IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ashwanik2003

TRUE PRAYER

Rate this topic

PRAY TO PURIFY YOURSELF

We always pray for favours from the GOD. Whenever we are in distress, we bow our head and beg for His help. We request him for happiness and for the removal of our sorrows. We always says, “O GOD! Give us happiness. Fulfill our desires.”

We seldom ask for purification. We never wish to see that by purification of our heart, our thoughts we shall overcome all our sorrows.

Let us make a habit of praying to GOD for Purification. Let GOD help us in purifying our souls so that we can face all hurdles with open heart, so that whatever we see as hurdle shall look like a Task before us. We should make ourself only positive thinker and should pray to GOD with one sentence that “May GOD PURIFY OUR THOUGHTS”. We should not describe ourself as perfect and should not always seek favours to fulfill our desires. Rather we should always say to the Supreme Authority to purify our thoughts, purify our actions, purify our will power, so that we should feel elevated and shall devote our life to complete the job assigned to us for the betterment of the surroundings.

ASHWANI KAPOOR (taken from thought of the day ...www.childplanet.com

Guest guest

We should make ourself only positive thinker and should pray to GOD with one sentence that “May GOD PURIFY OUR THOUGHTS”

hare krsna mantra is better... it means "dear loving energy of the lord give me the love for Him"

we want to love god... purification is not enough

follow my suggestion

chant

hare krishna

hare krishna

krishna krishna

hare hare

hare rama

hare rama

rama rama

hare hare

if you recite this mantra five minutes every day i will recite your prayer

Guest guest

KRISHNA is everywhere ...he is in my thoughts he is my life line. My thought about purification is not to be taken as I wants to say that love towards krishna is secondary...Infact I see HIM every moment ..I recite HIS name every moment ..My dear friend NOT ONLY ME EVERY KRISHNA DEVOTEE TAKES HIS NAME WITH EVERY BREATH ..

HE changed my life without even asking for it ...HE assigned me a job which was never ever possible for an ordinary creature like me ...and then I felt that my love towards HIM is not to be addressed but my prayer should always be for purification of thoughts ...and my love towards HIM is foreever...kindly visit my website www.audiohindi.com and enjoy simple hindi translation of SRIMADBHAGWADGITA in poetry and my mission to spread HIS message in AUDIO

hare krishna

Guest guest

I visited the website www.audiohindi.com

it is really wonderful.Understanding Srimadbhagwadgita in simple hindi and enjoy the KRISHNA'S thoughts which are there in simple words ..

ENJOY READING AND LISTENING GITA AND PRAY TO KRISHNA FOR PURIFICATION OF OUR THOUGHTS

HARE KRISHNA

VIJAY

Guest guest

SELFLESS PRAYER is a true prayer.

reciting HARE KRISHNA every time is really true prayer

hare krishna

Guest guest

I do agree with you.We should only purification.Only pray to have peace ,the rest will flow itself.

Shan.

Hari Krshna.

Guest guest

YOU KNOW WE ALL PRAY THE SAME WAY...BE IT HINDU, MUSLIM, SIKH ,CRIEST OR ANY OTHER FORM OF MAN MADE RELIGION...

WE ALL PRAY TO THE GOD FOR PURIFICATION,FOR FULFILMENT OF OUR WISHES,FOR PEACE.ETC.

FOLLOW WHATEVER PATH YOU BELIEVE IN BUT PRAY FOR PURIFICATION...

HARI KRISHNA

Guest guest

TRUE PRAYER ALWAYS PAYS.I HAVE SEEN IN NEED OF HOUR HE IS PRESENT IN ONE OR OTHER FORM.

HE IS WITNESS TO ALL OUR DEEDS.

HE NEVER ASKS FOR ANYTHING .

ALWAYS READY TO SUPPORT.

NO NEED OF ASKING ANYTHING.

HE PROVIDED AND IS WILLING TO PROVIDE EVERYTHING TO THE BEST POSSIBLE WAY.

BUT CALM DOWN ...YOU HAVE TO PREPARE YOURSELF TO KEEP AWAY FROM THIS EXPECTION.

FOR THIS CHANT HARE KRISHNA .

DO YOUR DEEDS TRUTHFULLY.

HARE KRISHNA

HARE KRISHNA

KRISHNA KRISHNA '

HARE HARE

Guest guest

yes....prayer for purification of thoughts , purification of life style, always pays

KRISHNA is always there to help ...HE never asks for anything ...but love for socity and HE cares for all our happiness

LIVE YOUR LIFE WITH DEVOTION TOWARDS him and see the result