IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

clear my confusion...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

people always say that shiva is the greatest devotee of krishna, but i don't understand all the different aspects of shiva such as mahadeva, nataraja, shiva lingam and yoni, ardhanarisvara, rudra, parashivam etc.etc. because all these different aspects show how shiva is supreme lord...i am confused...

Aum ShreeVishnave Namah

Hello 'Guest',

Look, unless you realize the sacred logic behind the meanings of appraently gross names, you can never link up and feel the depth of their devotion.

I could suggest you to read Sri Raamaayun. This has a lot of 'logical' connection that, forever, prooves the untold LOVE of Lord Shiv for RAAM.

Hari Aum Tat Sat

Guest guest

Make a list of the ones you don't understand and ask your friendly neighbourhood swami

Guest guest

Dear searching guest,

First of all, I think it is futile to even try to establish who is Supreme!

Any other Swami will say his own mind and may not be the last truth on earth. Also is he really a swami (a person fully in controll of his mind and body and senses!) is another question!

So how can anybody really comment on the Lords' greatness?

In 'brahm muhurat' go deep down in prayer and ask your heart. Whoever you feel more atttachment towards - Siva or Krisna - is your Ishta deva and serve and be devoted to him! HE will show you the way to him. It will serve your purpose! Both are Supreme! Both can liberate you from this material world! Both are great and both have confirmed of each other's greatness in numerous shastras!!

Om namah Sivaya!