IndiaDivine.org
chargedgod

Requesting help from the experienced persons ...

Rate this topic

Namaste

My DOB is July 5 1991 kolkata 11.25 PM. I graduated in 2013 with decent academic scores yet unable to find suitable job.When I say suitable I mean I do get jobs but they are either of low class as per my education or most times the companies aren't reliable . I have had received interview calls from outside my state but couldn't attend since every time some or the other family problem would occur. My friends with much less scores got job in 2013 . Plz guide me.what's wrong ? Also- About a year ago I was given a Gomed to wear by an astrologer & within 2 months my grandmother caught cancer out of blue and died,I don't know if its related or not. Also this guy also suggested Coral,Moonstone,Topaz . Being cautious I contacted another astrologer who said I can't wear coral since ishta phala of Mars < Kasta phala and can't wear Moonstone since I was born with waning phase of Moon. He said my saturn is retrograde along with ishta phala>kasta phala so although being functional malefic Amethyst/Neelam can be worn. Now i am totally confused. I didn't buy any gem aside that Gomed that I didn't wear after grandma's death.   O another thing I can't concentrate & feel lazy lately