IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Gaurav

Tumor in Spinal cord, Having no job

Rate this topic

Guest Gaurav

Dear Sir,

Please give me some guidance that what should i do, i am very much stressed. i am having a tumor in my spinal cord ,which is affecting my whole left body,i want to know whether it is due to some bad planets and second thing is i am suffering from financial problems as i am not getting any job and due to that i am very much stressed,please sir tell me what is written in my future,will i be able to live my life happily ever,

My details Gaurav

D.o.b. 14 july 1987

Time 08:50 Am

Place Nagina ,Bijnor(U.P.)

Thank you sir i am eagerly waiting for your response.

Guest Jatinder

Dear Sir,

Please give me some guidance that what should i do, i am very much stressed. i am having a tumor in my spinal cord ,which is affecting my whole left body,i want to know whether it is due to some bad planets and second thing is i am suffering from financial problems as i am not getting any job and due to that i am very much stressed,please sir tell me what is written in my future,will i be able to live my life happily ever,

My details Gaurav

D.o.b. 14 july 1987

Time 08:50 Am

Place Nagina ,Bijnor(U.P.)

Thank you sir i am eagerly waiting for your response.

Dear Gaurav ,

Two questions from you when was the tumour diagnosed and which part of spine is it located ?

Regards

JS

Guest Gaurav

Sir 

I was having symptoms from about 2006 but could not find the reason,and my tumor was diagnosed in around September 2010 .from that time i am taking homeopathic treatment as there is greater risk in operation as it could damage other nerves. and please also tell me about my career ..will i be get a good job??

Guest Gaurav

Sir 

I was having symptoms from about 2006 but could not find the reason,and my tumor was diagnosed in around September 2010 .and since then whole left side of my body is getting weak and its effect can be easily seen in my eyes as my left eyeball is shrinking inside,it is located at D3-D4 level ,near to lungs i am taking homeopathic treatment as there is greater risk in operation as it could damage other nerves. and please also tell me about my career ..will i be get a good job??

did the tumor got detected after feb this year in the bottom of spinal cord

Guest Gaurav

Sir There is some difficulty at L3-L4 level(at the bottom of spinal cord) and it is mentioned something about L3-L4 of spinal cord in my M.R.I report but i could not understand that and doctor did not tell anything about L3-L4(botom). and at D3-D4, it was diagnosed in september 2010. sir please also suggest something about my career,i don't have any job.. i am havig tumor but it is not growing rapidly.so i can do normal work like a job. 

Guest Gaurav

Dear Gaurav ,

Please tell me when was the tumour diagnosed and in which part of spine is it located?

sir It is located in opposite to Lungs at D3-D4 level. and it was diagnosed in september 2010

Dear Gaurav ,

You are currently under the MD of 8th and 5th lord jupiter.your disease was diagnosed in bhukti of venus which is conjunct lagna lord and in nakshatra of rahu,while rahu is in nakshatra of saturn the sixth lord of diseases further rahu tenants 8th house of chronic diseases and aspects lord of sixth from 8th house. Saturn occupies sign scorpio the 4th sign in your horoscope ,saturn signifies bone structure  and being placed in 4th it signifies the chest area and back of it .Jupiter is a planet of expansion it tends to expand everything including diseases ,propitiating jupiter and drinking raw turmeric roots ( haldi) around half inch piece daily two times boiled in cows (Indian cows Milk) would definitely help you.

Guest Gaurav

Thank you very much sir for your valuable advice, i really appreciate that you gave your time for my problems,sir please tell me some good books of astrology , i want to learn astrology too,and it  will be much better if the books are in hindi,sir if you have some time then i will be very grateful to you if you can tell me something about my career bcoz i am really very depressed due to my job, i don't have a job.