IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

i wanna gaudiya mutt. guide me pls

Rate this topic

Guest guest

i want to join either in a gaudiya mutt in india.

especially in a gaudiya mutt, whats the rule & procedures in joining. do i have to pay monthly something ? do i have to work something there ?

please clarify me with basic details.

Hare Krishna

Guest guest

The only requirement is that you want to advance sincerely in love of God. The rules are simple. There are many gaudiya matts in India. And now they are abroad too. They have many good books. You find out some groups nearby. Try to render good service if you find vaishnavas. You can even go through internet. You will get a lot of addresses. And thus you can progress.

Guest guest

Krsna does not require any material thing to join his group. He asks for only one thing: your heart. But sometimes this is the hardest thing to give. If you can give that... then you have paid the toll.

I believe all bonafide spiritual path can be used to bless one's life. I repeat: BONAFIDE spiritual path. We should not be fanatics and believe that only the path that works with ourselves is bonafide.

It depands on karma of a devotee, it depands on previous spiritual realizations and it depands on desire of one's heart.

If one spiritual organization becomes corrupted and contaminated, we should not jump with our conclusions and say that the path does not work.

THE ONLY PATH IS TO MEET A TRUE SAINT, DEVOTEE OF THE LORD AND INQUIRE WITH SUBMISSION.

Guest guest

Hare Krishna Prabhuji Yashoda

youre statement is very touching i really liked your words .They are from the heart not your mind what what a sweet devotee of the lord Sri Krishna.You set a lovely example for all Vaishnavas having no duelalities like that.Thankyou Prabhuji

Your Humble servant maharani d.d

Namaste,

I was told this temple is one that is truly open to all, as you say, who would give thier hearts to Kr.s.n.a. Does that mean they don't have rules like that women cannot go inside during their time of menses? Sorry if that is indelicate, but I don't know how else to ask.