IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
GODSEED

Interested in Forming a Krisna-Dedicated Rock Band?

Rate this topic

Aum ShreeVishnave Namah

Things are clear, mate. See, the world is sleeping. Everyone is busy, chasing his desires. And they've forgotten their only Relative i.e. KRSN.

They all wanna 'trade' with God. Everyone wants something from the God. Mannat and stuff ya know! Its good atleast that way they get close to HIM. But they've gotta rise above. See, an Athiest or one who sledges the God will be treated the same way as one who doesn't do that. The sacred Sun won't deny His Light to him. The water will still quench his wicked throat. The food will satiate his hunger. See, the LORD is an unconditional LOVER.

In this modern world, everyone is running beyond some kinda stuff they call fun. Look at lord Shiv. Lonely on Himalay Peaks, he is in thoughtless UNION with HIM. Is he Burning in the fire of Love. We might not reach that pure state of LOVE but surely we can die trying.

We should wake people up. With HIS grace we can do it.

In todays world, the priorities have changed. Definitions of right and wrong have changed. People follow the (Godless) Leaders of the world sheepishly. In sutyoog, people were God oriented. They were unconditionally God's. Today in Kaliyoog, the world centres around ego. Desires, 'my world, its my life' kinda stuff. Where is the God. Those stick to God becuase its their God. And fight with Muslim and others. If they Love the God, why'd they fight and kill one God's own kid. Its all EGO.

With some sharp and soft tunes, if HE so wishes, we can wake the people up and show them the Leader. I listen to songs mainly of rock species. I listen to songs of an L.A. band TOTO, REO Speedwagon is good. Indian Ocean is really GOOD. (Check out KAUN)Ozzy Osbourne is good too. MLTR, good. Brayn Adams good when sober.

We need to light that pure fire of devotions in the frozen hearts of todays ruthless society. I hope you might've gotten some idea.

Thanks anyway for reading the stuff. Know for sure, He loves ya. Take holy care.

Hari Aum Tat Sat.

Guest guest

Atheists are not wicked! for someone who seems to want to do the right thing you're bloody judgemental just because they have different beliefs! I believe in God but I don't care about getting any closer to him until I die. I'm tolerant of your religion so you should be tolerant too! I bet an atheist has never said anything bad about the Krishna when really he should seeing as how you deem his as wicked just for being different! You're all EGO too!

Guest guest

"But on the other hand, many live groups never produce records, and the greatest groups of all time only had one, like blind faith, big country, etc."

Big country had several good albums

Aum ShreeVishnave Namah

Hey man, Brownstone, Its no problem. If you differ from the Krsn, He ain't gonna hurt or kill you. He is unconditional. That's why everyone is having fun here Ya know,

Bin Laden, Srila Prabhpaadaaji, Me, You, everyone

The sun will still feed you with things necessary to keep you alive like Prana, heat etc.

The water will quench your thirst etc.

He is Love. Love is sacrifice. He'd love you. No matter what you do. You worship Him or ya abuse Him (If you can).

Its about your psyche, your moral.

But anyway, I don't mind having a friendly, frank and logical discussion. Lets have one open discussion. I dont mind, as long as we discuss without defying eachother's arguments. This is not only necessary, its mandatory. I'm not conditioning your mind to take its own refuge, but its very essential to be open to really know something, right!

So if ya wanna have one, we can discuss it out via some personal chat program ( etc.) otherwise I don't care about ya. 'Cause I'm not HIM.

Hari Aum Tat Sat

Guest guest

I came across this forum topic and just wanted to direct attention to a site I'm putting together – www.krishnacore.com

If anyone has any input I really need material to put on the site. Email me at theveganman@ – thanks!

Your servant, Vijaya-Gauranga das.

Guest guest

Does any1 like trance? can we plug some KC into trance - as most trance is non-vocals anyways so we could just lay the Maha-manta over the top of the instrumental in order to help reach the holy names out deeper into society and let it have its purification.

I'm a Londoner so if any1 lives around here - would be nice to hear from u. sorry to hijack this thread a bit :S

all glories to the Sri Guru, Sri Gauranga and the author of this thread.

ys rav