IndiaDivine.org
gnanamoorthy

Valampuri Sangu

Rate this topic

Hello,

Can anyone let me know where I can buy genuine valampuri sangu from? I found this from ebay seller but not sure if it is valampuri. It does not have the ridges.

http://www.ebay.com.sg/itm/Rare-Big-Size-Dakshinavarti-Conch-Dakshinavarti-Shankha-Right-handed-Conch-/141116754013?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20db36c85d

Thanks for your reply.

Please see the seller sold the previous one for $170, and now this one is $500 (you can see the selling history). These things are all scams. Don't fall for them. All the sites that sell rudrakshas, shankhas, etc., prey on the beliefs of uninformed people. For example, rudrakshas are not at all rare. You can buy a good rudraksha bead for 5 rs., but the websites will sell them for thousands of rupees claiming they are super rare, empowered, etc. It is all fraud. These valampuri shankhas are the same. Parad Shivalingas are the same. Crystal shivalingas are the same. There is no real value in them. If you know the wholesale supplier you can get them for nothing, and then these websites raise the prices thousands of times and sell them to people who are unaware.