IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Bhagavad Gita

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Please forgive my ignorance for i have not studied the Bhagavad Gita very closley. But did Lord Krsna actually say in the Gita (or any other time of his life) that the Mahamantra is the best way of liberation? Krsna comments on japa and chanting (BGasitis) although he does not actually say "Hare Krsna MahaMantra".

(Of course Lord Caitanya introduced Harinama Sankirtan but i want to know if Lord Krsna did at any time in his life say this)

Any help for me?

sorry for any offence

Bg:9.14: Always chanting My glories, endeavoring with great determination, bowing down before Me, these great souls perpetually worship Me with devotion.

_

Maha-mantra is glorification of Lord Krishna. Because it contains Hare, Krsna, Rama.

Also you will note it contains Hare which is Hara {Srimati Radharani} in vocative tone it is said as Hare.

Thankyou for reminding me about maha-mantra!

Guest guest

the gita does speak of chanting, but not specifically the maha-mantra, but chanting His glories certainly includes Hare Krishna Hare Rama, but not at the expense of meditating as Krishna instructed

Hare Krishna,

To understand the message given by lord krishna you must read it again .The answer t all your querries lies in your own sub conscious mind ...try to remember one thing and that is HARE KRISHNA ...and whenever you dont get the answer immediately just surrender to HIM ...and then see the results

AND WHY DONT YOU TRY SIMPLE LANGUAGE JUST LOG ON TO www.audiohindi.com and download entire book titled KAVITA MEIN GITA ,A SIMPLE TRANSLATION OF SRIMADBHAGWADGITA IN AUDIO FORM. try if you understand hindi

HARE KRISHNA

ASHWANI