IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

ALL YALL NEESD TO HELP ME PLEASE

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello ...everyone! My name is Cidney Clemens. I am in middle school, "Charleroi" and I was always interested in these facts. Since i was little i read different God books like a bible, and i always liked to meet or ask questions to a god. My family isnt really big on church, but we all believe in god. We are just like ordinary people who enjoy fun things together. Some of the types of things are... the mall, riding bikes, a lot of vacations, you know like normal people. I pray every night and ask god to watch over my aunt... she has cancer . I know not one of you people out there no me but please pray for my Aunt Betty.

Thank-you,

Cidney C. Clemens

Guest guest

Hare Krishna!

Hello Cidney C. Clemens,

Nice to see a young boy like you pray for your aunt, Iam sure more than any of us and your family, God will have a close watch on your aunt.

It is tough to have cancer and fight it. You should provide a lot of support for your aunt.

I know you are not aware of all different types of philosophy and religion in the world.

Whenever your aunt is feeling pain and needs help, and when she feels down, ask her to repeat the following as many times as possible, although you do not or may be your aunt does not know this, there is no harm in saying or repeating a few words.

It goes like this

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare

Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare

These words have immense power to help your aunt. Just like when somebody talks bad about somebody and just like how those words make one feel bad, similarly these words, have a positive affect on anybody who spells it.

So ask your aunt to repeat this when she feels like it. You can also try.

May your aunt come out off cancer safely!

Haribol!

anand