IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

The Matrix - Bhakti Yoga Analysis

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This is an article which relates The Matrix with Bhakti Yoga and the Vedas.It show examples of spiritual evolution in the context of The Matrix.

Jaya Prabhupada!

Guest guest

the matrix does seem to have some hindu influence especially since in the end they sing

Asatoma sadagamaya

Tamasoma jyotir gamaya

Mrityorma amritam gamaya

Guest guest

It is Obvious, BUt does not the sanskrit sloka

Them really talk about the externat espell, Maya. And also the way to be liberated.. "Just look inside..."

nemer hama.

I have just finished to watch on this movie.. what does ths sloka means??? Thank YOu neo, you gavee us a place on Zion. ! ! !

Nick

Guest guest

They sing that sloka at the end of Matrix Revolutions? I'll have to watch it again. The most obvious hindu trait of that movie is the family Neo meets at the subway station. The husband's name was Ramacandra and his daughter was Sati. I forget the wife's name.

Yeah, that link doesn't work though. I did read an article showing the similarities the Matrix has with Christianity, Buddhism and Hinduism. They mentioned the fact that there were previous matrix's and they identified this with the yugas, especially when the "architect" told Neo that the original matrix was a perfect world (i.e. Satya Yuga perhaps?)

Neo (author of this thread), that link doesn't work. I was looking forward to seeing what they had to say...

Guest guest

regarding the importance that matrix & Neo, has to do also this purushart by, throughout every human form now tallys the hole Kalpa vriksha also then any faith be possible to be granted then the yugas. I dont know if maya spell is same in every yuga, but the gratest extent comes through dwapara yuga, when al other VIDHARMI souls spreads the dwalishm, in stance taking the inheritance of the truth just to them. - the thing is when it tallyes a special moment regardin the human enviroment, one is also deep rooted in the matterial enviroment to be so, So when all surroundings are machinery and this and that. I really think that this role of Neo in the movie also as Ram making his own purushart (spiritual efforts) even not seeing with two eyes then the third abruptaly carries the truths and all with the brahm-jyoti reveals the form also of the maya, when he does not know when to go but free for to only accept down there to help and serve also to this native Hindu family, precious the eyes of this girl sati, seems the shakti carrier at the end being peacfully seatted near the "all-knower" oracle & remarcably the sun of victory spreadin all round the knowledge.. This movie carries a great simbolisms of the knoledge of God and the times when He comes. I just reasembly the truth being represented by VyasaDev in the Auspicious Ramayana. Is the Work of Ram to change this Darkened PLace, also carring Beautifull things to be seen. ¿?

even now.

There in Sattya yug, this Vidharmi souls not there, to be sharing the light of lights (them carrie such a Maya yogabhal power of undestading prakrity - i may call it).

the RAm rajya instead of the ones involved in the auspicious developements on o carrie transformation of the old sinfful inviroment of this old world.

For me represents the choosen one to do that..

If any one can throw some light on this. because is cool to know also other ways that this sloka is takin place.

Hope i make my self undestandeable..