IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Parabrahman

Abuse

Rate this topic

I have a good friend who lives in hawaii and she has a very serious problem. Her dad was once addicted to drugs and now abuses her. He cuts her slaps her punches her and everything. Now they are going to court about who gets custody of her, the mom or dad. The mom is nice but the dad is abusive. He is probably going to win custody of her because he appears as the family man type on the surface. He also owns a buisness and can get some of his workers to say that he is the nicest man they had ever seen. So soon she will have to live with this man. She cannot get away from him becuase he is her father. She is also very distracted by all this so she is not spiritually aware at all. She knows im somewhat into religion but i havent suggested anything yet. What should i tell her to do? Any suggestions would help

Guest guest

she needs to speak out, if she told all of this to police or child welfare she would be believed and helped, that is what they are there for, also she should produce evidence by taking photos of her wounds if she can, then the abuse cannot be denied, there are laws about this in the US, but they don't work unless you speak out...

she is also afraid that if it doesnt work she will get hurt more. she has wounds but no way to prove its him. i suggested a video camera which might happen but the court date is soon and i cant get there soon. should i tell her to chant the mahamantra?

Guest guest

Yes yes, please tell her to chant! Tell her to invoke the power of the mahamantra by chanting, and to pray to Sri Sri Gaurahari + Nitaichandra to deliver her from the effects of the Kali Yuga. Other then this I would not know what to do. Maybe this is just her living out her karma which she has to do, but I am not very advanced so please do not ask me for advise other then chanting for I know this as the only way of burning up sins...

Hare Krsna!

hope this helped in some way...