IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Parabrahman

jesus death?

Rate this topic

I've heard theory's of Jesus not dieing and moving to India and if he did i have one question. How old was Jesus when he really died? Try to search it on google and if people can give educated guesses that would be good. I actually dont doubt the fact at all that he died. Thanks

Hi

I infact sent an e-mail asking permission from salagram.net to allow me publish in my blog and also here on this site to copypaste the article already being displayed by them titled "Salivahana-an Indian ancient king meets Jesus the Messiah"http://www.salagram.net/Jesus-Went-To-India.htm2005 The Bhaktivedanta Book Trust International, on the web at http://www.krishna.com., jtcd@xtra.co.nz Jesus was mentioned in the Vedic literatures more than 3000+ years before he appeared.

I have not yet received their reply/permission. I will copy/paste it here for the benefit of the public and members of this forum.

I understand that the site belongs to harey krishna group. Would somebody use his good offices in this connection?

The matter is already mentioned in "Jesus in India" by Second Coming of Krishna 1835-1908

Thanks

I've heard theory's of Jesus not dieing and moving to India and if he did i have one question. How old was Jesus when he really died? Try to search it on google and if people can give educated guesses that would be good. I actually dont doubt the fact at all that he died. Thanks

Hi

According to some traditions Jesus died at the age of 120 or 125 years. The event of Crucifixion of Jesus happened when he was a young man of not more than 33 years. He died at an old age and lived most of his life in Kashmir and Tibet and the surrounding areas.

You may view, if you like, access the following link :http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1581838/Why-the-BBC-thinks-Christ-did-not-die-this-way.html

Thanks

I have never heard of this idea, but I beleive you are mistaking it with another. In the bible there is a substantial (20 years i think) period of Jesus' life which is unaccounted for, and the theory is that during this time he visited India. This is based also on reports of people with similar names visiting sights during this period.