IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Who are Krishnas Parents?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Good day!

I would like to know who are Krishnas Parents?

He must have parents correct?

Have a nice day.

Guest guest

Good day!

I would like to know who are Krishnas Parents?

He must have parents correct?

Have a nice day.

Lord Krishna is GOD and in reality has no parents. HIS body is transcendental to everything we see. HE does not have a material body like us even when HE descends in human form as avataras.

HE accepted Devaki and Vasudeva as HIS mother and father in HIS lila.

Guest guest

Good day!

Then how was Krishna born?

Who take care of him and nurtured him?

Have a nice day.

Guest guest

Good day!

Then how was Krishna born?

Did you read my response. Do you have difficulty understanding statements ?

Lord Krishna has no material body period. HE appears and disappears as per HIS own will.

Who take care of him and nurtured him?

Have a nice day.

Lord Krishna is GOD. What appears as taking care of HIM etc. are all illusions. GOD needs no one to take care of HIM. It is HE who takes care of everything.

Guest guest

Good day!

How then did Krishna come into this world and why did he comes as a child and not an adult or a young man?

I appreciate you trying to clairfy some things.

Have a nice day!

Guest guest

Good day!

How then did Krishna come into this world and why did he comes as a child and not an adult or a young man?

I appreciate you trying to clairfy some things.

Have a nice day!

HE comes as a child as per HIS will. HE sometimes appears as full grown as in the case of Krishna Dvaipanya Veda Vyasa.

As for how HE comes, HE is GOD.

As per scripture, HE appears by the side of Devaki in a child form with four arms carrying Chakra, gada, Shankha etc.

Aum ShreeVishnave Namah

ShreeKrshn has no beginning. Because everything that has a beginning, has an end. Just like our life, we were borne and we'd die one day. This is called conditional life. Material life. Everything here is conditioned, mind-related.

But ShreeKrshn 'was' even before the creation (As He made it), He 'is' even right now (maintaining it)

and He 'will' be even after the dissolution of all the universes.

For producing a toy there has to be a manufacturing process. Making of parts of toy and assembly, likewise, for us humans, a prior sexual intercourse is required. In which us jivas, who enter the male's body through food and then from that food is made sperm, which through the intercouse, transmitted into a female, that in a due time, developes in to a material sheath of flesh and bones. So us jivas need sex and parents not only for birth but also maintenance.

These concepts of birth and death and parents and siblings and enemies are for the matter and not Supreme spirit.

So, Krishn, being unimaginably independent is free from such material constraints and defects.

So, Krishn is to everone's parents viz. dead, alive, in-between and He knows who else. Not otherwise!

Hari Aum Tat Sat

Guest guest

Good day!

Do you honestly believe Krishna had 4 arms?

Is it possible that those arms simply represent something?

Aren't arms considered helpers?

Have a nice day!

Guest guest

Do you honestly believe Krishna had 4 arms?

--god is omnipotent.. he can manifest millions of arms

Is it possible that those arms simply represent something?

---no they're not representations, they're reality

Guest guest

Good day!

Do you believe that God is in everyone?

You type of reality then you type of 1,000,000 arms.

How is this possible?

Have a nice day

Guest guest

Reality 1,000,000 arms?

How is this reality?

Please explain.

GOD can do anything, including displaying millions of forms, arms, heads etc. This is what Krishna showed to Arjuna ?

Reality is what Krishna shows you, not what you hallucinate.

Guest guest

Good day!

Do you believe that God is in everyone?

You type of reality then you type of 1,000,000 arms.

How is this possible?

Have a nice day

For KRISHNA everything is possible.

Guest guest

in answering this guest troll. He's not here to learn but bait you. It is obvious from his questions. Observe the way he says 'this is impossible', 'god cannot have million arms', 'this is not reality' and so on. A sincere person would ask, not assert. Ignore this guy.

As to Visnu having four arms, what's so surprising about that? Suppose I were brought up in a world where people had no arms at all, even two arms would be a big shock for me. But would the same be farfetched for those who have two arms?

Guest guest

Omshanti. The guest who says that the various numbers of arms shown to various deities represents the souls who help God in his task when God incarnates on this world.

When a earning son of a family dies while his father is alive, then the father says that my arm has gone or my right hand is gone. Does it mean that his right hand has been cut off? It means that the soul who used to help him in many ways has disappeared.

So the children of God are also like his arms. The arms draw strength from God. God directs them, God guides them, God gives them knowledge.

With regards,

On Godly service,

PBK

Guest guest

Krsna's parents are none other than Mother Yashoda, and Nanda Maharaj /images/graemlins/smile.gif

That was easy to answer your question :P

Next please...

Guest guest

Good day!

It is nice to see your typing.

The questions was asked about 1,000,000 arms was important to me because on one side 1,000,000 arms is said and on the ohter hand (no pun intended) one speaks of reality.

For me this can be confusing correct?

If asking questions is not premitted amongst the Hare Krishnas then please excuse.

Many will not follow simply on blind faith.

What good are visions how would this help one.

Have a nice day!

Guest guest

I think this situation here is that some1 was tryin say that when God has 10000 arms he or she meant that they are limitless.

Of course u can ask questions and actually u r very controlled in always takin time to say have a nice day even though others who reply dont. Basically its hard to figure out or understand God's abilities thru our limited inferior bodies. Well at the end of the day the burning question is do u have a desire to seek out God and do u wish find that there is like a splinter in ur life in that this material world always seems to be futile no matter how we hard one tries to enjoy or how hard one tries to think "believe" that they r enjoying.

Anyway u have a good analytical mind and u can use it to ur advantage to get out of this world.

Prabhupada said that wen one believes that this material world is place of suffering then spiritual life begins. Seems like urs has already begun as u r on this forum which prob means that u thinkin about deeper meanings of life.

ANyway u have a nice day too prabhu.

bolo Hari!

Guest guest

The questions was asked about 1,000,000 arms was important to me because on one side 1,000,000 arms is said and on the ohter hand (no pun intended) one speaks of reality.

Arms, legs, faces etc. means unlimited forms of Lord Krishna. HIS forms are all transcendental. HE has no material body.

For me this can be confusing correct?

If asking questions is not premitted amongst the Hare Krishnas then please excuse.

Many will not follow simply on blind faith.

Many come here with the sole purpose of preaching their religion and abusing ord Krishna. That is why some devotees doubt you.

What good are visions how would this help one.

Have a nice day!

Through meditating on forms of Shri Krishna does one gain devotion. Other ways are by chanting or hearing HIS names and lilas.

Devotion is the only means to reach HIM. Reaching HIM is the only means for salvation. There is no other way.

Aum ShreeVishnave Namah

Thanks for wishing me a good day, 'guest'

You asked me that if ShreeKrshn has four hands.

DON'T 'THINK' MATERIALLY

========================

I'd advice you not to think in a material way. ShreeKrhsn is not a material identity like me and you. He is spiritual. He is not made up of flesh and bones. NO. This is conditional thinking. If there is darkness in the sky it must be night. No, this thinking is right for the material world but spiritual world is not conditional. First of all our mind is so teeny that we cannot take every condition into accound and even if we somehow do than its very hard to deduce the correct result that it lays down.

OUR SENSES ARE LIMITED

======================

Recently there's been this mp3 revolution. All this fuss has been going about mp3. The mp3 technology does not actually compress the file, it only eliminates the frequency and sounds that a human ear can anyway not hear. So, the result is almost 1/11th size. Isn't that ashtonishing? I mean we can hear only 11th size of actual sound recorded in a song.

What I want to suggest is that, our senses are limited. We cannot see everything. Unfortunately, we don't want to accept this fact. So we're like a frog in a pond, who never saw the Atlantic Ocean and so was always lived in a misconception that the world was all that he could see from his small pond.

Moreover, there has been a misconception of a lot of persons who fall for name and form of God. I don't say that God is formless but yes, one can't restrict Him to one form only. ShreeKrshn is the person who 'was' even prior to the creation. He is omnipotent and omnipresent.

Just because our eyes cannot see the full frequency of color spectrum, we cannot see ShreeKrshn. He is there. He is here. He is everywhere. Just like we cannot see UV or IR rays, we can't see air, why? Becuase that color frequency cannot be catched by our eyes. So He doesn't have to come or go, He simply has to menifest Himself before our eyes.

SHREEKRHSN IS BEYOND SENSES, MIND, INTELLECT ETC.

=================================================

ShreeKrshn is not just beyond our senses i.e eyes, hears, skin, taste, etc., He is even beyond the mind that governs the senses. And this is not it, He is beyond the intellect that is higher and subtler to the mind and even false ego that is subtler to the intelligence.

All these functions have been going on inside our teeny brains and minds since time immerorial. We have taken not 1 or 2 but innumerable births. Our desires take our minds to various bodies in which those desires can be fulfilled.

CAUSELESS GRACE OF HIS

======================

Its really really a GRACE of SHREEKRHSN that somehow we have heard of HIM and now we have a chance to get free from the bondage of material prison.

ACCEPT THE UNIMAGINABLE

=======================

So, when it comes to ShreeKrshn, accept the unimaginale! You'd be surprised to know that there are innumerable universes that constitute this atomic material world. Ours is the smallest. Nasa may take millions of years to understand that.

Hari Aum Tat Sat

Guest guest

Om shanthi,

if krishna is God? why he sould do pooja ? if you want evidence i will place before you. One thing i understand that whenever taking subject of Lord Krishna as God there is lot of confusion in logically. No one ably to assess correctly in hiduisim. There are en enumber of God in hindu. Various sadhu sanyasi's and maharishis are giving different views. If you say Ram is Supreme God. Then why he is doing pooja at Rameshwaram? Why people is not saying God krishna intead of Lord krishna

in cool mind you sit and think then you will get answer other wise come to us

Krishnaiah

Prajapita Brahmakumaris

Guest guest

why he did puja? To set an example for us jivas. That's the purpose of avatarhood, to teach man by appearing and behaving as one. It's part of his lila.

Guest guest

Om shanthi,

if krishna is God? why he sould do pooja ? if you want evidence i will place before you. One thing i understand that whenever taking subject of Lord Krishna as God there is lot of confusion in logically. No one ably to assess correctly in hiduisim. There are en enumber of God in hindu. Various sadhu sanyasi's and maharishis are giving different views. If you say Ram is Supreme God. Then why he is doing pooja at Rameshwaram?

Reference: Shanti Parva of Mahabharata. Verses 12.328.5 onwards

ahamAtmA hi lokAnAM vishvAnAM pANDunandana

tasmAdAtmAnamevAgre rudraM sampUjayAmyaham

yadyahaM nArchayeyaM vai IshAnaM varadaM shivam

AtmAnaM nArchayetkashchiditi me bhAvitaM manaH

O Son of Pandu, I am, indeed, the Atma, the indweller of this universe and the worlds. Therefore, I worship myself first, even when I worship Rudra. If I did not worship Rudra, the bestower of boons, in such a way (i.e.,

worshipping the indwelling Lord first), some would not worship me, the indwelling Lord, at all - this is my opinion.

Why people is not saying God krishna intead of Lord krishna in cool mind you sit and think then you will get answer other wise come to us

Vedas, Gita declare that Lord Krishna is GOD. It cannot be concluded by how people address HIM.

This is very silly childish argument. Perhaps this is how your fake teachers argue.

Guest guest

Son of Pandu, I am, indeed, the Atma, the indweller of this universe and the worlds. Therefore, I worship myself first, even when I worship Rudra

This is not applicable to supreme it is said only for manush ya. when you are in meditation first we must understand i am atma for 10 to 15 minites then you view the paramatha chief of rudra mala shiva shankar bole nath. by doing this kind of practice your vikarma will destroy.

moodamathi lok will not understand how to see god and who is god at present world. All are in maya world.