma. I feel that only a direct approach will bring them out of ignorance.

The important point is that a preacher must always quote from authorized scriputres and statements made by a bonafide Gurus like Srila Prabhuapda. Which is what I am doing.

Kamlesh Patel

www.Gitamrta.org

Guest guest

You can't follow Prabhupad without understanding his Mood and Mission. Looking at all your posts,It appear you have a long way to go.

Hare Krishna.

I am the first person to make available the Bhagavad-gita as it is audio to everyone in the 3 worlds, also in 6 languages. Thousands of ignorant people around the world now know that Krishna is the God according to the Vedic religion. Thousands have become krishna conscious as a result of listening to one of my recordings and visiting my site which has over 60,000 hits per month. The only site with the Bhagavad-gita as it is audio in English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Arabic, Spanish, and French. The only site where the Bhagavad-gita book can be read in Arabic, also the Srimad Bhagavatam in Arabic (4 cantos).

If I didn't understand Srila Prabhuapda then what made me do all this? Do you know any devotee who has made available the Bhagavad-gita as it is audio free to everyone in the 3 worlds in 6 langauges?

If a preacher can make just one person krishna conscious then his mission is a success. I have made thousands, but I agree that I still have a long way to go.

Guest guest

The power of Krishna is working through you and making you do all this. Think about it that way, or you will become egoistic and start bragging about your achievements. Nobody in the three worlds can EVER be an achiever, Krishna is the only achiever and we simply 'steal' His glory and call it our own.

Hare Krishna.

This is an important issue to understand. Are we the doer or not of what we do?

Is Krishna the doer of creating over 5 billion people who eat cows.

Is Krishna the doer of creating religions which order cow killing?

Nothing can happen without Krishna knowing, but he does not interfere with our freedom. Which can be used for serving him or disserving him. He is in the heart of the all and in the devotees he is helping them advance in devotional service onto him. And he is also in the heart of the demons and helping them advance in demonic life.

Thus we are the doer to some degree of whatever we want. Krishna just helps us in whatever direction we want to go.

If Krishna was the doer of everything we do, then we wouldn't have cow killing and other demonic values. It's because of our doing that we have ignorance, irreligious values, greed, lust, anger and so on.

Why do some people suffer more than others? Is Krishna the doer? No. We are the doer of our destiny. If we behave badly now then we will suffer in the future.

"The tendency of a particular man toward work is determined by the modes of material nature which he has acquired. " (Srila Prabhupada.)

We acquire a particular mode of nature due to our doings.

"Thus I have explained to you the most confidential of all knowledge. Deliberate on this fully, and then do what you wish to do." (Lord Krishna BG 18.63)

Here Lord Krishna states that we can do whatever we wish, he doesn't force us. Thus we can become demons or devotees.

We can preach and make people into devotees or the demons will preach and make people into demons. In Kali Yuga, there are more demon preachers than devotee preachers and thus more demons in the world. Lord Krishna is helping both the preachers.

To think that we can sit around and do nothing as Krishna is the doer of everything is ignorace.

Guest guest

Mr. Kamlesh Patel, It seems you are too proud of your achievements. Pls. don't do that remember what Krishna says in Bhagwad Gita,"--Ahankara vemudh atama"

There is no doubt that you have done so much but to take all the credit to yourself is ahankar. So pls. watch out

Thanks

Hare Krishna.

I am serving Srila Prabhupada and Lord Krishna and am not interested in receiving the fruits of my work.

I was dealing with the Swaminarayans and instead of supporting me you stand on the opposing side by questioning my preaching method. Then when I tell of my work, you call me egoistic.

When one brother is engaged in battle, the others should support him and not question him. This is quality of a true Vaisnava.

Guest guest

Mr. Kcp1982 Nobody is against you. Also our battle is not against Swaminarayans or any other sect. So pls. give up this type of secetarian thinking and focus on incouraging ppl. to chant the Holy name. Also don't be so proud of your achievements.That will be very harmful for your spritual life.

Thanks and good luck

Guest guest

doesn't automatically mean Krishna is the doer of all individual actions. That's why I said in my earlier post: "The power of Krishna is working through you and making you do all this." Meaning, you are the doer but not an independent one and have to rely on krishna's power. That's the meaning of 'you are not the doer', not that a person does nothing and Krishna does everything.

"You are not the doer" means you are not independent and even to *do* a trivial activity like sleeping or eating, we have to depend on Krishna. "Krishna is the doer" means He is independent, therefore if he acts directly, He is a doer. ANd if you or others act, he is again the doer albeit indirectly, because it is His power that makes you act. Nowhere did I say we must sit around and do nothing, and expect Krishna to do everything. But at the same time, if a person brags about his actions, however noble, it means he's forgotten the *true* doer within him, Krishna.

Hare krishna!

KCP, how wonderful is your response. It is very much true that not many people understand this science of free will give to us by Krishna. I am shocked to see others going against you despite your explaination.....

A note to others is that, it takes a pure devotee and spiritual master such as 6 Goswamis or srila prabhupada to preach the KC science with compassion, which can change the hearts of the demons. But for the madhyama and uttama adhikaris it is the responsibility to fight back against any blasphemy or justification.

Hare krishna

Ankush

Guest guest

contrary to what u think - ur purpose on earth is not to tell anyone who is right and who is wrong. i seriously doubt u are anywhere near the state of these so-called 'bogus' gurus. let me reiterate - ur purpose is to attain moksha - not to tell everyone else they are wrong when you clearly arent 100% sure yourself - because if you were 100% sure that Krishna was God, you would be Bhramrup - which you are not.

"ur purpose on earth is not to tell anyone who is right and who is wrong."

It's absolutely certain from the Vedic scriptures that Lord Krishna is the supreme. Those who call themselves followers of Sanatan Dharma and do not accept the authority of the Vedic scriputres should be rejected. This is right.

The purpose of life for all devotees is to say what is right and what is wrong. Unfortunately, very few devotees follow this truth.

It's everyones duty to follow the scriptures and preach what the scriptrues state. If anyone does not follow the scriptures then they should be called bogus Gurus or bogus whatever.

Anyone who witnesses a crime and does not report it is worse than the criminal.

It is every devotee's duty to detemine what is right and what is wrong and make it public. Those who keep their mouth shut are no better than Bhisma who witnessed Draupadi being disrobed but he did nothing. Lord Krishna was very angry with him and he almost killed him with the wheel of a chariot in the mahabharat war. Lord Krishna states as Bhisma didn't say anything he was no different than Durshasan who was disrobing Draupadi.

Let me state again, bogus Gurus should be rejected and I will state what is right and what is wrong.

It's very unfortunate that devotees will complain about devotees who are preaching rather than to support them. This is Kali Yuga, because of very few preachers, the world has become demonic and it's getting worse.

"In the Age of Kali, the Earth thus becomes crowded with a corrupt population..."

(Shrimad-Bhagavatam, Canto 12 entitled, chapter 2 text 7)

The reason for this is that people don't know what is right and what is wrong. Devotees must preach what is right and what is wrong.

Guest guest

After going through this entire discussion I have some doubts arisen in my mind.

ISKCON also worships Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and Sri Nityananada Prabhu as incarnation of Krishna-Balaram. We also have evidences from the scriptures which prove this point. So we find gaura-nitai deities in ISKCON temples.

I am also planning to get gaura-nitai deities in my home and put them on altar and worship their lotus feet.

Will I be anywhere near the baps's style in doing so?

Guest guest

I am seeing everyone is raising finger on kcp ! what is this? kcp... hats off to you. you are doing an excellent service to Krishna by preaching. And dont worry whether your words are harsh or whatever. unless you are not strict nobody will listen to you.

And I have seen this other fellow from Swaminarayan, he is the one using harsh words and the most arrogant. Nobody said anything to him. He even didnt quote from any scriptures. Just see his tone how he spoke to kcp. on the other hand, kcp kept cool and only quoted from the scriptures. This is sad guys. rather than being jealous of such a nice devotee and preacher, you must appreciate his work.

Hare Krishna !

Guest guest

check the initial posts. Kcp was glorifying Krishna, quoting from the scriptures.

This guy from swaminarayan jumped in between and started poking his nose.

Mr. Baps, or whoever you are, this is the hare krishna site. why for the heaven's sake did you leave your swaminarayan discussion forums and came here? either to prove something or to clear your confused mind?

actually it is you who is confused and not us. We dont go to baps sites and keep imposing our iskcon philosophy. So better mind your own business.

Ok, bare with me on this as I havent read many shastras in my time...

I want to know, When time began and Bhrama created this earth, where was it written that Krishna was the ultimate supreme?

Again, who was Vishnu at the time? not the supreme?

if the same, why different names for the same being?

Why followers of Buddha belive Buddha as supreme?

What proof do you have that the superbeings you are reffering to are the superbeings before they came down and not ordinary persons who had books written for them after they came?

I require answer for these please.