IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Yulia

Kidney pain

Rate this topic

Guest Yulia

Hello ! I really nedd some suggestion , I was suffering for UTI last year for few month , then I treated and it never desturbed me again . But after follow kidney pain started , only sometime . Now it is almost a year that this dull kidney pain coming and going , I checked for stones , nothing , blood and urine tests are good . i ve took so many herbs and drink a lot of water it is still there . One of the healers told me iy can be caused by stressful year I ve had and that my kidney energy is depleated . I really don g know what to do , please anybody have some syggestions . thank you

Guest Harish

UTI often leads to chronic kidney (renal) failure. The kidney tissues are very sensitive to infection. One UTI is OK, but recurring kidney pain is a cause for concern because it indicates that kidney tissues are being destroyed.

Please stop taking herbs. Many herbs contain heavy metal contaminants (mercury, lead etc). Please keep your BP and sugar under strict control. Go to a qualified nephrologist in a very good hospital and consult him.

- Get an ultrasound done to measure kidney size.

- Get hemoglobin levels checked.

- Check serum creatinine every month once.

Take care and good luck.