IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
chanasiri

Contradicting forecasts for a Taurus ascend horoscope

Rate this topic

I'm having certain contradictions as an astrolgy learner related with this  horoscope.

Take this horoscope 18.04.1989  9.35 am. colombo, sri lanka.

Asc : Taurus

1: Ju,Ma

4:Ke

5:Mo

8:Sa

10:Ra

12:Su,Ve, Ma

Navamsa : Virgo

1: Ma,Me

2:Sa

4:Ra

5:Mo

8:Ju

9:Su

10:Ve,Ke

Contradictions

For saturn ascend shani is the yogakaraka. But what would be the effect if it is in 8th house?

I think saturn is weak in the horocope but navmsha seems to be ok. But Mars is giving 8th aspect to Saturn in lagna.

Though there is a conjunction of Ju,Ma at 1 st house, is it providing good results for this Taurus lagna?

That combination seems to be having bad effect on marriage, being the lord of 7th and lord of 8th respectively. Is it correct?

Now the question is Ju Ma is not really at conjunction in here considering degrees. (distance between them is 16 degrees)

What would be the effect with such a scenario? Though they are not conjuncted purely, being them are the lord of 7th and 8th respectively and aspecting 7th house, is it a harm to the marriage?

Interestingly, in the case of navmsha also, lord of 8th is in 1st house aspecting 7th house and lord of 7th is in 8th house.

3. As per my readings exchange between lord of 1st and 12th houses are miserable which is presented in this horoscope. But this person is a top educated and successful person so far in several ends. What we can see as his occupation through this combination? Considering the samudaya astakavarga, 10th house is having 45 and 11th 35. Rahu also seems to be at a good position.

If you have any knowledge on above matters, please share your valuable thoughts. Thanks!