IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Shiva - Swaminarayan - Jesus

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This site is not a temple. That's why Lord Krishna is not in the center.

In the temples, Lord Krishna must be in the center.

In the BAPS temples Lord Krishna is not in the center and in the homes of many BAPS followers there is no Krishna in the house, period. That's why BAPS followers are fools and raskals.

Guest guest

The site is not a temple but it is a religious site, what is in the heart will find its way to the centre whether in the temple or the website. On this website there is a link talking about the founder there is not even a link on the bar with a general intro to who is Krsna. So all this nonsense about who is in the centre is hypocrisy to say the least.

Guest guest

it has three pictures of krishna one of krishna chaitanya and one of prabhupada right on the top of the front page.

Guest guest

and a picture of vishnu as well and links to srimad bhagavatam lectures and bhagavad gita. what are you talking about?

Guest guest

I guess no matter what evidence we the followers of the authorized Vedic scriputres and staunch worshippers of Lord Krishna say. These BAPS followers will always try to justify ignoring Lord Krishna.

Even swaminarayan himself placed Lord Krishna in the center of all the he built. But still there BAPS fools and raskals will justify placing Lord krishna on the far side and not in the center.

Their abode will be hell after this life.

The fact is that swminarayan himself placed Lord Krishna in the center of all the temples he built.

So I don't know how these BAPS followers can call themselves followers of Swaminarayan?

They are simply concocting their own rules.

I have been to the homes of many BAPS followers and they have pictures of Pramukh Swami all around the house and not a single picture of Lord Krishna, and in some cases not even in the temple. This is what I call ignorance.

Don't be brainwashed by the so-called swaminarayan followers. Worship only Lord Krishna, only go to Lord Krishna temples.

Guest guest

I am not a follower of BAPS. In fact I had never heard of Swaminarayan before coming to this forum. If you read over the post, I said there was no picture of Krsna on THIS page, and krsna's picture is OFFCENTRE on the other website. On that one Swami Prabhupada is in the centre, not Krsna. Here there is only a picture of Swami Prabhupada and NO picture of Krsna.

Isn't that what you are talking about in the BAPS temples the murti is there but it is not in the centre. just like on that website, the picture is there but not in the centre. so who is going to hell now!!! hahaha.. you people can argue about the dumbest things

Guest guest

just to confirm i am not a BAPS

i've seen on the tv a hare krishna temple where the leader founder of iskon was placed in the sinhasan (position where god stands)

what does this mean?

well it means that when you do aarti you're also worshiping the founder in a sense cos you always do aarti to krishna only.

and you know that krishna has said worship me always and nobody else.

'Even swaminarayan himself placed Lord Krishna in the center of all the he built. But still there BAPS fools and raskals will justify placing Lord krishna on the far side and not in the center.'

just to let you know BAPS also put the idols of their swami in the sinhasan, which is wrong.

if you go to a swaminarayan temple that is not BAPS but one which is the original you will find that there are three murtis of god together narnarayan dev sahajanand swami and then radha krishna and the only reason for this is because they are all the same god

therefore saying that krishna is in the farside is all bogus because he is not

also if you notice that the murti o krisna and naryan is closer to sahajanand swami

also what do you mean by 'what evidence we the followers of the authorized Vedic scriputres and staunch worshippers of Lord Krishna say.'

if you are trying to say we don't follow the authorized scriptures you're wrong because the scriptures we have are simplified so we can understand them in the dark age of kaliyuga.

i'd like to point out that nearly 80% of the youths in london don't know that smoking, drinking, meat eating etc are all prohibited by the scriptures

Guest guest

AKSHARDHAM (Above MAYA)

M M M M Bhagwan Swaminarayan M M M M

Akshar Brahman

M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M

("M" - Infinite Muktas Surrounding the Lord)

One Mukta Does the Creation of Infinite Brahmands

Each Brahmand has all the Lokas Like Golloka, Vaikuntha... Controlled by just one Mukta of Akshardhaam.

M

|

/ \

/ \

* MAYA

*PURUSA-AVTAR AND THEIR EXPANSION

*KRSNA

*Original Personality of Godhead

*|

*|

*BALARAMA

*First expansion

*|

|

ORIGINAL CATUR VYUHA

Vasudeva, Sankarsana, Pradyumna, Aniruddha

|

|

SECOND CATUR VYUHA

Vasudeva, Sankarsana,¿ Pradyumna, Aniruddha

(each expand into three and³then another two expansions)

|

|

(Maha Sankarsana)

|

|

MAHA VISNU

1) MAHA VISNU lies on the Causal Ocean which appears in one corner of the spiritual world. He manifests the mahat tattva (or the sum total of material energy). It is into this mahat tattva that He exhales all of the seedlike universes through the pores of His skin. These seedlike universes then expand as the different material elements form coverings around them. Each of the coverings is ten times thicker than the previous covering and form a shell-like covering. When Maha Visnu impregnates the living entities by His glance into the material nature it begins to manifest its various energies.

2) When the universes have thus developed in the womb of material nature, Maha Visnu expands as GARBHODAKASAYI VISNU, Who enters into each universe with the living entities of that particular universe and thus activates each universe by His presence. He lies down on Ananta Sesa who lies on the Garbha ocean, which is the perspiration from the Lord's body and half fills the universe. From His navel comes a lotus bud which is the total form of the living entities' fruitive activity. The lotus grows dissipating the darkness of the universe. On top of the lotus Brahma, the first living being appears. Situated on the lotus, Brahma could not understand anything. He began entering the stem and climbed down to find its origin. Not finding anything, Brahma again returned to the top of the lotus where he heard the word ta-pa (austerity). Hearing the sound Brahma underwent penance for one thousand celestial years; (6x30x12x1000 earthly years). Being very pleased with Brahma's tapasya, the Lord manifested the Vaikuntha planets to him. Seeing Vaikuntha, Brahma became very happy and bowed to the Lord. Being very pleased with Brahma the Lord shakes his hand and reveals how to create the universe.

3) To maintain the universe Garbhodakasayi Visnu expands as KSIRODAKASAYI VISNU, Who is the all-pervading Supersoul (Paramatma). By His entering into every atom He maintains the whole universe. His abode is Svetadvipa, an island in the ocean of milk.

Krsna's energies can also be divided into three: His energy of thinking feeling and acting. When He exhibits His thinking energy, He is the Supreme Lord; when He exhibits His feeling energy, He is Lord Vasudeva; when He exhibits His acting energy, He is Sankarsana Balarama. Without His thinking, feeling and acting, there would be no possibility of creation. Although there is no creation in the spiritual world - for there the planets are beginningless - there is creation in the material world. In either case, however, both the spiritual and material worlds are manifestations of the energy of acting, in which Krsna acts in the form of Sankarsana and Balarama.

References: SB 1.3.1-5, 2.9.4-9, 3.8.11-21, 10.46.31

LILA-AVTARAS

During Brahma's one day there are twenty-five Lila-avataras also known as Kalpa avataras because they appear in every Kalpa. Out of these, the incarnation of Hamsa and Mohini are not permanent, but Kapila, Dattatreya, Rsabha, Dhanvantari and Vyasa are five eternal forms, and they are more celebrated. The incarnations of the tortoise Kurma, the fish Matsya, Nara-narayana, Varaha, Hayasirsa, Prsnigarbha, and Balarama are considered to be vaibhava-avataras.

1) Catursana - The four Kumaras, sons of Lord Brahma

2) Narada Muni - The son of Lord Brahma

3) Varahadeva - Sukara or the Boar incarnation

4) Matsya - The Fish incarnation

5) Yajna - The son of Prajapati Ruci and Akuti

6) Nara Narayana - The twin sons of King Dharma and Murti

7) Kapiladeva - The son of Kardama Muni and Devahuti

8) Dattatreya - The son of Atri Muni and Anasuya

9) Hayasirsa - Lord Hayagriva

10) Hamsa - The Swan incarnation

11) Prsnigarbha - The incarnation who appeared before Dhruva

12) Rsabha - The son of King Nabhi and Merudevi

13) Prthu - The incarnation of the Lord's ruling force

14) Nrsimhadeva - The half-man half-lion incarnation

15) Kurma - The Tortoise incarnation

16) Dhanvantari - The father of Ayurveda

17) Mohini - The Lord's form of a beautiful woman

18) Vamanadeva - The dwarf incarnation, son of Kasyapa Muni and Aditi

19) Parasurama - Bhrgupati, the son of Jamadagni Muni and Renuka

20) Raghavendra - Lord Ramacandra, son of King Dasaratha and Kausalya

21) Vyasadeva - The son of Parasara Muni and Satyavati

22) Lord Balarama - The first plenary expansion of the Lord (He acts as Lord Krsna's older brother in Their pastimes in Vrndavana)

23) Lord Krsna - The original form of the Lord

24) Buddha - The son of Anjana

25) Kalki - The son of brahmana Visnu-yasa

For More Information Refer Vachanamrut Gadhada-2-13,Gadhada-1-31.

Guest guest

That contradicts when Krsna says there is nothing whatsoever above or beyond him.

Guest guest

I agree to the above post and by the way ...

During Brahma's one day there are twenty-five Lila-avataras also known as Kalpa avataras because they appear in every Kalpa. Out of these, the incarnation of Hamsa and Mohini are not permanent, but Kapila, Dattatreya, Rsabha, Dhanvantari and Vyasa are five eternal forms, and they are more celebrated. The incarnations of the tortoise Kurma, the fish Matsya, Nara-narayana, Varaha, Hayasirsa, Prsnigarbha, and Balarama are considered to be vaibhava-avataras.

1) Catursana - The four Kumaras, sons of Lord Brahma

2) Narada Muni - The son of Lord Brahma

3) Varahadeva - Sukara or the Boar incarnation

4) Matsya - The Fish incarnation

5) Yajna - The son of Prajapati Ruci and Akuti

6) Nara Narayana - The twin sons of King Dharma and Murti

7) Kapiladeva - The son of Kardama Muni and Devahuti

8) Dattatreya - The son of Atri Muni and Anasuya

9) Hayasirsa - Lord Hayagriva

10) Hamsa - The Swan incarnation

11) Prsnigarbha - The incarnation who appeared before Dhruva

12) Rsabha - The son of King Nabhi and Merudevi

13) Prthu - The incarnation of the Lord's ruling force

14) Nrsimhadeva - The half-man half-lion incarnation

15) Kurma - The Tortoise incarnation

16) Dhanvantari - The father of Ayurveda

17) Mohini - The Lord's form of a beautiful woman

18) Vamanadeva - The dwarf incarnation, son of Kasyapa Muni and Aditi

19) Parasurama - Bhrgupati, the son of Jamadagni Muni and Renuka

20) Raghavendra - Lord Ramacandra, son of King Dasaratha and Kausalya

21) Vyasadeva - The son of Parasara Muni and Satyavati

22) Lord Balarama - The first plenary expansion of the Lord (He acts as Lord Krsna's older brother in Their pastimes in Vrndavana)

23) Lord Krsna - The original form of the Lord

24) Buddha - The son of Anjana

25) Kalki - The son of brahmana Visnu-yasa

For More Information Refer Vachanamrut Gadhada-2-13,Gadhada-1-31.

1. Guess what, there is there NO mention of Lord Swaminarayan in your own list of icarnations above - how come? I thought you were supporting the claim that Lord Swaminarayan is the Supreme Personality of Godhead -OBVIOUSLY NOT!!!

2. Why is it you cannot quote from any other scripture about Akshardham and Lord Swaminarayan?

3. Why do you defy the teachings of Lord Krsna when he clearly states:

'BG 18.66: Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me. I shall deliver you from all sinful reactions. Do not fear.' ???????

4. Where is Akshardham mentioned in ANY scripture?

5. What is the Vachuamrut?

Krsna is the centre. Whether in Vaikuntha. Whether in hell. Whether on Earth. Why aim for Akshardham? Why not aim for the lotus feet of Sri Krsna or Sri Ram?

This is the age of Kali -all sorts of nonsense God-men, pseudo-religious philosophies are likely to appear - why taint your existence with untruth and compromise your constitutional position as a human -?

The human birth is an opportunity to get out of the life cycle and go back to Godhead.

Krsna Consciousness invoked a feeling of fearlessnes (even from death itself) since you know that the truth that you are directed toward is infinitely greater than any other truth and does not leave you with any trace or shadow of a doubt that this truth is the greatest. Does worship of Lord Swaminarayan leave you with that?

Oh by the way I would like the person who I am reply to to reply back to all the questions I have asked, otherwise your defeat in this argument will be accepted and known to others - because I intend to draw peoples attention to this argument.

And if you whimsically answer these questions (without quoting from authorative sources (Swaminarayan ones do not count) then your theories and ideas will also be put under disrepute!

I have no doubt that Lord Krsna and Lord Ram are the centre.

Do you feel the same way about Lord Swamirayan?

A simple yes or no answer will suffice!

Jai Shree Krsna.

Guest guest

krishna and swaminarayan are one there is no difference between them.

so if krisna says

'BG 18.66: Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me. I shall deliver you from all sinful reactions. Do not fear.'

what difference is there in worshipping swaminarayan. you're not at all defying what krishna is saying are you

NB i'm not the person who sent all the info from vachnamrut

also i'd lke to know when BG and SBG was written before or after krisna

Guest guest

The difference is that the boafide scriptures say Krishna is the source of all sources, they don't say Swaminarayan is the source of all sources. Thus we shall take to Krishna.

All is Krishna, that is true, but we don't go and worship stool because it is also Krishna do we?

By that I don't mean that Swaminarayan equals worshipping stool,I've read about the teachings and they are sound. I just wish to warn about the current trend of "no problem they are all one and the same" which is not a recommended approach towards self-realization at all. There is a specific supreme and sublime person Who is at the base of all these manifestations and Who is the origin of all, having no origin Himself, and this person is Krishna. This is the ultimate conclusion of the Vedic scriptures.

All of His different manifestations do not lead to the same goal just because they originate from Him.

Hare Krishna

Guest guest

Your analogy is disgusting to say the least. Krsna says take shelter of a great master, a knower of the truth and he will show you the way because he has seen the truth. What is the problem. Anyway Bhagavan has given us the means to tell who his real devotees are (Chapter 12) so when people will be able to tell how corrupted some self proclaimed bhaktas are. Hypocrites, merely polishing the mala they use to chant. Chanting on one hand and insulting others on the other hand. DISGUSTING!!