IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

animal renet in cheese?

Rate this topic

The Australian cheese 'Nimbin' and 'Beggar' do not contain renet. The New Zealand cheesr 'Mainland' contains renet and should be avoided

Nimbin cheese is considered the best cheese in the world.

Although really the best cheese cames from Krishna's Cows on our Hare Krishna farms :deal:

The water that everyone drinks is full of fish and other animals, including all manner of dead things before it reaches your lips. And even if you are drinking pure cow milk, are you not drinking her blood which has been changed through chemical processes?

You should try cultivating purity of the mind. All of things in creating is pure, if you have evil and impurity of the mind then you will see certain people, items, activities and aspects of creation as evil. When you have purity of the mind you transcend all that. Then you see all things are there for a reason, that all people exist for a reason, every event happens for a reason, etc.

Just a thought.

hey this is very imformative...if i may request can we share some recipes that are purely vegetarian so it will help reduce the need for going to restaurants. I admit, in college I relied on Subway alot for dinner and I got the vegetarian sub with cheese. I thought subway was the safest option because you know whats going in but after reading this, i have second thoughts. So please share some recipes that are student friendly and quick to make.

Jai shri krishna

hey this is very imformative...if i may request can we share some recipes that are purely vegetarian so it will help reduce the need for going to restaurants. I admit, in college I relied on Subway alot for dinner and I got the vegetarian sub with cheese. I thought subway was the safest option because you know whats going in but after reading this, i have second thoughts. So please share some recipes that are student friendly and quick to make.

Jai shri krishna

Is there a Gopala's or Govinda's restaurant near where you live. Also look up 'KURMA DASA' on the web, there you will find hundreds of recipes, what part of the planet are you in?

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=j><TABLE style="WIDTH: auto" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 7px" vAlign=top>2.jpg</TD><TD vAlign=top>

http://bundeenainfo.com/kurma-comes-to-bundeena.htmlCelebrity ...

3 min 20 sec - <TABLE style="DISPLAY: inline; WIDTH: 50px; HEIGHT: 9px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>

<TD>

<TD>

<TD>

<TD>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tk8ySdltdrI

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

No I live in the United States and the closest Vaishnav temple to me is a good 300 miles away. However I did check out the link you sent and have been google searching Kurmadas and found valuable information. I was just asking because we kind of have to ration pure vegetarian foods like dals, atta and subzi because the vegetable choices are so limited and the Indian stores are a good 300 miles away too.

Thank you for your help I appreciate it very much.

Jai Shri Krishna