IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Allah has a FORM that CAN BE SEEN

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krishna,

I found an interesting message in Sunnah, ie Muslim and Bukhari. Sunnah is considered very very authentic, next to Quran.

Bukhari

Volume 9, Book 93, Number 507:

Narrated Anas:

.......................I will come back again, and when I see my Lord (again), I will fall down in prostration before Him, and He will leave me (in prostration) as long as He wishes, and then He will say, 'O Muhammad! Raise your head and speak, for you will be listened to; and ask, for you will be granted (your request); and intercede, for your intercession will be accepted.'

Volume 9, Book 93, Number 529:

Narrated Jarir:

We were sitting with the Prophet and he looked at the moon on the night of the full-moon and said, "You people will see your Lord as you see this full moon, and you will have no trouble in seeing Him, so if you can avoid missing (through sleep or business, etc.) a prayer before sunrise (Fajr) and a prayer before sunset (Asr) you must do so." (See hadeeth No. 529, Vol. 1)

--

Volume 9, Book 93, Number 530:

Narrated Jarir bin 'Abdullah:

The Prophet said, "You will definitely see your Lord with your own eyes."

--

Volume 9, Book 93, Number 531:

Narrated Jarir:

Allah's Apostle came out to us on the night of the full moon and said, "You will see your Lord on the Day of Resurrection as you see this (full moon) and you will have no difficulty in seeing Him."

--

Volume 9, Book 93, Number 532c:

Narrated 'Ata' bin Yazid Al-Laithi:

On the authority of Abu Huraira: The people said, "O Allah's Apostle! Shall we see our Lord on the Day of Resurrection?" The Prophet said, "Do you have any difficulty in seeing the moon on a full moon night?" They said, "No, O Allah's Apostle." He said, "Do you have any difficulty in seeing the sun when there are no clouds?" They said, "No, O Allah's Apostle." He said, "So you will see Him, like that.

This part appears like a verse from GITA.

Volume 9, Book 93, Number 532c:

Narrated 'Ata' bin Yazid Al-Laithi: Continued...

Allah will gather all the people on the Day of Resurrection, and say, 'Whoever worshipped something (in the world) should follow (that thing),' so, whoever worshipped the sun will follow the sun, and whoever worshiped the moon will follow the moon, and whoever used to worship certain (other false) deities, he will follow those deities. And there will remain only this nation with its good people (or its hypocrites). (The sub-narrator, Ibrahim is in doubt.) Allah will come to them and say, 'I am your Lord.' They will (deny Him and) say, 'We will stay here till our Lord comes, for when our Lord comes, we will recognize Him.' So Allah will come to them in His appearance which they know, and will say, 'I am your Lord.' They will say, 'You are our Lord,' so they will follow Him.

---------------------

The part given immediately above this liner in BOLD shows that ALLAH has a SPEICIFIC FORM ALSO.

---------------------

Guest guest

Hare Krishna,

More proof that Allah has a specific FORM.

http://www.muslimaccess.com/sunnah/hadeeth/bukhari/093.html

...................................When there remain only those who used to worship Allah (Alone), both the obedient ones and the mischievous ones, it will be said to them, 'What keeps you here when all the people have gone?' They will say, 'We parted with them (in the world) when we were in greater need of them than we are today, we heard the call of one proclaiming, 'Let every nation follow what they used to worship,' and now we are waiting for our Lord.' Then the Almighty will come to them in a shape other than the one which they saw the first time, and He will say, 'I am your Lord,' and they will say, 'You are not our Lord.' And none will speak: to Him then but the Prophets, and then it will be said to them, 'Do you know any sign by which you can recognize Him?' They will say. 'The Shin,' and so Allah will then uncover His Shin whereupon every believer will prostrate before Him and there will remain those who used to prostrate before Him just for showing off and for gaining good reputation. These people will try to prostrate but their backs will be rigid like one piece of a wood (and they will not be able to prostrate). Then the bridge will be laid across Hell." We, the companions of the Prophet said, "O Allah's Apostle! What is the bridge?'

Judeo-Christian tradition also holds that Yahweh has a form that can be seen:

Exodus 3:2 And the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed. 3 And Moses said, I will now turn aside, and see this great sight, why the bush is not burnt. 4 And when the LORD saw that he turned aside to see, God called unto him out of the midst of the bush, and said, Moses, Moses. And he said, Here am I. 5 And he said, Draw not nigh hither: put off thy shoes from off thy feet, for the place whereon thou standest is holy ground. 6 Moreover he said, I am the God of thy father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. And Moses hid his face; for he was afraid to look upon God.

Exodus 19:9 And the LORD said unto Moses, Lo, I come unto thee in a thick cloud, that the people may hear when I speak with thee, and believe thee for ever. And Moses told the words of the people unto the LORD.

Exodus 33:11 - And the LORD spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend.

Exodus 33:21 And the LORD said, Behold, there is a place by me, and thou shalt stand upon a rock: 22 And it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a clift of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand while I pass by: 23 And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen.

Exodus 34:5 - 5 And the LORD descended in the cloud, and stood with him there, and proclaimed the name of the LORD.

Exodus 40:34 Then a cloud covered the tent of the congregation, and the glory of the LORD filled the tabernacle. 35 And Moses was not able to enter into the tent of the congregation, because the cloud abode thereon, and the glory of the LORD filled the tabernacle. 36 And when the cloud was taken up from over the tabernacle, the children of Israel went onward in all their journeys: 37 But if the cloud were not taken up, then they journeyed not till the day that it was taken up. 38 For the cloud of the LORD was upon the tabernacle by day, and fire was on it by night, in the sight of all the house of Israel, throughout all their journeys.

(These verses come from the KJV Bible.)

But Yahweh (the Judeo-Christian deity's real name) was not Krishna. Read in Exodus and Leviticus at the explicit instructions that Yahweh gave Moses in regards to how animal sacrifices were to be presented. Somehow I don't see Krishna asking for such tribute.

So, Allah is also not Krishna. Yahweh and Allah are two permutations of the same deity - who was originally just one god among many in the region and represented wind and storms. Some may consider Yahweh/Allah to be a demigod, but given the demands presented to Moses for blood sacrifices I don't think that they are Krishna.

Hare Krishna.

Guest guest

Interesting how each of these passages from the books of Sunnah were taken out of context and only the portions that would seemingly support the topic hypothesis were included, yet if one reads the entire text the meaning becomes clear and it is not as was indicted.

In all things, no matter what path one follows, one must put forth truth in its entirety; that is a sign of one who truly believes.

"that form is krishna. even if it doesnt look like him, krishna has many forms." Mahaprabhu.

I agree with this idea, therefore Krishna is Allah and Yaveh or Jeovah and Buda, of course. He is the same God but He is seen from different angles under different names.