IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sunil

Regarding my Astrology

Rate this topic

Guest Sunil

Dear pandit ji,

My Name is Sunil.  I have been to UK in Mar 2008 for doing MS and returned back to india in dec 2009. after that i applied for a PSW Visa and got work permit for 2 yrs from may 2010 to may 2012.In August 2010 i got a job in West Bengal which is not relevant to my MS course and salary is also low. i left the job in Nov 2010 and afterthat i went for learning courses for job relavent to my profile and finally got it in June 2011 in chennai,this is also very low salary, and again resigned in Sep9 2011 and left to UK again on Sep22 2011 for job trails. I have only 7 Months visa left and i did not succeed and returned back to India on 6th feb 2012. For one year after comming back i did not get any job and again contacted the previous company which is more like a training institute and got it on june 2013 and i was in the same job for the past one year and i got a new job through them in May 2014.Eventhough we got the job those people still did not release our offer letters and i am waiting for it. Can u please tell me when will i again go for foriegn with a professional job with decent salary and will it be fruitful this time, because the past two times i had huge finiancial loss and can you please suggest me when will i get married.