IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

what does Krishna really really want.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hari bol all

my question/curiosity is as follows...

Lets just remind ourselves that is has been said that "not even a blade of grass moves without the sanction of the supreme lord Sri Krishna". SOrry i think a great acarya has said this but not sure which one so pls 4give me.

Say I am sitting in a temple, full of devotees and everything appears to be perfect for the worship of the Lord. then say a window was open and a gust of wind came in and a picture of Lord Krsna ji fell to the floor.

I knw this may sound like im looking to closely into things but just say if this was extended to bigger scenarios such as temples not being built coz a planning permission rejection or something.

Now if i take to even a bigger bigger picture that maybe Lord Krsna may not feel that we are qualified to worship him yet so he wont give us a temple. I knw many people say "this is just of your commitment/devotion". But how do we know what Krishna ji actually wants because we constanly getting mixed feedbacks.

For instance, coming into contact with devotees, or reciving some Maha prashad indicates that the will of the Lord is spread the glories/mercy.

or

sometimes we cant make progress in spiritual life because of some obstacle or maybe someone else interferes with our beliefs.

Remember my key point - nothing ever happens without the Lords will.

Pls, if someone can maybe shed some light on this with an objective view.

thnk u and Hare Krishna

Guest guest

^^^error correction

"this is just of your commitment/devotion" = "this is just a test of your commitment/devotion"

if Krsna is giving you mercy, you will know. that's what this movement is based on. you'll feel happier and more pure in your thoughts, etc. as if everything is "right." sometimes you may feel that, if you do everything exactly as Krsna wants, then He can channel tremendous power through you.

sometimes Krsna or the guru will give you a choice of things to do, based on your level of surrender. just like in Gita, Krsna says, if you can't do this, then do that; and if you can't do that even, then at least do this.

as far as the picture falling on the floor, it should be seen as insignificant if Krsna is already giving you some bliss. you could see it as a small opportunity for seva (ie to pick up the picture).

Guest guest

I was starting to feel some stress at my last job so I thought that I would chant the Maha Mantra to myself. Eventually I was chanting almost all day to myself. Shortly after that I got fired. Now, I have never been fired before and i was doing a good job, something that I have 10 yrs experience in. So, where was the mercy? Now I am feeling miserable because I have no income. Sure, now I have lots and lots of time to chant but I am losing my motivation because I had a very good paying job before I started chanting. Anyone have any thoughts on how I can put these 2 events in perspective from a Krishna Conscience viewpoint?

Guest guest

Hare bol!!!

I really not qualified for this reply but i can tell that as you continue learning more about Krishna conciousness you will understand more about the material misery from this world , i can tell you that i have been in worse situation than that and i complained and i felt miserable ,but the lord take away thing for you to worship him and to put him in your life more and for sure if krishna take away that good job it is because he got something so greater that a good job and it will be a blessing so is better be exacted of what krishna has for you inested of taking away your ouwn blessing in moorning and complaining .

Krishna love you and the lord wants the best for you,so keep chanting

Hare Krishna

Guest guest

PAMHO!AGTSP!

Krsna says that when he is especially merciful on someone, he takes everything away from him in order for that person to totally become dependent on Krsna. Also, you have to understand one thing - Krsna's external potency Mayadevi (Goddess Durga) very very carefully guards the spiritual world. She does not let anyone disturb Krsna so easily. Krsna is a prema avatar or God of prema - he gives only prema and requires/receives only prema, in other words, devotional service on the highest platform. But, if someone requires any material help also, Krsna does not back out. Krsna says he is the devotee of the devotee. Krsna Himself becomes the servant of his servants. It is said that God has nothing to do and yet He does everything. Because Krsna is Absolute, all contradictions exist in Him and apply to Him. So, it seems that when you have been suddenly chanting the Mahamantra all day long, your job has suddenly been lost to disturb your mental equilibrium and test your spiritual strength by Mayadevi as to how serious you are in your devotional service. Mayadevi does not want you to disturb Krsna (as it seems to me you are a new comer to Krsna Conciousness) because she knows that Krsna is bhakta-vatsala or lover of his devotees. Please forgive me if I have offended you in any way. Keep faith and chant a minimum number of fixed rounds daily (1 round = 108 times Mahamantra) like maybe start with 1 or 2 or 4, but don't fall below this number. Krsna will surely see your progress (seriousness) and ask his external potency to remove the veil of maya from your life as well. Remember one thing - one who surrenders unto Krsna has his life's necessities taken care of for sure - food, clothing, shelter. Last but not the least, bhakti is also taken care of. This is your "testing" phase and an opportunity to surrender even more intensely to Krsna. Hare Krishna!

Guest guest

you should also remember that your job was stressing you out to begin with. that's when you started to chant. then you liked it so much that you started to chant throughout the work day.

try chanting at home, in the morning when it is quiet. then while you're at work, do your duty to the best of your ability as a service to Krishna.

the mahamantra is the boat that carries us across the ocean of nescience. welcome aboard. all devotees are happy when they see another devotee chanting. congratulations.