IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

How do I practice Krishna Consciousness?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I would like to join the Krsna Consciousness movement as I understand its enormous importance in the age of Kali. I live in Bangalore. Here we have a huge ISKCON temple, but however, as one enters the temples there are two separate Qs0one for life members and one for the public. This way there is discrimination. I am sincerely interested in the movement but there is no one to tell me about it and guide me. I any of you living in Bangalore reply to this message, please do contact me at heavenandbliss@msn.com I AM IN DESPERATE NEED OF HELP!!!

Hare Krishna.

Going to the temple is good, but you can start by first reading articles on krishna consciousnes from my site and also listening to the BG in your own language.

Also read the Bhagavad-gita as it is book.

You should also visit the temple and associate with other devotees.

There should be no discremination between a beggar and a millionaire who visits a temple. All should be treated equally, that is the teachings of the BG. Tell the temple this.

Kamlesh Patel

gitamrta.org

Aum ShreeVishnave Namah

============================CAUTION=========================

N.B. The views expressed here, are personal views and the reader is adviced not to BLINDLY accept and\or follow them. One should rather, depend on the KRSN directly or indirectly as in a form of a qualified spiritual master.

============================================================

The purpose for such apparent discrimination, as you mentioned, must be for mere practical purposes only. Maybe due to heavy rush in such Temples.

But as far as ShreeKrsn Consciousness is concerned, what is important is that you need to feel it...Feel His presence. Just relax, reach the pure depth of your heart and Sincerely Request HIM. Just Reach the DEPTH. And i think, if you're REALLY serious about being in ShreeKrsn Consciousness, than it can't be too difficult for you to reach the Depth. Trust me. Believe me. All you need to do is Surrender. Try that. It'd be my pious duty and pleasure also to help in this Commendable Step that you've taken!

Thanks.

Hari Aum Tat Sat