IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
bhaktachris

Thousands of Orthodox Christians Protest the building of Hare Krishna Temple/Moscow

Rate this topic

Guest guest

anyway Krishna is the God, in Russia, USA, Poland, India,

Iraq ......................................everywhere

Guest guest

I think that this protest was due to ignorance. I believe that Krishna wants a temple in Russia and I'm glad about it because russian women are very beautiful, if I ever get married it has to be with a Krishna Consciousness woman and if she's russian that would be truly great. Hopefully lots of russian women become devotees so my chances grow up, in the meantime I hope to become successful in businessess so I'll have enough lakshmi in order to propose fire ceremony marriage to one russian brahmacarine. Hare Krishna.

Guest guest

MAYBE THE CHRISTIANS SHOULD REALISE THE ORIGIN OF THE WORD CHRIST: KRSTA - WHICH IS SIMILAR TO KRSNA - SO REALLY, THE KRSNA TEMPLE IS AN AFFIRMATION OF THE DIVINITY OF THE CHRIST...

Guest guest

Hare Krishna,

Look at those hypocrites. But these same christians say that in India they have the right to convert others, while they do not even let us build temples in their town.

Guest guest

Posted Image

A Hare Krishna ceremony / Photo: K. Kallinikov, Moscow News Picture Agency

Posted Image

A Hare Krishna celebration in Moscow / Photo: K. Kallinikov, Moscow News Picture Agency

It seems that the russian rabbi ignores completely that he is the soul inside the body and not the material body. First he'll need to get free from false ego in order to understand Krishna Consciousness. In the meantime he is just afraid that some of his followers stop giving money in his church so he will have to work again. However it is human to be afraid or exhausted for a while.

WHO CAN ABUSE THE GOD, LET THEM BE IN A FATAL FANTASY THAT THEY HAVE ABSUED THE GOD. THEY ARE BUT IGNORANT, WILL SURRENDER TO THE HOLY'S REFUGE IN SOME BIRTH.

YOU LOVE YOU GOD.

HAVE YOUR OWN OPINION.

REFER TO THE SAINT'S OPINIONS AND, OF COURSE, REFER SUBMISSIVELY TO THE SRIMAD BHAGAWATAM, GITA AND OTHER HINDU SCRIPTURES,

DONT DIVERT YOUR ATTENTION IN THESE PETTY MATTERS

Guest guest

a close look at jewish religion especially the torah and the talmud would reveal that they (rabbis) are 100% against anyone that is not of their faith and they want to enslave or slay non-jews.

our religion is very much in opposition to theirs by our sheer love for mankind dispite their faults.

they call us goys a very hatefull word. their holy books say kill us like islams koran does.

we teach love.

they teach love only your own.

jewish religion is the most mayavadi religion there is also the most athiestic and impersonalist also. in the rabbis book of kaballha a jewish book of magic it says there is not god but man and all jews are holy and nonjews are demons.

this is in their holy books but not one wants to read it, no one wants to admit it cause of fear of jews, if you critisize the jewish religion your a anti-semite.

but this is not so. jewish religion is a religion of fashist insanity. the policys of isreal in regards to plaistine is akin to the policys on the germans of WW2.

orthodox western religions are so wrapped up in following hatefilled clerics that says protest these non-"whatever-religion-they-ares" that they could not take the time to hear a kind true word from the supreme personality of godhead.

Guest guest

sorry i am from a family of some converts from jewish religion, this is why i know about this. once they got out of the gettos of europe they could live free of the anxietys of jewish life and religion. they tought me to love "all" HU-men dispite their faults

Guest guest

i agree with you... every massification or generalization is against krsna consciousness

Guest guest

sadly we live in the age of kali, then it would seem that no crime is impossible or unimagineable.

i have heard devotees ramble about innocent victims of war (especially ww2), but there is no innocent person; not even a child is innocent. though we would like to imagine them to be so. many people suffer in life there is only one out for us, to develop prema for Krishna.