IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
subconcious

The almighty can be found within you.

Rate this topic

The almighty can be found within you. This I happen to have found out on my own. Yes, I have been seeking the lord by the world means but to no avail. It was not until I almost had a mental breakdown due to my subconcious telling me negative things including that God had abandoned me. I even thought of the Devil as being a powerful being with a more busy presence. I felt completely lost, until I realized where the lord was located. God lives within us and only we ourselves can find him. The same with Satan, if we give our subconcious the allowance to believe and submerge into negative thoughts, we give satan the power to enter us. I kinda always knew that, but I didnt understand it fully until I used my own mind to analize it. This then gave me the power to control everything. Once I knew this, it was like satan also knew I had found out...and he rarely comes around to try again. At this point in life it has probably cost me life years by suffering, but at least I did not die yet and was able to find out. Also the subconcious seem to be a major tool to enlightened oneself, since it controls everything in your body, blood flow, nervous system, etc...for what I have learned if your mind, subconcious, etc..is not in tune, there is no God. Our God is one thing. But if I never existed "my God" would have never be.

Guest guest

Definitely the lord can be found within. Krsna so often says : I am the self seated in the hearts of all beings.

That is why they call it self realization you know..

I agree, but whether his name is krishna, pablo or tito, we'll never know, we are not supposed to know everything u know....as far as self realzation that is something that is never fully realized but a constant learning process.

Guest guest

who is that ? seth, set,shatian, sirus, tetan ,titan. all these mythological gods are fantasy.

Guest guest

Well I don't think the question is really if we supposed to know everything or not, but whether we can or not. The fact is tito or pablo didn't say the verse I mentioned Krsna did, that is all I meant. I could have had quoted from john james or any tom dick and harry but this was the first thing that came to mind /images/graemlins/smile.gif

As far as what "his" name is, I think is a non-issue (*covers head to brace from kick in the face*). Many have been fully self realized in the past and many will be in the future, if you are still learning don't say that it is something that cannot be done. It is not a constant learning process.. it isn't learning, or a process for that matter. Oooooooooh, you are christian are you? You may not be familiar with some of the jargon and what exactly they mean . I am getting the feeling that you are thinking of self realization as something like learning about yourself, your mind your behaviour you conciousness that kind of thing.. If so that is not what I meant by self realization. To go into what it means would be exhaustive, anyway, sufficeth to say what i mean by it there is nothing like partial realization, or learning more and more about yourself. That is not what I meant.

Guest guest

Sir you have totally misunderstood. I did not mean you cannot attain god if you are christian,that is absurd. I meant if you are christian you probably are not familiar with what the term "self realization" means in hinduism, since from your comments about it, it seemed like you took it to mean something different to what I meant, that is all.

Guest guest

Just for my own information, because this is something that has happened to me in the past, did you read anything past the point where I asked if you were Christian or did you stop there and reply? Because I notice a lot of people seem to read till they find something they disagree with then stop and don't continue to see what the statement is about.

Oh and this is an honest question, I am not being sarcastic. Just thought I should mention that since when I ask others they often think that I am just trying to be sarcastic.

Thanks

Guest guest

Well I don't know how exactly you were looking in the world for the lord before. It is what you did after that most religions teach, analysing the mind, thoughts etc is very common in many if not all religions, so I don't know if you were occupied mainly with ritual before, assuming that to be all that there was to religion. Yes it is love, humanity etc that is what is important and it is religion that shows the way to make these things fluorish and to stamp out even the minutest traces of the evil. That is why it is important. You have certain ideas at this time, there may be things you simply have not thought about studying religion may introduce these ideas and hasten spiritual progress. It is just a means but highly developed means that allow people to make more spiritual progress than if they did not follow it.

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone. Ye blind guides! for ye strain out a gnat, and swallow a camel.

- Gospel of the Holy 12 Book 6 Lection 10

I believe this is what you were seeing in worldly religon. People simply paying the tithe and going through the motions without any deep reflection or mental change. But notice that Jesus says that these still should be done and not leave the other undone.

So I hope that although you think that religion has not helped you, you dont think it is worthless altogether.

Guest guest

You've realized the god within you.

Well, this may be just the begining.

Get rid of the character which was developed to please your ego. This is conditioned in everyone all life. It's so strong that it is there in our subconciounce.

This egoistic character has to be gradually replaced with the TRUE NATURE (this is already inside everybody which represents our spiritual nature of each of us, just that everyone ignores it..forget surrendering).

This replacement is a whole life long experience. That's why this may be just the begining for you. You'll realise that there is no time to announce youself as realised or waste time claiming yourself as Guru.

There were many a rishi's who were self realized of the spirituality, but did not develop and allow their true nature to surface. Self-realized & with strong egoistic nature, and the eyes closed in deep meditation in toughest of situations, the rishis did NOT know that when their eyes opened, & when they walked to the village nearest, they would get so badly entangled with materialism (like a person eating sumptusously after long strict starving diet) that they could not get out or pardon themselves.

Spiritual realization of the auspicious universal self (Shiva) and the true nature of our spiritual character (Krishna) are both essential. Actually they are the same, as one would progress from realization to shedding ones egoitsic nature. Only to experinece the long ignored true spiritual nature.

Guru Dakshinamoorthy's true nature is sat-chit-ananda and mounam (Silence). He's doesn't say he realized, he deosn;t say nethi nethi. He's silent, and he's full faith that his silence itself is enough to inpsire his disciples. He's the great guru.

Spiritual realization of the auspicious universal self (Shiva) and the true nature of our spiritual character (Krishna) are both essential. Actually they are the same, as one would progress from realization to shedding ones egoitsic nature. Only to experinece the long ignored true spiritual nature.

Is that Achintya Bhedha-Bhedha?

[simultaneous oneness and difference from God]

This Docrine quite easily gives absolute knowledge. That we are one with and different from God, Impersonal aspect, Personal aspect, and Jivas are all talked about in this doctrine. Though the difference is more prominant that the oneness aspect.

Aum ShreeVishnave Namah

I must say, I was, for a few months, in a kinda Trance and had the same idea that its our subconscious mind that handles our conscious mind and 'we' keep doing things.

But then WITH HIS KRUPA ONLY, there arose a question that

'it may be right that its the sub conscious mind that governs our conscious mind and it's deep science could be right but then the question is that who governs that subcounscious mind?'

I'm sure subconsious mind is not independent. If you, with HIS causeless grace, find a particular activity to be that of a subconsious mind, isn't that an apprehension and so withing the grasp of your conscious mind?

So its your Higher state of consciious mind only. If it was your subconscious then how could your conscious mind have grapsed it?

Thats when AAtmaa comes into pircute (the REAL ONE), the ONE Who controls even the sub conscious mind, Who descended some 5000 solar years ago on this same planet and whom devotees loving address KRSN, and Who resides everywhere.

HE is in you but you're and cannot be in HIM. Unless you leave 'you' (ego), you can't be with HIM. But HE is, nevertheless, forever was, has been, is and will forever be with you.

Think abou it, I mean, I'm not Krsn, I may be wrong!

Hari Aum Tat Sat