IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Salutation to Lotus feet of Shri Hari

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am an ardent devotee of Shri Hari.I have been worshipping

the Lotus Feet of the Lord Shri Harisince my childhood.

but I am yet to get HIS Grace.Why this delay?

Guest guest

We cannot decide when the grace will be showered. Its causeless. Continue serving the lotus feet. Anyway even after getting the grace we have no other service than to serve the lotus feet. Get a bonafide guru in the disciplic

succession. He will show you the way.

Hari bol.

Guest guest

shri hari,

i might be inturupting u but as i read that you are such a profound devotee of shri hari and every second of your life you are waiting for his divine grace. but my dear friend why you are thinking so in this age of kali or though in any era if you are always thiking of shri hari that itself is such a wonderful thing you should think it as that it itself is a divine grace on you from shri hari's side.when the time will come that tears will flow from your eyes themselves no heating in his divine and lovely remembrance that time you will yourself experience that divine nature in you the love that passion for shri hari krishna .one thing i need to tell you for situation like this you need to read 10 skandh of shri bahagvatam in which you will read the krishna gopi story and ou will get your answer.

shri krishna

rahul d.

Guest guest

i am sorry , i do not mean to start a new topic, but i would like to know what i can do to serve Krishna? I am not a initiated devottee but i came into contact with ISKON (for school) many years ago and have been consumed by Krishna ever since. i chant daily, listen to bhajans everyday, read the Bhagavad-Gita,go to temple when i can and i try to center all my toughts on Krishna at all times. after all, God is the point of my life.My question is that i really want to serve Krishna but i do not know how to do that. Many times i am in meditation or i am chanting and i feel as though this body is so filled with this intense energy that i feel i am going to pop.Can i use this emotion/energy to serve Him? does this make scense? I want to have that great, peaceful and yet intense feeling all the time. i am addicted to chanting His name. But i want to serve Him but i do not know what i can do for Him.What exactly is serving Krishna? Please help me so that i can glorify Krishna in all that i do.

Guest guest

if you feel devotion and have dedicated yourself to G-D then you have received grace, what else is there?

Bg:4.7

Whenever and wherever there is a decline in religious practice, O descendant of Bharata, and a predominant rise of irreligion--at that time I descend Myself.

--

Take it up prabhuji, spread Krsna Consiousness, thats what you can do, seems your doing a lot already, descend upon the masses and spread the message of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu, spread sankirtana, hare krsna!!!

AUM SHREE VISHNAVE NAMAH

WHAT A GREAT WISH!

YOU ARE ALMOST THERE, MY FRIEND, YOU'RE LUCK TO MANAGE SUCH FEELINGS IN THE SLIPPERY MATERIAL WORLD.

MAY THE HOLY BLESS YOU.

JUST SURRENDER TO THE GOD, SIT IN FRONT OF THE HOLY'S PHOTO, OR IMAGINE, LOOK INTO HIS COMPASSIONATE EYES, AND FROM THE BOTTOM OF YOUR HEART SURRENDER UNTO HIM, AND REQUEST HIM TO LET HIM SERVE YOU, HE AINT A TYRANT KING, TRUST ME HE IS OUR POLITE KRSHNA,

IF YOUR FEELINGS ARE REAL, THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN'T SERVE HIM.

TRY TO SEE THE GOD IN EVERYTHING AND SEE EVERYTHING IN THE GOD.

BE HONEST,

WHILE RECITING MANTRA, TRY TO FEEL WHAT IS MEANS, DO NOT ROBOTICALLY RECITE IT. FEEL IT. CONCENTRATE UPON THE HOLY. DONT LET YOUR MIND WONDER AWAY ANYWHERE.

ABOVE ALL LOVE THE LORD

AUM TAT SAT

AUM SHREE VISHNAVE NAMAH

THE MEANING OF HIS GRACE-

FIRST OF ALL, YOU MUST KNOW THE MEANING OF IS GRACE,

LOOK MY FRIEND, YOU'RE LIVING IN A MATERIAL WORLD, WHICH IS AN ILLUSION, AND ITS MOMENTARY. SO IF YOU THINK (PLEASE PARDON ME IF YOU DON'T) THAT GETTING A CHUNK OF MONEY, GETTING A GOOD LIFE-PARTNER, A GOOD BUNGALOW OR ANY SUCH THING THAT PLEASES MERELY YOUR SENSES, IS NOT GRACE. WHAT IS HIS GRACE IS WHAT PLEASES YOUR SOUL, YOU SHOULD KNOW THE DIFFERENCE FROM YOUR SOUL AND SENSES. YOUR DESIRE BELONG TO YOUR SENSES, BUT YOU'RE NOT YOUR SENES, I.E. THE BODY, YOU THE SOUL.

SEE, THE DIVINE GOD ALWAYS LOVES YOU, AND BEING A FATHER, HE SEES TO IT THAT HIS CHILD (YOU) IS LOVED AND NOT FONDLED OR PAMPERED, WHICH CAN RENDER HIM A SPOILT BRAT. SO IF HE WOULD'VE GOTTEN YOU SOMETHING THAT WOULD SOOTHE YOUR SENSES ONLY, THAN YOU WILL SINK FURTHER IN THE SINKING SEND. YOU MIGHT SLIP AWAY,

THESE ARE OF COURSE LOGICAL CONCLUSIONS BUT ARE HELPFUL NEVERTHELESS, EVERYTHING IS DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY DONE BY LORD HIMSELF, AND HE IS FLAWLESS AND IMPECCABLE, EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS IS WHAT IT SHOULD BE.

===================

THE RULES OF THE GAME (THE LAW OF KARMA)

GETTING ONLY MATERIAL COMFORTS ARE NOT THE GRACE OF THE GRACIOUS OF THE TOPMOST QUALITY. AND I THINK WHEN YOU PLAY GAMES YOU SHOULD KNOW THE RULES TO IT, I.E. IN THIS GAME OF SOUL AND SENSES, THE LAW OF KARMA IS A SINE-QUA-NON TO BE KNOWN, IF YOU DON'T KNOW GAME'S RULES THEN, WELL, YOU WILL THINK THE REFREE (SHREE HARI) IS CHEATING YOU. YOU MIGHT HAVE DONE SOMETHING WRONG IN YOUR PAST BIRTH, WHICH IS DEPRIVING YOU OF ALL THESE. THAT'S WHY LORD SHREE KRISHNA, IN THE BHAGAWAD GITA, HAS ASKED US TO SURRENDER UNTO HIS LOTUS FEET AND GET OUTTA THIS ENDLESS CHAIN OF KARMA (YOU MAY READ 'BHAGAWAD GITA, AS IT IS BY SACRED SHREE SRILA PRABHUPADAgee).

==================

THE REMEDY

YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR VISION, GET REAL, GET OUTTA MAAYAA.

TRY TO LOVE THE GOD, AND LOVE IS UNCONDITIONAL, IN LOVE YOU DONT EXPECT ANYTHING, ACCEPT EVERYTHING AND YOUR HAPPINESS LIES IN THE LOVER (SHREE HARI'S) SATISFACTION. IN THIS MAAYAA, INSTEAD OF LEARNING THE VEDAS AND PURANAS, WE LEARN THE ACCOUTING CONCEPTS AND OTHER THEORIES, I DO PAY RESPECT TO ALL SUCH BRANCHES OF INFORMATION, BUT THEY ARE SECONDARY. TO LOVE IS TO SURRENDER,

GET OUTTA MIND OR MIND YOUR SOUL.

THERE IS NO WAY GOD DOES NOT KNOW WHAT YOU WISH, IN FACT, ITS HE ONLY WHO GIVES YOU THOSE WISHES. AND YOU CAN'T DENY THAT HE LOVES YOU. PURE AND ABSOLUTELY UNCONDITIONAL.

THIS WORLD IS AN ILLUSION, WHATEVER YOUR WISH MAY BE, GOD KNOWS IT BEFORE YOU DO, BECAUSE HE IS THE ONLY SOURCE.

AND ITS OUR OWN WISHES THAT DRAG US IN TO THIS SINKINGSAND. BEFORE THE TIME RIGHTLY TOLLS OVER US.

GOD ALWAYS GIVES WHAT WE NEED, AIR, WATER AND FOOD. ALL THE OTHER WISHES ARE DUE TO REACTIONS OF OUR OWN ACTION OR DUE TO MANDATES OF OUR MINDS.

THE GRACE IS WHAT IS ETERNAL,

ETERNAL OBJECTS ARE LOVE, KNOWLEDGE. IT IS BEYOND THE CONCEPT OF TIME AND SPACE.

TO AVOID, TURN TO THE HOLY SCRIPUTES, DONT FOLLOW LOGIC, JUST LOVE IT. ACCEPT IT, AND SEE THE CHANGE, YOUR WISHES WILL CHANGE ITS FORM, FROM MOMETARY TO ETERNAL.

BUT FIRST, BE HONEST TO YOURSELF AND OTHERS, SURRENDER TO THE UBIQUITOS.

A REQUEST

=================

IF YOU COULD TELL ME YOUR UNFAVORED WISHES, WE MIGHT PROCEED FURTHER.

HARI AUM TAT SAT

Guest guest

Lord Hari is all merciful. He is also full of all potency. He is the Supreme Person. As a person He is full of feelings. He loves his pure devotees more than His own life. If you want to get His grace, then do not ask his mercy directly. Rather ask Him where you can find His pure devotees. If you serve them, all your desires will be fulfilled and you will be also purified of all material diseases from root. This is an internal process.

Guest guest

Dear: You just said that you are a devotee. Devotee means that he has surrendered everything to the lord. His identity does not exist. If your identity does not exist you have no opinions, no choices. For you only HIS choice matters. Hence the question of grace and delay does not arise.

Guest guest

What exactly are you waiting for?

There is nothing to left to get, to worship at his feet is the best