IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Deepthi_Anoop1988

Please help me in predicting my life..

Rate this topic

Dear All,

My life is a complete tragedy from early life. My father left me and my mom very early. I was brought up by grandma's torture. Then i got married to a guy. He is a rude character who never wants to understand me, though he knows everything. I am left with no option now. I am little bit convinced only with my job, but i still face a lot of issues in it.

Kindly advice me my future.

DOB: 30-04-1988

Time: 11:03 Am

Rashi and nakshatra: Kanya and Chitra nakshatra.

Guest Kathik

dear All

DOB: 05-10-1984

Time: 06:23 Am

Rashi and nakshatra: Makara and Dhanishta nakshatra.

Guest pavani

Hai how r u .iam very s orry to say my sisters both they r suffering with this problem . Iam worrying1 for both please i should tell u only one thing all the women are like roses rose having the by birth only rose having the needles hope for the best read the bagavadhgita n Ramadan

Guest christine

Hi  Chitra

I don't know your name, but I see Chitra above and that is the name of my Guru.

Stop!  The first think you need to do is Stop.  Take in all your emotional self; yes you have some, or you wouldn't be here.  Ok, now that you have stopped, take a deep breath.  You may have to take some time to deflate your anxiety.  Only you will determine how long that will be.  Now decide to move forward. Think to yourself, I have to be happy.  It will be so hard at times.  However, you must do everything in your power to make yourself happy.

You need to understand that we all CREATE our futures.  We decide for ourselves what we will do next; what we choose to do or, say.

Now, we have wonderful people to help guide us with some of these issues.  That could be anyone important in your life, but most people go to a spiritual leader, but it must be someone you trust.  Other's find a trusted counselor.  You MUST take this step; you MUST heal.

When you have moved on this forward journey for a while (Making yourself happy; getting healing), you will begin to feel better; stronger.  Remember, YOU are the only one who will decide how long that will take.  If YOU decide to, it can be now.  DO NOT fret if it takes some time; never worry or blame yourself.  YOU  are one with God; you and all, are God.

You can do this.

You create the future you want; you choose 

This is my advice given with love.

My name is Chritine

Shanti Shanti Shanti Om

:smile:

Guest sushil

i am not an astrologer but just want to say that keep your faith in God and he will lead u out of the darkness. Separation from you husband may be the way out. you can contact me for more advice on how to contact a good astrologer who lives in noida, u.p.

Dear All,

My life is a complete tragedy from early life. My father left me and my mom very early. I was brought up by grandma's torture. Then i got married to a guy. He is a rude character who never wants to understand me, though he knows everything. I am left with no option now. I am little bit convinced only with my job, but i still face a lot of issues in it.

DOB: 30-04-1988

Time: 11:03 Am

Rashi and nakshatra: Kanya and Chitra nakshatra.

Place of birth?

Hi Deepithi,

You are going through Jupiter maha dasa, which is weak in your chart, you need to pray to Maha vishnu, recite guru mantra strongly to enhance the good effects of Guru. Also don't make any rash and impulsive decisions. Try to consult an astrologer find some remedies.

Try to take things positively and god will be there to help you if you pray with all heart.

God bless you dear.

Thanks

-astro

Hi Deepthi,

You are going through Jupiter Mahadasa, and Jupiter is weak in your chart, its in 10th house of profession, you will have problems with family and job wise. Don;t make rash decisions also try to build up your confidence. You have to pray with all heart to god enhance he good effects of Jupiter. Pray to Maha vishnu ( vishnu sahasranam), recite guru mantra, listen to aditya hridaya stotra. Also please consult an astrologer for other remedial measures like germs. I'm sure the things will change with your deep prayers its self. 

God bless you dear.

Thanks

-astro