IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
apuzilla

questionare to ask on saturday july, 16

Rate this topic

im going to my swaminarayan mandir on saturday and i wanted to ask the santos about specific topics such as the krishna and lord swaminarayan topic there have been much heated debates on the forum - im at the moment composing lists to ask them and any other questions would be helpful -

atm i have the krishna in the alter floor not being in the center and the lack of krishna pictures and gitas being spread out -

anything is helpful,

thanks

i do want krishna in my life and i do believe in my religion. but after reading the forum for 4 hrs straight this morning - and having read some of the posts and reply from both sides, i have the same questions and i thought this would be a good time to get some examples from other people who don't have the same oppurtunity as i do and maybe i can answer there questions also that they might not know about either.

Guest guest

Hre Krishna,

Hello Apu.... well you'd be doing a postman's job by collecting questions and answers and then replicating them (chances are that you might mix up) to your audience at the Swminarayan temple - am I right?

Wait, be cool... read all the books available on krishna.com such as 1) On the way to Krishna (2) Nector of devotion and most importantly READ the Bhagwad Gita As It is by Swami Prabhupada - I am sure you will be a master to answer question spontenously which I am sure you'd love to.

Hare Krishna.

im not replicating my answers to no audiences, im just asking them to know certain things that they do that i and most of the people on this forum dont approve of. the reason i am asking is for my sakes and because of my faith, ive realized as i have gotten more and more distance from the swaminarayan temple, i seem to see how they do things and if i have to go to a mandir i go to that mandir and pray only to krishna, hopefully that helps you understand why im doing this

Guest guest

By asking the swaminaryan santos you only get biased answers.

Ask them the following:

1. Swmainaryan himself worshipped Lord Krishna, so why don't they?

2. Smainarayan placed Lord Krishna in the center of all the temples he built. Why don't they?

3. The Shiksapatri says Lord Krishna is the lord of us all, thus the supreme. Why don't they accept this?

4. The Shiksaparti says meditate upon Lord Krishna not himself. Why do they meditate upon swaminarayan?

5. Lord Krishna clealry states in the Bhagavad-gita that he is the supreme we should only worship him. Why do they ignore the Gita?

Guest guest

oh dear, swaminarayan says in the Vachanmrut that he is God, why does nobody believe this..so many unanswered questions. Swaminarayan installed his own murti in Vadtal mandir. why would he do this. He had millions of devotees and thousands of saints. Pretty mean feat for someone who isnt God. He didnt stop the thousands of devotees believeing him to be God now did he. He didnt tell them to worship Krishna. How can one not follow the words of Pramukh Swami Maharaj anyway. I know nobody who is more knowledgable than him. Why should i follow anybody else.

i don't believe you. please stop deceiving people with unsubstantiated statements like: Svamnarayana did not tell to worhsip Krsna. it is right there in the Vacanamrut, easily provable. so why are you trying to confuse us? bc your family in london goes to svaminarayan mandir? therefore you know everything?

you can't just make it up, you know. we are trying to have serious discussions here.

thanks /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Jesus also has millions of followers. however, they do not worship him as God, but rather as the Son of God.