IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
bhaktachris

all "dove tailed"(in krsna's service)things can give you real peace

Rate this topic

Hare Krsna Prabhus and Matajis,

I recently read an article by someone stating that no "gadget"can give us liberation or peace.But i have found a gadget that can do it!As i wrote in a post in the past here. There is now a bunch of cds that are in Mp3 format(players are inexpensive)that are recordings of All of Srila Prabhupada's recordings... lectures, kirtans, bhajans conversations,classes etc.etc. Today i attended classes on Bhagavad Gita given by the foremost authority on the gita in such towns as New York city,Ahmnebad,LosAngeles,and Bombay.How? By listening to these incredible recordings from '66','74' etc. And just as the listeners were made enthused in Krsna consciousness then, they are today.Plus others!(i have quite a loud speaker system that allows for movement of sound over distance)It sounds like India,loud speakers blaring some speaker giving his point of view.But this speaker is like others before Him (Jesus comes to mind) an unmotivated special soul who has come to deliver the fallen to God.