IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
spiritwomyn

Do we seek Truth or worship blindly?

Rate this topic

I have studied and meditated deeply on the major and minor religions of the world. All after a near death experience. Of all the teachings on Earth only one fed every fiber of my being. So many religions fall on one or more of these three points: what you wear, what you eat or your gender. Only one shows that the power beyond all human understanding doesn't give a whip what you eat or wear or your gender. We are not our bodies but what uses them and are to Spiritualize them as well. Only one touched it all and showed us that All that God is we are.

If you are truly seeking truth and not just worshiping blindly because it seems safer then truly climbing the mountain, check into Emma Curtis Hopkins, not just who, but actually read. Then decide. I know that everything I learned outside the body was everything she writes.

Well I have no idea who this Emma Curtis Hopkins person is, but if she teaches Krishna Consciousness than great. I just wanted to say that religion is religion, it means nothing if there is no connection to God. Krishna Consciousness is pure and perfect in its 100% real form, and it is only our selfish foolish egos that makes us think it isn't perfect.

Hare Krishna

Oh man, Christian Science is BAD times. How in the Holy name can anyone practice spirituality with any kind of calmness if they are constantly in horrible physical pain? If you get your leg cut off you don't say "oh God will heal this for me, I don't have to worry about it" you go to a hospital. Why cut your life short when you could have use so many more years to try to spread Krishna consciousness.

Guest guest

HARE KRISHNA HARE KRISHNA KRISHNA KRISHNA HARE HARE

HARE RAMA HARE RAMA RAMA RAMA HARE HARE!thats all Jaya Srila Prabhupada!

WE SHOULD WORSHIP WITH FAITH IN KRISHNA ...HE IS ALWAYS THERE WITH US ...WHATEVER WE DO ,WE DO HAVING FAITH IN HIS EXISTANCE ..YOU CAN SEE HIM IN EVERY FORM ...BE IT A STRANGER AT TIME WHO COMES AND GIVES YOU A PIECE OF ADVICE AND DISAPPEAR...HE LOVES US SO MUCH THAT HE ALWAYS IS PRESENT IN ONE OR OTHER FORM.SO THE TRUTH IS HIS EXISTANCE AND THAT IS WHY WE WORSHIP

SO CHANT HARE KRISHNA

HARE KRISHNA

ASHWANI

IF YOU UNDERSTAND HINDI THEN LOG ON TO www.audiohindi.com and hear krishna'sGITA IN AUDIO