IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
PKar

Young devotee of Devi needs advice

Rate this topic

Hi everybody, please do read my post and help me out. I'm a young student studying in the US. I'm attracted to Devi from a long time. One year back, I decided to start reading Lalitha Sahasranamam. I try to read once a week. When I was in India I used to prepare sweets for naividyam but now it's not possible because of time constraints.

My question to all Devi devotees- I get dreams of Devi all the time. Once as Kanchi Kaamakshi (in her real form), once as Durga (in her real form, she gave me bangles in the dream, this was after Ashtami when I did Devi oati and offered her dupatta, bangles etc. She gave me all bangles but continued to wear what I offered to her), many snake temples dreams, once as a huge Kali murthi in a strange faraway land, once some lady came in my dreams and told me to keep Utsavmurthi during navaratri, once a eunuch perfoming Durga pooja in my garden, dreams of temple murthis etc. I feel Devi is trying to tell me something. Am I not praying to her enough? I'm not regular in my prayers because of college, but try to chant Lalitha Sahasranamam once a week. Don't drink or eat eggs on Fridays. I'm a vegetarian.

Please help me. Any small pooja I can do daily to please my beloved Devi Maa? Any mantra I can chant?

I'm going through a rough phase currently with mounting problems but my beloved Devi Maa will bail me out as always I'm sure. However, can all the Devi devotees please please help / guide me? I'm 24, female, unmarried.

Please please reply.

Guest Guest

Please read daily, the 'Khadgamaala Stotra' daily, after bath. Do Japa Aim Hreem Shreem Aim Kleem Sowhu minimum 28 times. Kadgamaala takes five minutes and Mantra japa takes two minutes, which suits your timings. On holidays only you may read Khadgamaala, then Mantra japa, then Sahasranaama, then Mantra japa again, then Khadgamaala again. Full Moon days are very precious. God be with you. This is Maha Vidya, also considered highly secret. One should not share the mantra with others, unless you are comletely purified, which takes a long time, even whole life time. One must have long patience.  Keep contact. Thu own Self.

Guest Guest

Dear devotee

Chant this on a regular basis Aum Hreem Chamundai vichhai swaha .God bless you .Any clarification call me

Daily mantra - 'Aum Lym Hrim Klim Chamundaya Vicche'. 

On a Weekend - Recite Devi Mahatmye. Start and end the recitation with 108 chanting of the above mantra. Use the Ratri Suktam and Vak Suktam just before the first chapter and just after the last chapter. 

Please read daily, the 'Khadgamaala Stotra' daily, after bath. Do Japa Aim Hreem Shreem Aim Kleem Sowhu minimum 28 times. Kadgamaala takes five minutes and Mantra japa takes two minutes, which suits your timings. On holidays only you may read Khadgamaala, then Mantra japa, then Sahasranaama, then Mantra japa again, then Khadgamaala again. Full Moon days are very precious. God be with you. This is Maha Vidya, also considered highly secret. One should not share the mantra with others, unless you are comletely purified, which takes a long time, even whole life time. One must have long patience.  Keep contact. Thu own Self.

Thank you so much for your response. This is the link I found- . Please guide me as to which page to which page to chant.

You told me that Maha Vidya is secret, and I've read this in so many places too. But I keep telling people I know all the time to read Lalitha Sahasranamam as it will help them (they have so many worries and I know that Devi maa will help them so I tell them) I'm confused and I would be grateful if you could clarify.

Could you interpret the dreams for me too please.

Dear devotee

Chant this on a regular basis Aum Hreem Chamundai vichhai swaha .God bless you .Any clarification call me

Thank you. Yesterday I read in detail about Navarna mantra although my grandfather used to chant this daily - Om Aim Hrim Klim Chamundaye Vicche. How many times a day. Please could you also explain my dreams.

Daily mantra - 'Aum Lym Hrim Klim Chamundaya Vicche'. 

On a Weekend - Recite Devi Mahatmye. Start and end the recitation with 108 chanting of the above mantra. Use the Ratri Suktam and Vak Suktam just before the first chapter and just after the last chapter. 

Thank you so much. Please clarify daily matra- is it Om Aim Hrim Klim Chamundaye Vicche?

Namaste!If one has a desire to worship the Devi, it often shows even in ones dreams as visits to temples etc. Do not take up mantras based on someone telling you to do this over this or any other internet forum. Mantras are given in a particular order(krama) based on ones nature by a Guru. Keep doing what you can. A simple pancha upachar puja is good to start with. Gandha, Pushpa, Dhoopa, Deepa & naivedya is the right order. Be patient. At the right time, the Devi herself will appear as a Guru(in human form).

Your grandfather may have been given that mantra- you should wait until one is given to you.

If you can send me your birth details, I can try and tell you(through PM) when that blessed event will happen.

Namaste!If one has a desire to worship the Devi, it often shows even in ones dreams as visits to temples etc. Do not take up mantras based on someone telling you to do this over this or any other internet forum. Mantras are given in a particular order(krama) based on ones nature by a Guru. Keep doing what you can. A simple pancha upachar puja is good to start with. Gandha, Pushpa, Dhoopa, Deepa & naivedya is the right order. Be patient. At the right time, the Devi herself will appear as a Guru(in human form).

Your grandfather may have been given that mantra- you should wait until one is given to you.

If you can send me your birth details, I can try and tell you(through PM) when that blessed event will happen.

Thank you so much! How do I send you my birth details?

I live in US, if I light a lamp in my apartments the fire alarm will go off. I dont have gandha and dhoopa also. Naivedya I can make - I make kheer and sheera as Devi likes it.

Thank you so much! How do I send you my birth details?

I live in US, if I light a lamp in my apartments the fire alarm will go off. I dont have gandha and dhoopa also. Naivedya I can make - I make kheer and sheera as Devi likes it.

India Divine does not seem to have a personal/private message  facility any more. Fire alarms are mostlysmoke detectors.I dont think a lamp would do it( a lamp should not be smoky- you should trim the wick/pull it in  then). Else, you can do it in the kitchen, where anyway there would be some heat. You can use natural scents/attar for gandha. Dhoopa may be a bit of a problem with smoke detectors- you can use akshata( whole rice grains coloured with tumeric powder) and say this is a substitute for dhoopa.

India Divine does not seem to have a personal/private message  facility any more. Fire alarms are mostlysmoke detectors.I dont think a lamp would do it( a lamp should not be smoky- you should trim the wick/pull it in  then). Else, you can do it in the kitchen, where anyway there would be some heat. You can use natural scents/attar for gandha. Dhoopa may be a bit of a problem with smoke detectors- you can use akshata( whole rice grains coloured with tumeric powder) and say this is a substitute for dhoopa.

Thank you so much for your advice. I really appreciate it. Jai Maa Durga!

Thank you so much for your advice. I really appreciate it. Jai Maa Durga!

When will Devi guide me like you said She will? Is there a way of finding out? I thought that Her appearing in my dreams is some indication so I'm seeking help.

I had posted my email so you can send your birth details,but the moderator seems to have deleted it. I will wait for the moderator to reply as to what alternatives they have.

Okay thank you so much!