IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
suresh

sanjay

Rate this topic

I BELIEVE SANJAY IS RIGHT.

THE BIBLE SAY GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD THAT INCLUDES EVERY PERSON IN THE WORLD.

GOD SO LOVE THE WORLD THAT HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, THAT WHO SO EVER BELIEVE ON HIM SHALL NOT PERISH BUT HAVE ETERNAL LIFE.

NOTHING IS POSSIBLE TO GOD HE HEALED IN THE OLD TIMES AND HE IS HEALING NOW.

GOD BLESS.

I LOVE YOU ALL

Hare Krishna.

Does god live in China? If he does then he only has one son.

God is the creator and he can create more than onw son, that's for sure. God has billions of children and jesus was one of them.

Jesus was a Guru and not God, he cannot save you by himself.

If the Christians follow Jesus teaching of 'thy shall not kill' instead of concocting a new God, then they will understand the real god, Lord Krishna. Otherwise they will never know God.

The Vedic religion is billions of years old, it's a time tested religion, so if you truly want to know God then study the Vedic scriptures, the oldest in the world.

If your scriputres cannot answer the folowing questions then you are wasting your life.

1. What is god's name.

2. What is his address.

3. What is his histiry.

4. What does look like.

5. How does he maintain his creation.

6. When does he appear and disappear.

7. When will be appear next (exactly).

The Vedic scriptures are the only ones which can answer the above questions, so don't waste your life on man made scriptures or a man made God.

Read Why is Lord Krishna God at www.gitamrta.org/god.htm

Guest guest

Hi Mr.Sanjay and Suresh,

With all due respect to your relegion. I humbly request both

of you to read "Bhagwad Gita As Is" by Srila Prabhupad. Make sure read with open mind without any bias. I assure both of you will come to true a understanding of God consciousness.

Thanks and Reagards.

you asked here are the names of God who was manifested in the flesh, His IS Jesus Christ, 1 John 14.

and the word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beled his glory as of the only begotten of the father, full of grace and truth.

Son of God means God in flesh.

THE NAMES OF GOD

THE NAMES AND NATURE OF GOD

THE BIBLE SAYS, A GOOD NAME IS TO BE CHOSEN RATHER THAN GREAT RICHES, PROVERBS 22:1

IN THE BIBLE, NAMES WERE GIVEN THAT WOULD FIT PERFECTLY WITH THE LIFE OF THAT PERSON.

FOR EXAMPLE:

ABRAHAM MEANS, FATHER OF MULTITUDES

JOSEPH MEANS, GOD WILL INCREASE

AND THE NAME OF JESUS MEANS, GOD SAVES, JEHOVAH IS SALVATION.

IN THE SAME MANNER, GOD HAS CHOSEN TO REVEAL HIMSELF TO US THROUGH HIS NAMES RECORDED IN THE BIBLE.

IT IS DIFFICULT TO BELIEVE THAT THERE ARE ANY NAMES TO FULLY DESCRIBE THE ETERNAL ONE, YET GOD HAS REVEALED MUCH ABOUT HIS NATURE THROUGH HIS WORD.

JESUS SAID, IN JOHN 16:6

I HAVE MANIFESTED YOUR NAME TO THE MEN WHOM YOU HAVE GIVEN ME OUT OF THIS WORLD.

WHAT NAME?

THESE ARE THE TWELVE HEBREW NAMES OF GOD FOUND IN THE OLD TESTAMENT JESUS MANIFESTED.

LET US PRAY THAT, THROUGH THIS TEACHING, WE WILL COME TO KNOW HIM MORE DEEPLY.

THE FIRST NAME OF GOD:

ELOHIM – GOD OUR CREATOR.

ELOHIM IS THE NAME THAT INTRODUCES GOD IN GENESIS 1:1

THE WORD CAN BE DIVIDED INTO TWO PARTS.

THE FIRST PART, EL, MEANS GOD AND IS CONNECTED TO HIS MIGHT, POWER, MAJESTY, GLORY AND AUTHORITY.

SECOND PART, OHIM SPEAKS OF BEING MORE THAN ONE (PLURALITY), SO WE CAN CLEARLY SEE IN THIS FIRST VERSE GOD IS INTRODUCED AS THE MIGHY TRINITY.

THE NAME ELOHIM IS ALWAYS CONNECTED TO GOD’S ACTS, GOD’S ACTIONS, HIS WORKS.

THE ANGELS KNOW HIM BY THIS NAME.

THE SECOND NAME OF GOD:

JEHOVAH – OUR ETERNAL GOD.

JEHOVAH IS THE NAME OF RELATIONSHIP AND COVENANT.

GOD INTRODUCED HIMSELF TO ADAM AS “LORD GOD” IN GENESIS 2:7

AND THE LORD GOD FORMED MAN OF THE DUST OF THE GROUND, AND BREATHED INTO HIS NOSTRILS THE BREATH OF LIFE; AND MAN BECAME A LIVING BEING.

JEHOVAH IS CONNECTED TO THE CREATION OF MAN, TO THE MAKING OF A COVENANT, AND TO THE ATONEMENT.

IT IS JEHOVAH WHO REVEALS ELOHIM.

GOD IS ALWAYS WORSHIPPED AS JEHOVAH – AND ONE CAN NOT WORSHIP HIM WITHOUT A RELATIONSHIP THROUGH THE COVENANT.

THE THIRD NAME OF GOD:

JEHOVAH EL SHADDAI – “GOD OUR SUPPLIER”

THE NAME EL SHADDAI MEANS THE GOD OF MIGHT, NOURSHMENT, BOUNTY, AND BLESSINGS.

GOD REVEALED HIMSELF TO ABRAHAM AS EL SHADDAI WHEN HE PROMISED HIM A SON.

ABRAHAM WAS NINETY – NINE YEARS OLD WHEN EL SHADDAI “THE ALMIGHTY GOD” MADE A COVENANT WITH HIM TO “MULTIPLY THEE EXCEEDINGLY.”

(GENESIS 17:1-2)

THE FOURTH NAME OF GOD:

ADONAI – “MASTER, LORD.”

ADONAI WAS SPOKEN BY ABRAHAM IN GENESIS 18:3.

WHEN GOD CAME AND TOLD ABRAHAM WHAT WAS HE ABOUT TO DO TO SODOM AND GOMMORAH, AND ABRAHAM BECAME THE GREAT INTERCESSOR.

THIS SHOWS US THAT THE NAME ADONAI IS CONNECTED TO GOD’S OWNERSHIP AND LORDSHIP OVER OUR LIVES, AND TO REVELATION OF THE FUTURE AND INTERCESSION.

THE FIFTH NAME OF GOD:

JEHOVAH – JIREH – “GOD MY PROVIDER.”

THIS NAME WAS REVEALED IN GENESIS 22:14

WHEN ABRAHAM WAS ABOUT TO OFFER UP ISSAC AND THE LORD STOPPED HIM AND PROVIDED A LAMB….THE SUBSTITUTE FOR ISAAC.

THIS POWERFUL STORY REVEALS JESUS AND THE WORK OF THE CROSS.

THE NAME JEHOVAH – JIREH SPEAKS OF THE LORD GOD PROVIDING HIS SON FOR OUR REDEMPTION AND BEING OUR PROVIDER FOR ALL THAT WE NEED.

THE SIXTH NAME OF GOD:

JEHOVAH – RAPHA – “GOD MY HEALER.”

EXODUS 15:22-26

WHEN THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL CAME TO MARAH IN THE WILDERNESS AND COULD NOT DRINK THE WATER BECAUSE IT WAS BITTER, THAT REVEALS (DISCLOSES) THE NAME JEHOVAH RAPHA.

THE LORD MADE A COVENANT OF HEALING WITH HIS PEOPLE AND SAID THAT IF THEY WOULD KEEP ALL HIS COMMANDMENTS, HE WOULD BE THEIR HEALTH AND HEALER CONTINUALLY.

“FOR I AM THE LORD THAT HEALETH THEE.” (EXODUS 15:26)

THE SEVENTH NAME OF GOD:

JEHOVAH - NISSI - “GOD MY BANNER.”

THIS NAME WAS MADE KNOWN WHEN MOSES LIFTED UP THE ROD OF VICTORY, IN PRAYER, FOR AN ENTIRE DAY AS A BATTLE WITH THE AMALEKITES WAS FOUGHT, EXODUS 17:15

THE HEBREW WORD “NISSI” MEANS MY BANNER, OR MY COVERING, MY PROTECTION AND ALSO. MY VICTORY.

THE EIGHTH NAME OF GOD:

JEHOVAH – M’KADESH - “GOD MY SANCTIFIER.”

THE LORD DECLARED HE WOULD BE THE SANCTIFIER OF ISRAEL, IF THEY WOULD OBEY HIM, EXODUS 31:13

THE WORD M’KADESH, OUR SANCTIFIER, WAS ALSO CONNECTED TO BEING SET APART FOR SERVICE AND BELONGING WHOLLY TO THE LORD.

THE NINTH NAME OF GOD:

JEHOVAH – SHALOM – “GOD MY PEACE.”

THIS NAME WAS REVEALED TO GIDEON, IN JUDGES 6:23-24, WHEN THE LORD MADE HIM INTO A GREAT WARRIOR BY SHOWING HIM THAT ONLY THROUGH DEPENDENCE UPON THE LORD AND RELIANCE UPON HIS NAME CAN WE KNOW HIS PEACE WHICH WILL BRING ABOUT TRIUMPH OVER ALL OUR ENEMIES.

THE TENTH NAME OF GOD:

JEHOVAH – TSIDKENU – “GOD MY RIGHTEOUSNESS.”

GOD TOLD THE PROPHET JEREMIAH TO DECLARE THAT A “RIGHTEOUS BRANCH” OF DAVID WOULD COME, AND “JUDAH SHALL BE SAVED, AND ISRAEL SHALL DWELL SAFELY: AND THIS IS HIS NAME WHEREBY HE SHALL BE CALLED, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.” JEREMIAH 23:6

IN THIS REVELATION WE ARE TOLD THAT JESUS IS OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS AND THAT ONLY THROUGH HIM CAN WE LIVE RIGHTEOUSNESS AND THAT ONLY THROUGH HIM CAN WE LIVE RIGHTEOUSLY BEFORE THE LORD.

THE ELEVENTH NAME OF GOD:

JEHOVAH – ROHI – “GOD MY SHEPHERD.”

IN PSALM 23, GOD IS REVEALED OUR ROHI – OUR SHEPHERD.

THIS WAS SPOKEN AS DAVID DECLARED, “THE LORD IS SHEPHERD, I SHALL NOT WANT.” PSALM 23:1

THE NAME ROHI SPEAKS OF BOTH LEADERSHIP AND CLOSE INTIMACY.

ONCE WE KNOW THE LORD AS OUR SHEPHERD, OUR JEHOVAH – ROHI, ALL THE PROMISES OF PSALM 23 WILL BECOME REALITY IN OUR DAILY WALK.

THE TWELFTH NAME OF GOD:

JEHOVAH – SHAMMAH – “THE ABIDING PRESENCE.”

THE BOOK OF EZEKIEL CONCLUDES WITH THESE WORDS:

“AND THE NAME OF THE CITY FOR THAT DAY SHALL BE, THE LORD IS THERE.”

EZEKIEL 48:35

THE HEBREW TRANSLATION IS JEHOVAH – SHAMMAH – SPEAKING OF GOD’S ABIDING PRESENCE.

THE LORD DESIRES THAT WE WALK WITH HIM DAILY. THE WORD ABIDE MEANS TO STAY, NOT TO VISIT.

WHAT A WONDERFUL LORD WE SERVE.

HE INTRODUCES HIMSELF TO US AT FIRST AS ELOHIM, AND AS WE CONTINUE TO KNOW HIM, HE BECOMES THE ABIDING PRESENCE IN OUR LIFE.

His address, isaiah 66:1

heaven is my throne,and earth is my footstool, where is the house that you will build me?

and where is the place of my rest.

waht is his history, revelatuion 1:11

He is from evelasting to everlasting, alpha and the omega, the first and the last

he is creator and the maintainer of the earth

God is Spirit, he was manifested in the flesh and He is coming back again.

read the signs of His coming, luke 21 and the other gospels.

and he is inviting you all, hare krishna peoples.

matthew 11:28

come to me all that are heavy laden and i will give you rest.

God bless I hope this answer your questions

But you should understand that all languages come from Sanskrit! Go look it up! I have learned this from my Professors. So the bible comes in a language, if it is not in sanskrit then we can assume that it came after such works as Bhagavad Gita or Srimad Bhagavatam.

Also you can even see certain words used in the bible.......

My favorite is Abraham, but that is from "Brahman" or one of God's Aspects, coming from the Sanskrit.

Also Jew is from "yadu", another thing from Bharatvarsha, or earth, but earth when the world used Sanskrit for language. Sanskrit if from the Vedic Culture, and Vedic Culture is seen all over, even in South America, from thousands of years ago!

So we like the Bible, but it is not the complete word. It is some works from after the authoritative times, when Sanskrit was used. Krishna spoke in this language, and therefore the Bhagavad gita means "song of God". So anyone who is serious to learn about God, should atleast look at the book. It really is good! And is not against anything in the bible, just more complete.

Guest guest

Hare Krishna.

Suresh, you did not answer any of the questions.

You say his address is:

heaven is my throne

Well this doesn't asnwer the question. This is typical of the answers given my Christians preachers that deceives the gullables.

If you would study the Vedic scriputres which are the oldest knwon to man then you would realize that you are living in darkness.

If you were open minded and read about the pastimes of Lord Krishna who has been known to mankind for over 2 billion years and not just 2000. You would realize that you have wasted your life so far by not knowing the real God.

Jesus himself went to India, read and followed the Vedic scriptures, but the narrow minded ignorant Christians cannot accept this truth.

God cannot be tormented, harrassed, and crucified. Read about the pastimes of Lord Krishna and you will realize the qualities of a real God.

There is overwhelming evidence to support reincarnation, and zero to prove ressurection. Yet you reject reincarnation and accept ressurection. This is ignorance and follishness. Out of the billions who have been dead and buried, not a single person has so far walked out of his grave. Still you cling on to your concocted blind faith.

Guest guest

Suresh and Sanjay are ex-Hindus who have foolishly given up a diamond for some stool.

Why give-up a culture that is billions of years old for one that is only a few thousand?

Why give up a culture that has a history of peace and non-violence for one that has a history of invasion, forced conversions and theft? Inda has never attacked or invaded another nation, nor stole land belonging to others. The Crusaders have ruled the world and stolen, forcing others to convert and stole land belonging ot others. The USA is example of a country the Crusaders invaded and stole, only a fe hundred years ago.

Why give up the oldest scriputres known to man for those concocted by man and only a few thousand years ago?

Why give up a known and proven God for one who was crucified.

Guest guest

You are simply beggars who have given up a rich and original culture and are now looking for other beggars.

If you truly belive in God then find out about him, his real address, description, history, opulences etc..

You will never find these answers in any non-Vedic scripture. You should trust your forefathers and even you parents in this life, who gave you a Vedic name and culture which you have foolishly given up.

"suresh" writes: "THE BIBLE SAY GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD[.] THAT INCLUDES EVERY PERSON IN THE WORLD. GOD SO LOVE[d] THE WORLD THAT HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, THAT WHO SO EVER BELIEVE ON HIM SHALL NOT PERISH BUT HAVE ETERNAL LIFE."

This is a reference to John 3:16 from the New Testament. It is, in fact, a very different perspective on on the Judeo-Christian deity from what is written in the Old Testament. The OT god was very partial to the Hebrews and didn't have much of a problem killing Egyptians or Caananites on their behalf. He was, in fact, a tribal deity of the Hebrews ("the Chosen People").

The deity described in the NT is not presented in this way, and is more universal in nature. This discrepancy is one of my largest complaints about Christianity.

I am also confused about the notion that all is required for salvation is "believing" in God. Is that really all that is expected? I think not - not by God and certainly not from the Christian church.

suresh writes: "NOTHING IS [im?]POSSIBLE TO GOD HE HEALED IN THE OLD TIMES AND HE IS HEALING NOW."

I don't understand what are the "old times" refered to here. Mankind has suffered horribly for millenia from various disorders and maladies. Only in modern times do we live in relative comfort from diseases that killed our ancestors without obstacle.

Perhaps Suresh refers to the miracle healings attributed to Jesus. My belief is that such stories are an-historical and mythic by their very nature. Regardless, Jesus' ability to conduct such "healings" would have been limited to his 33-year life span. So much for the 1,977-odd years that have passed since he left the planet.

I also don't necessarily believe that it is God's responsibility to "heal" us. That responsiblity lies with ourselves (in terms to our spiritual health) or with medical professionals (in terms of our physical health). I am not a proponent of petitionary prayer, so asking God to heal an ailment does not seem appropiate to me.

Instead, I suggest striving to learn and understand as much about the universe around us as possible. Devote your time to study of scriptures. Read them all: the Bible, the Bhagavad Gita, the Koran, Greek & Roman mythologies, etc. - God's voice can be heard in any place - but seek from God more understanding and knowledge. That quest will lead to fulfillment and health as well as a greater connection with the Divine.

Hare Krishna, Hare Rama.

Guest guest

dear frien suresh and sanjay are not beggars but know the living God persannly which you also can only if you repent and accept the sacrificail death of Jesus.

it is no good getting personal if you can not take truth.

God still loves you.

Guest guest

The truth is that without Jesus man can live peacefully and go to heaven. This can be proven by the fact that man has existed for billions of years and Jesus only exited 2000 years ago.

It's the real and proven God who has existed for trillions of years, Lord Krishna that really loves you. Jesus lived 2000 years ago and he won't be coming back. Lord Krishna will be, in 427,000 years time to end this age. At which time there won't be a single follower of Jesus left.

Jesus said 'thy shall not kill', the Christians should follow this principle instead of wasting their life worshipping him as a God, which is he is not.

A killer (meat eater) can never understand the real god, Lord Krishna.

Don't waste your life thinking that Jesus will save you. When he appeared 2000 years he didn't save a single soul. The Muslims very strongly oppose that Jesus was the son of God, and very strongly against him as God. They have good reasons.

If you would stop reading the man made scriptures which are keeping you in darkness, and read the only word of god in person, the Bhagavad-gita as it is. You will understand the real god and advance in spiritual life.

Lord Krishna loves you, he is in your heart. Even Jesus said his father is in his heart. Accept this truth or take birth in the animal kingdom after this life. You already have the mentality of animals, ignorance.

Guest guest

which heaven.

where billibons of years come from.

Karishna is dead so you will die in your sins.

unless you repent.

Jesus is the same yesterday , today and tommorow.

what karishna done for your soul, when infact he is dead.

who is ignorant who does not even know where he is going when he dies.

God bless

Guest guest

you are in a cofused world my friend.

when you die you are going to be what?

you don't even know where you come from.

at least Suresh know what he believe and still say the things of love and concern about you.

don't waste any more time.

read the bible if you want life and God

God still lives you even you are a confused heart.

Guest guest

Your are simply fools thinking that Jesus will save you. He couldn't even save himself.

The Vedic scriptures are only ones that answer all the questions on life like who we are where we come from etc..

Your ressurection theory is complete non-sense, reincarnation is a scientific fact.

You fail to realize that Jesus did not exist before 2000 years ago, but man has existed for billions of years.

The Christian theory of creation is that Adam and Eve were the first humans and they lived 6000 years. This is complete non-sense. This alone proves that you are going to hell for living in ignorance. Lord krishna is alive now and in your heart, even Jesus stated that God was present in his heart.

It seems you ignorant Christians will not come out of ignorance, thus will you too will be crucified like Jesus, by nature.

Why someone would post inflammatory messages like "Karishna (sic) is dead..." on a website for discussion of the Hare Krishna movement is beyond me.

How could one expect such rhetoric to do anything but provoke?

Such actions are pointless and do little to further real discussion.

I believe that Krishna represents the Universal Being, the Supreme Personality of the Godhead, the unfathomable God of the Universe. He has many names and is known as God by many religions in various guises, but he is still Sri Krishna.

Jesus of Nazereth was a great teacher, a rabbi, a man with an understanding of God unlike anyone around him. That is what made him so attractive to his followers. He brought a message of love for God that was to free the Jews from the traditional forms of ritualistic worship and sacrifice and the limits of such practices. Jesus taught that we could all have a direct, real connection to God. He also taught the principles of non-violence and unconditional love. For all of this, he was a man worthy of imitation and study. But I do not believe that he was God incarnate nor a messiah. I can love and respect his memory, revere his teachings without seeing him as divine.

Those that are not devotees of Krishna, or who are not seeking to learn more about Krisha Consciousness should not come here to provoke "back and forth" arguments that amount to little more than "my god is better than your god". As I said before, such banter is pointless and yields no productive result.

Hare Krishna, Hare Rama, Hare Hare.

ever thought that God has a plan and that he reveals more of himself thru time? that he came at diffrerent placees at times? both india and israel? and that he has different teachings for reasons he knows alone?

and that who he is evolves with every incarnation?

as such, vedic is old, and christ is the latest incarnation, kalki will be a shocking truth.

of course, you can still use vedic and krishna. but you would be wise to believe he forgave you by carrying your sins, it would honor him too-even if he is not krishna but just an avatar. I can't wait till the thousand year reign.

Only truth shall remain.

All the truths of religions will blend into a truth nobody has now but maybe few.

and lies will be agoner forever.

Hare Krishna

and the appearance of Lord Chaitanya Mahaprabhu about 500 years ago has brought religion to its ultimate climax, in its greatest splendour and pristine form. Why don't you ask the Lord (with whom you are in a direct communion) of the validity of this statement? Also i would not like to disappoint you but Sri Kalki is going to appear at the end of this age -- that would make about 427,000 years.

like i said:i am oin communion cuz he warns me of things, tells me things which appear to be true later, answers when i pray and we can have whole discussions, but all the time i do not know:is it him, a devil, or my own thoughts. thats the clarity.

hmm is that so? someone else a guest here said he was here too and he got the answer in faith.

Hare Krishna and dandavat pranam

We cannot hear or see the SuperSoul due to the material impurities of our mind, or may i call it "noise" created by our non-self viz. mind/body/intellect. Gradually when we come to the transcendental platform then we hear Him and see Him clearly.

that was God because i was transcendental, but something happened. but as i spoke once about it on the forum i got a reply that i would no longer be spoken to by someone.

I was practically almighty, i could do anything i wished.