IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

hanuman chalisa

Rate this topic

Guest guest

as the greatest devotee of lord rama, is hanuman chalisa sung in hare krsna temples. also, is there any info on hanumans past life, as he was such a great devotee?

Hare Krishna!

Guest guest

i think you can pray to hanuman as he is the greatest devotee of lord ram, to bestow bhakti on you. but i dont know if this is right. as far as i know, we do not sing hanuman chalisa in temples. although maybe on hanuman jayanti? :s

AUM SHREE-VISHNAVE NAMAH

I also had lots of doubt when a KRSNBhakt and Mahant, of a local temple used to tell me, that Its all ONE. Duality is Illusion. Lord Hanoomaan is an incarnation of Lord Shiv. I mean, do you still give it a thought? Lord Hanoomaan is 'Chiranjivi'. He sets an ideal of Devotion to Krsn. Look at His life, He lived for HIM. In ever deed of His, you can only see Pure love for the Hari. No smell of even some subtle desire of heaven or other material object!

In Shree Tulacee's Raamaayun, I read that, if you want to 'satisfy' Raam then worship Shiv and vice versa.

Its all ONE. Krsn. Please don't divert your mind in to doubts. Have faith in HIM. Its all HIM. Try to LOVE HIM. When I was a kid, for reasons only HE knows, I was attracted towards Lord Hanoomaan and then gradually as I understood (a bit only) His uncondtional service, I, again for reasons only God knows, was attracted towards Lord Raam.

Please find no difference between the two. There is no two. Its only ONE. ONE. KRSN.

Just hold your heart and offer whatever you can. Give your mind to HIM. try to Love HIM.

HARI AUM TAT SAT

Guest guest

i am confused.

this is advaita philosphy, that all is one?

dont KC ppl say god is personal and that krsna is supreme lord and none is equal to him?

although devotees are very great and prayed to...