IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vedana

Need the Sanskrit scriptural form !!

Rate this topic

Guest Vedana

Hi all,

I have words coming from the Pali language that I would want to know how to write in devanagari script.

I would like to get tatooed Adhiṭṭhāna and Viriya in their original scriptural form. Pali has been written in many indic scripts so I decided to go with devanagari.

I have searched in many web articles and always the words were present in latin script but never in devanagari.

So I tried to make them up myself using a virtual devanagari keyboard, but I would need someone to correct me or translate for me.

Or if anyone could point out any ressources that could be useful.

This is what I got for adhitthana

अधितधन

And for Viriya (which is probably wrong)

वीर्ग़

Any one who has knowledge of devanagari could probably help me find the right scriptural form of these words.

Thanks !!!

Guest Harendra

अधित्थान          वीर्य​   are the possible answers but I have one doubt ...........if there are dots below t s of adhitthana then the devnagari script is still wrong.............I tried in the given lexilogos weblink but the weblink is not fully sufficient to write every devnagari words like sanyuktakshars means combined words where the previous word is half written and the later word is fully written connected with the previous half word.