IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

waiting for the bhakti to come......

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have been practicing prabhupada's ways now for quite a few months now.In one word truely great!!actually two words.

Now my question..can somebody give me an exact estimate of how quick i'm gonna be freed from materialistic stuff and

sex and stuff.Bevore engaging in spiritual stuuf i was quite a big karmi,chassin laxmi and stuff.

I feel like i have limmitid time to get rid of this stuf.

Plees tell me how to get rid of my karma.Becouse if krishna

consiousnes dousnt cure me i will have to seek another perheps quiker religion...is there??if donate all my money will that do the trick?

Hare Krishna

Guest guest

Yeh donate all ur money to temples epsecially prasadam ventures that way we can all receive oppulent prasadam all because of u! Which means you have done a great thing coz ur serving the servants of servants of the Lord which is a wonderful goal to take in life.

all glories to ur surrender!

Hare Krishna

Guest guest

Hare Krishna.

You can try other religions but you will never know God. And you will only build more bad karma as the Bible and Koran preached killing (meat eating). So if you want to know God, then only the Vedic religion can help you. Only in the Vedic scriptures does it actually describe God.

Know-one can become totally spiritual overnight. It takes lifetimes, so you have to be patient. You have taken 8 million births before this one so I am sure you can wait a few more lifetimes before you become liberated from the cycle of birth, old age, disease, and death. A few more births is the worst case, you may even be liberated after this one. So it all depends on how serious you are.

If you listen to the Bhagavad-gita and also distribute it, then you will become most dear to Lord Krishna, thus you will be libereated very soon. This is the fast track to Vaikuntha (spiritual universe). Most devotees don't realize this.

But you have to slowly give up lust and material desires. If you have money, buy some BG books or CDs and distribute them. This is best as recommended by Lord Krishna in chapter 18 of BG.

Guest guest

can somebody give me an exact estimate of how quick i'm gonna be freed from materialistic stuff and sex and stuff.

••••statistically... you have to wait for long, long, long time.... and you have to work hard, it is very rare to get these results. Another answer is that it is not our business to understand when maya will end his influence because it is only krsna's mercy.

We have only to surrender to a pure spiritual master and practice krsna consciousness

Becouse if krishna

consiousnes dousnt cure me i will have to seek another perheps quiker religion...is there??

••why are you so frustrated? live your life and chant hare krsna

there's no big need to change anything...... chant, read Prabhupad's books and associate with devotees..

and be happy!! no problm if you have some attachment, krsna knows your heart full of desire to please Him

the more you practice, purify yourself, and avoid bad karma...

things will become lighter and you can catch a little breath, on your way back to Godhead. of course there is much danger in getting stuck in the heavenly regions--either of the mind or of the universe.

it's like being a dog on a leash. the person with heavy karma has a very short leash. the other guy, he may have more freedom, but ultimately he's still on a leash. he's not free...