IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Gaurav Kataria

An astrologer told me that i will never get a good job...Please someone guide me , me and my family is very worried due to this.

Rate this topic

dear sir 

Please anyone help me , i am very much worried due to my career, an astrologer told me that i would never be able to get a good job and i will always be stressful for my job. after his consultation i am very depressed ,i am feeling as all doors are closed for me, i don't know whom to ask for guidance,..please show me some way.

here are my details

Gaurav Kataria

D.O.B. 14 july 1987

Time 08:50 am

Place- Bijnor (u.p.)

I will be very grateful to you. thanking you.

Guest argo

hey Gaurav,

u r chart is excellent mate.....Saturn is aspecting u r tenth house from fourth....u r 11th house is without any blemish.....u will do well post 30's....as far as job is concerned u will not be satisfied with it because u r here to be self employed....self employment like real estate,lands,properties etc....since Jupiter is aspecting u r lagna from 9th house u will be popular in the profession u choose...so just relax, smile through this tough phase because u will blossom post 30's....cheer up mate

Thanks A lot Sir that you give your time for analysis my chart,,i believe what you said,because an another astrologer also told me same.but sir i am worried because it is 3 more years till i will be 30 and till that time how  will i be able to live with daily stress due to job and money.all of my friends are earning well and are happily married.my family is worried for my job,how will they wait for 3 years.my whole family is stressed because of me.please tell me some remedy so that i may be able to live a normal life and have a good job till i  be 30,

,thanking you for your time sir..  

sir please give me some guidance, it is more than 3 whole years before me turning 30, and sir it is very hard to tolerate even a single month of my current conditions, sir please tell me something which i can do so that i can live a less stressful life and can walk with proud, i feel very ashamed in front of my friends ,because i did not get a good job,sir i will be highly grateful to you if you give me answer for this query.

Thanking you