IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
shashank bhatnagar

Need Serious help

Rate this topic

Hello India Divine,

I am new to astrology and learning astrology. In starting, I am analysis my Horoscope. I am have few wired planetary combinations in my horoscope. 

I am a Libra ascendant and other planets as follows:

Ketu in Libra Lagna

Mars and Saturn in Scorpio  in Second house

Sun and Jupiter in Aquarius  in Five House

Mercury ( Combust, Retro-gate, Debilitated ) and  Venus in Pisces  in sixth house

Moon and Rahu in Aries in seventh house.

My birth details are:

Date : March 13, 1986

Time: 21:15

Place: Ajmer, Rajasthan, India

My few question:

1. Do i have kaal sarp yoga? I think, it is not kaal sarp yoga as planets are in beetwen Ketu to Rahu.

2. Are Mars and Saturn are benefices  in my horoscope and creating a dhan yoga as lord of 2nd and 5th house form a dhan yoga in 1,2,5,9,11 second house.

3.My really worries is about MOON + RAHU Conjuction as they are in 7th house and Moon is 10 th lord. I think, just because of combination, i do not possess good career. In addition to this, in 2017 my moon dasha will start and till now i am struggle to get a stable job. However, I make little money through technical trade in foreign land, which is not enough for my livelihood. 

4. Foreign money  is generated through Rahu and Moon? I have money money in Foreign trade, even more than in Job.

4. It is correct that Saturn in 2 Second house create a lot of struggle till 35 and what are works related to 2 house, where it is occupied by Mars and saturn.

5. How to read D9 chart.

6. Any book for Jaimini Astrology.