IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
raivaan

Hindi Version of Bhagvad Gita

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thank you very much for your reply but i am looking for Hindi version of Gita in Audio so if you can tell me a site where i can get this.

Guest guest

please log on to a new website www.audiohindi.com

this site is very useful for the people who understand hindi language but finds it difficult to read . our first publication is KAVITA MEIN GITA which is poetry translation of SRIMADBHAGWADGITA by Ashwani Ka

poor

Thanks

ashwani kapoor

Guest guest

yes you can now listen gita in hindi . It is in hindi poetry ...very simple ...you can download it ...make your own cd...its free......do it now ...log on to www.audiohindi.com

jaishree krishna

shree krishna

Guest guest

HARE KRISHNA ,

Not only gita in audio hindi you should enjoy other hindi books in audio at www.audiohindi.com

It is really a good website for people who understand HINDI ...I ENJOY ANOTHER BOOK TITLED AS "bikre shun' ...A HINDI NOVEL BASED ON THE STORY OF AN AGED COUPLE WHO ARE LIVING ALONE IN A REMOTE VILLAGE OF punjab AND THEIR ONLY SON IS LIVING AWAY

iT TOUCHES YOUR HEART ..JUST REGISTER YOURSELF AND LISTEN TO CHAPTER 9 OF THAT NOVEL AND SEE THE REAL MEANING OF 'krishan bhaav'

ENJOY EVERY MOMENT OF LIFE BY RECITING HARE KRISHNA AND SEEING PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW THE PATH OF KRISHNA

HARE KRISHNA

VIJAY

Guest guest

I checked this particular book KAVITA MEIN GITA in audio format and downloaded it in my computer...it's really very simple .the words are so simple and it touches the heart straight ..all krishana devotees should see it and enjoy .you can understand everyword of it ..

log on to www.audiohindi.com and see yourself.

HARE KRISHNA.

VIJAY

Guest guest

what is approved and what is not ..let us not and we should not say this ..but we should see that the true words of LORD KRISHNA reaches the masses.

all are doing the good job ...may be its ;

www.gitamatra.org....

or www.audiohindi.com...or

www.childplanet.com.....(for text) or

www.gita-socity.com

The motive is very clear and that is to spread the message of KRISHNA

Guest guest

Hare Krishna.

There are many versions of the Gita, some ignore Krishna. Thus we should be careful in which version we follow.

The ones mentioned above may be fine, but other may not be.

Guest guest

ENJOY SRIMADBHAGWADGITA IN SIMPLE HINDI ....KAVITA MEIN GITA. AUDIO VERSION AS WELL AS TEXT VERSION BY ASHWANI KAPOOR (!!)..IS INDEED A REMARKABLE WORK

TRY AND SEE YOURSELF ...VISIT www.audiohindi.com

Guest guest

go to www.audiohindi.com

register yourself there

enter your email id and password which you have entered while registrating yourself.

now you can download the book titled "kavita mein gita"