IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

re:-Chanting

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Prabhus

How efective is chanting of 16 rounds coz at times i tend to lose my taste for chanting.The potency seems to reduce or is it that the process takes its own time.

Hari bol

Manish

Not following the regulative principles and having a critical mind could possibly make you loose taste.

Associate or try to goto a temple and hear their chanting, you'll soon develop taste for chanting. Devotees are very nice you'll feel good.

I just did it and I'm chanting 4 rounds a day. When your at home its difficult rising early etc. So try to be cool with yourself more open. Chant whenever just try to realise its a process. And this is YOUR life.

Come to my house lol. Chant with me.

I live in Uk. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Goto temple in morning on say Saturday, book in advance. Chant with devotees. They won't ask you to stay there forever. Just take the vibes. Ask friend to chant with you. Thats only way I started chanting again. Nothing more I can say.

Guest guest

I have seen tremendous amount of inprovement in my sadhana after associating with devotees at least once a week.havin said that following the regualtive principles rigidly along with Chanting of 25 rounds on ekadasi has purified me to a great extent.