IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Doubt about Krishna Consiousness

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Lord Sri Chaitanya came to this material world to give us love of krishna.Sriman Chaitanya Mahaprabhu told that we are eternal servants of Krishna.

Isnt it like a man who is telling other person to serve him as his duty.

Guest guest

if chaitanya mahaprabhu were a common man you were right

so it is up to you to discover with serious study and practice, if he's god. And if he's really krsna, being the most detached, he has the right to suggest others to surrender to him

imagination and speculation will not help you to solve the doubts

SHREE-HARIHI NAMAH

LOOK NIPUN,

I'M SORRY TO SAY THAT LOVERS DONT DOUBT, THEY CANNOT, BECUASE THEY DONT CARE WHAT THE WORLD SAYS OR WHAT THEIR WHIMS SUGGEST, THEY SIMPLY LOVE, IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBT ASK THE GOD, HE MAY SOLVE THAT BUT PLEASE DONT SPREAD IT AROUND!

I DONT MEAN TO SAY THAT ONE SHOULD BE BLIND IN ACCEPTING JUST ANYTHING & EVERYTHING BUT WHEN IT COMES TO GOD, DOUBTS STAND NO CHANCE!

HARI EECHCHA

HARI AUM TAT SAT

Hi Prabhu Nipun Anand, Hare Krishna. It is human nature to doubt. The only way to believe is due to faith, either you have it or you don't.

It took me lot of time to understand that Sri Caitanya is the same spiritual soul that Krishna and Vishnu and Rama and Nrishimha-Deva and Kurma and Lord Buddha... it takes time to understand that Caitanya and Krishna are the same person, Krishna the original shape, Caitanya an incarnation.

For this understanding some metaphysics knowledge is required sometimes, so I recommend to you to read the book Tertium Organum from P.D.Ouspensky, it's about metaphysics and abstract logic, but it helps the mind to perceive objects in another dimension.

Hare Krishna.