IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kiran

Ketu Mahadasha

Rate this topic

Guest Kiran

Dear All,

My Date of Birth is 19-May-1982. Time of Birth is 11:05 am. Born in Vizianagaram, Andhra pradesh.

I lost everything in my my life during last 3 years. Seen hell lot of problems. Financial problems are so severe that no one can imagine. Its like every one hated me all of sudden.  Some one told I am in Ketu mahadasha and also ashtama sani is passing so all these problems, But can some one tell when will be my bad period completes. Any good future ??? Been to edge of dying with financial problems but didnt dared to do.

Please suggest.

Guest LN

Ketu dominated period is always tough time to anybody. It will be over for you on 17/12/14. Since it is towards the end of ketu period you may find improvements slowly in your life. After ketu you will be having venus for 20 years which will be very prosperous period for you. Please be patience and do regular pooja at home.

Best,

LN

Guest Anil Seth

The Good period will begin the moment you start saying "everything is fine and i am okay."

GOD BLESS YOU.

Guest Diwakar

HE is there for you. Pl donot get disheartened. You will get back what u have lost. ur good time will start from Dec-2014. Pray to lord GANESHA daily and offer some seva.

Guest Aalok

You will have good gains through real estate and property. After July 2014 your condition will improve.

Aalok

Hi Kiran. In order to give you a forecast, you need to build a real horoscope. This requires rectification. Your city in translation - Win? It's a relief. 1. You need to give me the number of your blood: 1,2,3,4. 2. Name of the Mother and her profession. If it is education, then to whom she studied? 3 . Your education in the specialty and your profession. 4 . Several exact dates to the correct time to check your horoscope. 5 . If your family moved to another state or city to your 14 years old, it is also necessary for me to know. Do not hesitate, a little more information. And then you do not need anyone to know , you write to me in my private message . You can give a name and patronymic surname. His father's profession , the number of brothers and sisters and their date and time of birth. All confidential. I immediately delete the horoscope, after reading them .The more you get to know the real date and exact time of birth of your consciousness, and the beginning of your destiny. And this in India does not know anybody. If you refuse. Then perhaps the fate of the Indians live in ignorance of the mind, and India has already passed the time to know the truth in our financial future. PS. Would not prevent an exact coordinate of the house. Where is your mom spent the last month before delivery and coordinate hospital. Where was your actual birth. I need to verify the direction of the light in your horoscope with respect to two of these points.

Guest Guest

Dear Sir,

Your real problem had been since last one year. It will end by middle

of December i.e., one month from now. You will feel better changes

taking place thereafter. You may slowly start building up your lost fortune.

But Ketu dasa as well as 8th Saturn ends by the end of next year,i.e.,

Dec. 2014. Hence there is till time for a complete roll back.

Guest Guest

Dear All,

Many Many thanks for your words. I am really glad to hear. Thanks for spending your valuable time. One final question is my next Dasha Venus which will start dec 2014. But One astrologer was saying my venus dasha will also be bad because venus is badhaka planet for Cancer ascendent. I am not sure if this is true ??? After all nothing I can do. I am chanting vishnu sahasranamam and praying ganesha. My only concern is to keep my family happy although I struggle.

My Date of Birth is 19-May-1982. Time of birth is 11:05 am. Born in vizianagaram, Andhra Pradesh state, India.

Once again wholehearted thanks to all of you.

Sincerely.

Kiran.

Kiran. At this time and day , your first home is empty. And it should always be in your destination planet . After all, out of nowhere , even the weeds are not growing. In the first house God always throws the seed of your Soul .We say, " Listen woman and do the opposite." This is an allegory of what the woman God always gives the illusion . So , the fact that it takes for your birth is nonsense astral demons in the fate of your mother . It's time to accept the truth , and not the actual time of the birth of Truth.At this time you do not have the birth of a boy to coordinate your city.

Kiran. You have a third or first blood with a negative Rh factor?

Your family moved to another state to complete your 14 years?

Do you have a brother who is older than you are 4 years old?

Interesting answer. All have something - they understand you just do not understand me? I know the reason, and because you lost your job. You need to learn to speak the truth, and then the discount will permanently.

Guest Spirit

If your birth time is accurate, I feel you are over reacting to a mild situation (for others) and this seems to be in your nature and remain throughout your life. Regarding Venus mahadasha i feel it will be neutral (nethier very good nor very bad) but you have a nature of seeing half empty glass instead of half full.

Guest Kiran

If your birth time is accurate, I feel you are over reacting to a mild situation (for others) and this seems to be in your nature and remain throughout your life. Regarding Venus mahadasha i feel it will be neutral (nethier very good nor very bad) but you have a nature of seeing half empty glass instead of half full.

Dear Spirit,

Thanks for your message. Yes my birth time is correct. Born on 19-May-1982 at 11:05 am. in vizianagaram city in andhra pradesh. India.  I am not over reacting for my situation. My situation is not mild. FROM 2010 May, I have seen hell. first my health was effected but coped in 6 months. but since march 2011 my financials got ruined. Big jolt started since november 2011. I am currently living in London. I am here since 2005 januvary. All of sudden everything started going out of my control. due to financial crisis I faced notices from banks and friends started hating me. Before 2011 I am financially sound and have good property. But now I am in debts, sold property and facing hell.

I dont know if you think I am over reacting ? As my life totally reversed upside down in last few years. But i just want to explain my situation.

But i can GOD helped me by extending my visa. But I am not sure if I will able to lead happy life again ? I am not expecting to become rich or something.. just I want to be happy and keep my parents happy.

Thanks,

Kiran

Guest Spirit

Kiran, Sorry for the words i used in my previous posts. Yes your horoscope does show financial crises and serious ups and downs but i personally don't care much about finances as compared to life experience one recieves, hence my reaction was such. I need to study the horoscope in more detail then (for myself).

Though let me give reasons about why i feel your Venus will act neutral.

Regarding Venus it is a badhaka and badhaka means which creates obstructions. Now your Venus and Jupiter are in exchange so Venus has become very powerful. Badhaka effects are just annoying or frightening at the most, nothing lethal or fatal. The exchange overall will serve you well through out life. I see that Venus is your atmakaraka as well so it will give results which will turn you more wiser. Venus is also in labha yoga with not so good Mercury and fully aspected by your main malefic Saturn. Venus is extremely well placed and fruitful in navamsa (as i see here). So in summary i feel Venus will give neutral effects. So the quicker you grow wiser and seek out your spiritual side the better Venus maha dasha will go for you. Great struggles, conquest and financial aspect seem to be the most prominent part in your horoscope but now it is time to realize yourself and get above these two.

Regarding Rahu-Ketu they are also very strong but i don't feel Ketu mahadasha is solely responsible for this situation. I feel some yogas are getting triggered to cause a transformation in you. But "in general" Venus mahadasha will be better than Ketu anytime.

Bye, all the best.

Guest Guest

Dear spirit, many thanks for your valuable time . I whole heartedly appreciate your time to check my horoscope. I too believe a lot I'm more towards devotional attitude than material. But due to my struggle I mentioned but I have full faith on god and I'll do my service in every possible way. Sincerely thank you.

Kieran. Your code fate at birth indicates the danger of premature death, the journey to a foreign country and an increase in income. Thanks to this trip. But then you have a confrontation with the enemy, the acquisition of property, then the loss of animals and crops. After that, you increase happiness, the increase of wealth and purchasing vehicles. You will have children. But apparently, daughter and son. Then the next stage of life takes you all that you have acquired in a foreign country and you have conflicts with siblings. Apparently divorce and you marry again, and you will have over your wife again and she will give birth to a child you. Just you have to have two children, although horoscope predicts more. The house where your mom was giving birth to during the month, should be in the western part of the city. But the hospital in the East regarding this home. You have a family 4 brothers and sisters. The difference in years with a senior or younger brother or sister is 4 years or so. Apparently you in my life worked in a real estate or trade of dairy products, with their relatives? You changed a lot of property and constantly moving from one place to another. You left the place of his birth before 14 years of performance you. Probably was the emigration abroad. In London, you live with the first decade of February, May, or month. In your life you have to make a pilgrimage. Do you, or have one of your wives, the father of a child left his family and stripped the family's livelihood. You have a third negative blood group. But if I'm wrong in the planet representing your destination, then you can have one and group levels. You have stomach problems and poor eyesight. From 17.12.2013 - 11.11.2014 you move to another country, or another UK city in search of work, and maybe leave with a very British. If I made a rectification of your chart, then so be it, says your horoscope.

This description psycho on planets degrees who work in Western astrology school, if you have correctly set the day and time of birth of consciousness and fate itself. Kiran Astrological personality description Kiran May 19, 1982 2:12:56 (GMT +05:34:42) Vizianagaram, Andhra Pradesh, India (18N12 83 ° 40'30 "E) SUN * 27 th degree of Taurus. Uranus "Inventor, rising from his seat, looking enthusiastically to the wonderful engine, which he had just gathered." - Refers to a person who creates a project that is required for all mankind. Such a person is granted a talent inventor and a quick mind, so he will be able to implement ideas while others will only dream about them. This symbol ingenuity. Frugality, thrift, wealth after hard work. (Mars). Degree of latent genius fertility. One of the degrees of genius, coupled with modesty. The wealth of ideas, great performance, abundance. Associated with frugality calculation. Wealth after forced labor. Upstream. "Indicates person inherently powerful, but he wins the location and love of others. Good for business degree and" bosses. " Anatomical correspondence - Cervical vertebrae. MOON * 29 th degree of Pisces. Saturn "Bat flying at night on the old cemetery." - Refers to someone who is prone to sadness and sorrow. This man must strive to overcome the decadent trends, communicating with cheerful and good-natured people or exploring the true nature of what is behind the ideas and special phenomena, which indicates that the esoteric school to which he is leaning. This person must always be alert to the appearance of feelings of envy in themselves and other people. Envy is a symbol. Unhappiness on the water, infirmity, kindness, sad end. (The Sun). "Dead fish". Degree of infertility. Good-natured, but failing, loss of initiative, crash. End of life worse start. Possible suicide. At best, people subtly uses his weakness as strength, adrift. "Submission." Indicates a person who works to overcome obstacles or to reject the objections to its purposes. The holder of this degree can be a very strong man, able to lead others. Degree captains and managers. Anatomical correspondence - Nails right foot. MERCURY * 14 th degree of Gemini. Venus "Man in the forest passes another open casket full of jewels, which he had just stolen in a nearby castle." - Indicates that the one who will suffer from the actions of others. They are either his present companion, or he was previously associated with them. Through highly risky ventures such person is able to gain wealth, but it can become a victim or their own ideas, or suffer damage from the actions of their partners. This symbol predicament. Quarrels, disputes, litigation. (Mercury). Narcissa degree. People prone to narcissism, posturing, to the external form. This leads to quarrels, disputes, litigation. In the worst case - sadomasochism. "Weakling". Indicates a weak character, pliable. Good degree for storytellers. Anatomical correspondence - clavicle. VENUS * 16 th degree of Aries. Ruler Mercury "Wild flowers growing on a field of wheat, illuminated by the sun." - Indicates a charming personality, loving nature of physical and intellectual freedom, naive and artless. Work and life of a man finding successful, and his personality will remain in the memory of others. It is a symbol of abundance. Love of nature, the ability to science. (The Sun). Degree of harmony, happy marriage. Man lives in harmony with nature. Pantheistic consciousness. Ability to art, if there is a connection with Venus. "Willfully." Indicates a person who is often the best intentions to burden all by yourself, or can not rely on others, or it can not be relied upon. Activities are often public in nature: a musician, a lawyer or a speaker. Anatomical correspondence - variola bridge. MARS * 30 th degree of Virgo. Sun "A lot of bright yellow orange, wind plucked from the tree." - Refers to a person suffering greatly due to fraud and whose hopes are threatened. By itself, having sincere and soulful character, a man can not stand to find mistakes in the actions of other people and follows its own course, regardless of whether they hurt him or not. Fate plays a large role in the life of this man, and because of the circumstances he is forced to accept it. It is a symbol of circumstances. Risk of brain diseases, head injuries, congenital dumbness. (Moon). Degree of celibacy emigration. When negative Moon and Mercury - hearing loss, voice, often suffers head, possible catastrophe, congenital dumbness. When badly expressed Neptune, Moon and Pisces and Cancer - mental illness, pessimism. With a negative Mars - suffers head, face. When negative moon of Saturn, Neptune and pronounced signs of Pisces, Cancer, Capricorn, Gemini - the possibility of suicide. Generally dangerous if the overall negative constellation and severity of Cancer, Virgo (especially). "Pent". Indicates a person who restrains himself excessively or may be constrained by parents, authority, duties or property. Good degree for designers working in industry. Anatomical correspondence - hepatic duct. JUPITER * 2 nd degree Scorpio. Mercury "Two people, completely absorbed in the game of chess." - Indicates that the owner of an excellent and insightful intelligence capable of stable and long-term mental concentration. The mind of this man, live-action, but at the same time and intermittent, relatively easy to cope with the most difficult problems. This symbol teachable. Prominence, success in business. (The Sun). Energy, happy projects help. Prominence, success in business, but the events of drifting. "Communication". Points to the person receiving the pleasure of communicating with other people. Type organizer. Sometimes wondered hidden factors in life. Organizer massive show. SATURN * 16 th degree of Libra. Neptune "From the big break in the earth upward gases. Many birds trying to fly over this place poisoned by toxic fumes and fall into the breach, and only one of them managed to fly over this place untouched." - Refers to a person who will repeatedly take risks, often exposing themselves to unnecessary risks. It should especially beware of nearby subtle and difficult to detect substances such as gases, poisons, etc., and he needs to constantly try to protect themselves from others trying to exert undue influence on him. Many of those who go along with him on a journey, will not reach the end of the road, unaware of the approaching danger, but such a person will feel and recognize them - let it listens to his feelings. It is a symbol of the Subtle Distinctions. Wanderlust, diligence and patience. (Chiron, Jupiter). Will, perseverance, YM active, traveling, great diligence, patience, perseverance, hard, cool character. Wanderlust. Suicide. "The law-abiding." Indicates a person located follow the laws and ordinances. Penchant for science and music. Anatomical correspondence - Renal artery. URANIUM * 2 nd degree of Sagittarius. Venus "Woman with a changed face rage, compresses the dagger in his hand." - Indicates lucky enough, but extremely passionate person who finds it difficult to control yourself and manage your energy. Because of this, it can make a lot of annoying errors. This person may be involved in various kinds of lawsuits and quarrels, or be tempted to act aggressively, or just threaten someone. After that, the best side of his character will gradually subside, and well, if they finally turn into its opposite because of the constant rudeness and misuse. It is a symbol of rebellion. Danger of injury. (Mercury). Degree astrologers. Degree murder. Aggressiveness. In the best case - discipline, the ability to win, especially in the military. In the worst-risk persecution. "Service". Indicates a person who seeks to help others in order to enrich their life experience. This degree can be a way - any way, related to the distance, telescopes, astronomy. Anatomical correspondence - Femur. * Connection: Aqraba (8 beta 1 Scorpio m 2.62) - Uranus (orb 0 ° 6'13 "), Help: triple star, dull purple and white in the head region of the Scorpion, often referred to as Frons Skorpi. Impact: According to Ptolemy, the nature of Mars and Saturn, the Al - Vidas reminds square Jupiter and Saturn, and Jupiter and the Moon. Traditionally it is believed that it gives the ability to research, especially in the study of hidden, internal, mysterious processes. This star brings wealth, honor, good, that the subject will be in a short time, the success achieved great efforts, promotes advancement. Riot, infectious diseases, disease disguised. Causes extreme hatred, callousness, cruelty and ferocity, criminal inclinations, theft, crime, honor, and infectious diseases. If dates: wealth and career, which is accompanied by danger, violence, trouble, sickness; profits short. In combination: With Uranus: work in the field of religion, science or philosophy, difficulties with relatives marriage partner, favorable for marriage and children, domestic problems that in the end, yet solved; trouble in childhood associated with parents, good for earnings and commercial transactions; losses in affairs which is ruled by Mercury, unhappiness from fire or electricity, absurd death. * Connection: Aqraba (8 beta 1 Scorpio m 2.62) - Uranus (orb 0 ° 6'13 "), Claw Scorpion. Gives cunning, deceit, hapuzhnichestvo, deceptions, propensity to violence against others. People did not respect the interests of others, loves to interfere in someone else's life, gossip, spoil the reputation. But this is a weak man, devoid of Command. This star is considered a classic star and poisoners poisoners. On the border VIII and XII houses, as well as in conjunction with the Moon - the person may fall victim to poisoning or deliberate attempt by other means. From such a man can come is the real evil. He never did forgive. At Asc - Avenger is on MS - power through crime. NEPTUNE * 26 th degree of Sagittarius. Venus "Two brightly dressed girls ride on a swing, in the center - a man in clown suit holding a glass of wine." - Refers to a person that attracts sports and entertainment, for whom bodily pleasures are the very essence of existence. It can self-indulgent, rushing into extremes, and, most likely, not just survive the ups and downs of life. The philosophy of this man is focused on the pursuit of happiness, and his mental talents will be directed to develop their own ideas. It is a symbol of pleasure. Passion for theater. (Chiron, Jupiter). Ease, eloquence, authority, many contacts and friends. Favors acquisitions. Luxury. "Harbinger". Indicates man ahead of his time, or walking ahead of others. Usually universal abilities. Anatomical correspondence - Bulge right thigh. PLUTO * 24 th degree of Libra. Mercury "Vortex scattering by air many sheets of paper." - Refers to a person who suffer from overconfidence, ignoring the details seem insignificant, but is actually just necessary to protect its vital interests, ground water is essential. He has good intelligence, and he is capable of useful mental activity, however, it may lose the fruits of their labor, and will suffer because of this. This symbol was trapped. Arrogance and hubris, leading to large errors. (Pluto). Degree of temptation. Haughtiness, arrogance, wounds, injuries. Rude, boorish character, overconfidence, sexual abnormalities, homosexuality. "Victorious". Indicates a man whose energy and faith in success is always decide in his favor. Splendid chance for success in the arts. Anatomical correspondence - vascular system of the renal cortex. * Connection: Arcturus (Alpha Bootes 16 m -0.04) - Pluto (orb -0 ° 41'41 "), Help: Golden-yellow star on his right knee Bootes. From Arcturos, "bear keeper." Other names: Arktofilaks ("keeping an eye on the bear"), Alhamet Azimov, other names associated with the lunar parking Al-Simak. By Balindzheru word translated as "He will come." The Egyptians called this star MMAP ("Lord") and Bau ("Coming"). Impact: According to Ptolemy, is of the nature of Mars and Jupiter; Vidas Al insists conjunction of Venus with Mercury. Promises wealth, honor, great glory, clear objectives, and progress in navigation due to travel. Gives man the power to achieve great success in life, but also the desire to establish justice by force. Also evident in the enterprise and vigor. Star promises long-term success, if present harmonious aspects. On the contrary, if there are critical aspects of this star, weaken favorable effect on the path to success will be a lot of noise. A man with such influence, being involved in the legal, legal disputes, risks losing everything. Under appropriate additional guidance horoscope can be expressed in sexual perversions. If dates: happiness, along with fears and concerns generated by their own recklessness. At the climax: a high state orders, higher salary authority. Simultaneous connection with the Sun, Moon or Jupiter: untold wealth and highest honors. * Connection: Arcturus (Alpha Bootes 16 m -0.04) - Pluto (orb -0 ° 41'41 "), Shepherd Bears. Gives enormous power and often not only physical. Manifested in trainers, healers, magicians. But in conjunction with Mars, Saturn, and on the border VIII House points out the dangers of natural disasters. With Venus and the moon - it is often attracted to the same sex (homosexuality) and other distortions (eg, bestiality), with the Sun - the perversion of the spirit (this star was Oscar Wilde). In principle, Arcturus can be considered an evil star, but in fact he is not evil and not good, and gives enormous strength, and hence the danger of being crushed by this force. Arcturus admits cowardice. Once a person has cold feet, it piled all the adversity. Arcturus man confronts the problem in any case go to the end, or it will be crushed. IX on the border of the house gives a craving for sea travel, or a tendency to very large business. At Asc - romanticism. At a higher level, and allows us to take Arcturus assimilate very distant traditions and teachings. Impact: Jupiter, Mars, Saturn, Sun, Pluto, Moon, Pluto. Rahu * 14 th degree of Cancer Mars "Crab, climbing on a vertical steel harpoon, above it - the ring of seven stars." - Refers to a person who, completely undeterred by the fact that encounters resistance, obstacles and difficulties through their own efforts gain influence and take an important and responsible position in his chosen field. His iron will is oriented toward the elusive goal and a man realizes his dignity and wins. This symbol Invincibility. Happy youth, fast career. (Saturn). Degree of nobility, intelligence, good breeding. Degree of fertility. Some weakness. Avoiding acute situations. Soft nature, but with a vicious way of life. With active horoscope gives violent youth with subsequent fall. When the severity of the air disaster and signs of the cross can give mobile propensity to theft scam. In the best case - jewelers. When expressed signs Leo, Taurus and Sagittarius - wealth. "Mobility". Emotional, restless people, usually with great ability, but there are misunderstandings in the family. Calling in the field of religion, insurance or work with liquid substances. Anatomical correspondence - the abdominal wall. * Connection: Canopus (alpha Carinae m -0.72) - Rahu (orb 0 ° 15'49 "), Reference: White Star, located on one of the oars of the ship Argo. Named in honor of Canopus, who commanded the army of Menelaus and died from a snake bite in Egypt, where he went after the fall of Troy. Impact: According to Ptolemy, is of the nature of Saturn and Jupiter, the Al-Vidas - Moon and Mars. Piety, conservatism, along with a broad outlook, travel, work in the field of education, frequent changes - then the better it is for the worse. Gives trouble spirit craving for displacement, longing, nostalgia, often at home. The complex of the prodigal son, seduction, churning way. Born under the influence of this star may hold its energy constructively if it is serious and insightful. If Saturn and Jupiter have a good position in the map, then this star evokes harmony and strength of spirit. At the climax: brings fame, popularity and wealth, high social status and prestige, acquired with the help of an elderly priest or another influential person. In combination: With Venus: Promotes sensibility and emotion, you are capable of strong feelings, but know how to hide it. If common sense does not prevail over emotions, you can be drawn into the intrigue or confusing situations that are difficult to resolve. Possible problems in the home. Sensitivity, sensuality, stubbornness, violent passions; scandal because of intrigue, in which reputation suffers; public shame, lack of profit. With Mars: generates the desire for hard work, achievement of goals. But may be a tendency to irritability, which badly affects the ability to sound judgment. You may suffer from your imaginary grievances. Perhaps the development of latent disease. Steep, peevish temper, envy, jealousy. * Connection: Sirius (alpha Canis 9 m -1.46) - Rahu (orb -0 ° 36'20 "), Reference: Double, bright white and yellow star, located in the area to graze Canis Major. From the word "Seirious", which means "glittering" and "hot", some authors believe that "Sirius" - derived from the name of the Egyptian god Osiris. Egyptians themselves called this one and the star Sothis, based on observations it was a unique calendar. Chinese it was known as Qin Lan - "Heavenly Wolf", they thought that it was too bright glow heralds thieving raids. Impact: According to Ptolemy, is of the nature of Jupiter and Mars, Al Vidas says the Moon, Jupiter and Mars. A symbol of spirituality and mystical assistance. Under favorable compounds promises fame, honors, riches. Brings honor, glory, prosperity, passion, dedication, devotion, anger, under its influence are born curator, supervisors and caretaker. People at risk to die from dog bites. For other relevant indicators horoscope is deadly poisoning. At the climax: a high rank in the service of the government, significant earnings and good reputation. Connect: With Venus: the charm of manners and forms of appearance, you often prefer tranquility, comfort, convenience and coziness, not career advancement, spoiled, extravagance inheritance. With Mars: forms hard work and the love of power, ambition can lead to unpleasant consequences, including assassinations. Chance of family problems. Courage, generosity, success on the battlefield, the work may be associated with metals. * Connection: Canopus (alpha Carinae m -0.72) - Rahu (orb 0 ° 15'49 "), Alpha Carinae (Ship Argo). Gives trouble spirit craving for displacement, longing, nostalgia, often at home. The complex of the prodigal son, seduction, churning way. Impact: Jupiter, Moon, Neptune. * Connection: Sirius (alpha Canis 9 m -1.46) - Rahu (orb -0 ° 36'20 "), As a symbol of the spiritual and mystical assistance gives supreme authority and spiritual support. Combines the qualities of Mars and Jupiter. Since time immemorial, it was considered the "king", but also aggressive. Under favorable compounds promises fame, honors, riches. On the Ascendant and in conjunction with Mars, Sirius can be quite dangerous. Too ambitious aspirations often lead to dangerous obstacles and even attempts at life. In keeping with tradition, Sirius, if he is in the 8th house, can give a "glorious" death with honor and respect for the deceased. In good aspect to Mars and Jupiter and near Meridian, promises great wealth luck in business or in the affairs of government. In such a situation the star most good for the military, lawyers, civil servants. Sirius in conjunction with the sun and having a favorable position in the horoscope, we often find in the horoscopes of the most famous and became famous people. Perhaps the growth of social position was possible thanks to the patronage of influential people. * Connection: Canopus (alpha Carinae m -0.72) - Rahu (orb 0 ° 15'49 "), This star has received this name since ancient thought that they see the sky ship and believed that it would be prudent to carry it to Canopus, the ancient Egyptian God, patron of sailors and travelers. This star combines energy attributed to Jupiter and Saturn. Elzbet Ebertin recorded several cases of people who were born in early July between 5.00 and 6.00 am, a lot of traveling by sea. When connecting to a bad standing Saturn shows a tendency to depression and suicide. However, if Saturn and Jupiter have a good position in the map, the star power of harmony and awakens the spirit. According to tradition, on the Ascendant Canopus gives love to travel, but also provokes controversy and scandals, often ending litigation. However, born under the influence of this star may spend her energy constructively if it is serious and insightful. Connection with Canopus several times observed in the horoscopes of writers and film actors, especially those in connection with their public position repeatedly undertook the journey. Emil Jannings actor have Canopus was in conjunction with Venus, the same configuration was Leo Slezak. At Maria Schell Canopus was in conjunction with Pluto and in opposition to the Sun, the writer H.Ponteka Canopus was connected with Pluto to midpoint Venus / Jupiter. I spy Mata Hari in the horoscope of the star is connected with Venus - Jupiter / Saturn - Saturn / MS. In the natal map Ingrid Bergman unpleasant cases related to marriage, most likely reflected in conjunction Saturn - Moon / Mars. On the other hand, the connection with the Sun Canopus had Communist Clara Zetkin, a conjunction of the Moon - the writer Hermann Hesse, in conjunction with Mercury, the psychologist, Professor. G.K.Yunga. Ketu * 14 th degree Capricorn. Venus "Woman in a fabric store, on the table - many dresses, none of which does not please her." - Refers to a person, which is not easy to please and often do not consider the feelings of others. Not to say that such a person lacks taste, but he allows himself to be led by different impulses and desires, and that's why it's so hard to stand firm. He must constantly try to keep everything good and develop their best qualities. It is a symbol of dissatisfaction. Irritability and quarrelsome disposition. (Mercury). Degree of infertility. Strife, intolerance, the irritability. Scandals, fights, injuries. Danger prison. In the best case gives elevation, organizational skills, ability to concentrate. "Concerned." Indicates a person anxious welfare of others. Usually tries to contribute to any improvement. Good degree to work with children who have one problem or another. Anatomical line - right knee cartilage. * Connection: Vega (Alpha Lyrae 3 m 0.03) - Ketu (orb 0 ° 38'15 "), Help: pale sapphire star, located in the lower part of Lyra. The name comes from the Al Waki - "Falling", in the Middle Ages was known as Vultur Cadens - "Falling Gryphon", ie vulture. Often incorrectly spelled Vega. Impact: According to Ptolemy, the nature of Venus and Mercury; Vidas Al says about Saturn in trine with Jupiter in earth signs - especially, Capricorn and Taurus. The Babylonians called Vega "star Queen of life." In a good space configuration Vega gives artistic talent, especially musical and acting skills, but also a craving for pleasure. Such eccentric bohemian nature can lead a dissolute and promiscuous life, if there is other evidence in the map. Vega with appropriate aspectation can be found in Nativities statesmen and politicians, personalities, who played a great role in history. Virtue, a craving for the ideal; optimism, sophistication, impermanence, a man serious, sober, even though it looks and sometimes zaznaykoy Gulen. Connect: With Venus: These people may be too harsh, even callous or indifferent towards friends and colleagues. Sometimes they experience excitement, sometimes seem dishonest towards others. They do not like to expose his feelings show. Negative card holder can be argumentative, be in poor health, ugliness. With Mars: It is human nature inner courage - he is ready to either get their way or die. It can hold unpopular ideas, political, religious. Some of these people can be cruel in their comments or conversations, they are characterized by perfect insensibility. If not careful, possible dangerous situations. Things science unpopular views, moral courage, profit. * Connection: Vega (Alpha Lyrae 3 m 0.03) - Ketu (orb 0 ° 38'15 "), Vega promises a lot of luck, but luck far, gives the pursuit of happiness. Star surprises, random luck, adventurous, unplanned elevations shine. People with Vega can not be attached to the fruits of action, otherwise leave them luck. Rising on Asc Vega gives loneliness, rejection, with the moon - demonic. Fortune is sure to be, but it is elusive. Once a person feels calm, leaving him luck. Once everything is bad, wake up the spirit or anxiety will come suffering, come again luck will drive. On another, higher level Vega - is the star of magic, mystical purposes, idealism and this gives full support and patronage. Through it, people prophesy, it carries an excellent information. The Chinese and the Arabs called it Turtle. In a healing astro star in the horoscopes of healers. People who have it in their horoscopes in a weaker form, brings healing from severe illnesses. LILITH * 26 th degree of Sagittarius. Venus "Two brightly dressed girls ride on a swing, in the center - a man in clown suit holding a glass of wine." - Refers to a person that attracts sports and entertainment, for whom bodily pleasures are the very essence of existence. It can self-indulgent, rushing into extremes, and, most likely, not just survive the ups and downs of life. The philosophy of this man is focused on the pursuit of happiness, and his mental talents will be directed to develop their own ideas. It is a symbol of pleasure. Passion for theater. (Chiron, Jupiter). Ease, eloquence, authority, many contacts and friends. Favors acquisitions. Luxury. "Harbinger". Indicates man ahead of his time, or walking ahead of others. Usually universal abilities. Anatomical correspondence - Bulge right thigh. ------------------------------------ If the blood of the third group, while changing the time and degree of the Moon. Astrological personality description Kiran May 19, 1982 3:06:45 (GMT +05:34:42) Vizianagaram, Andhra Pradesh, India (18N12 83 ° 40'30 "E) MOON * 30 th degree of Pisces. Uranus "A man with difficulty walking on rough road, dragging a pile of heavy chains. Surrounding aimlessly idle harnessed to a cart horse." - Refers to a person who is engaged in meaningless work, entangling themselves with chains as their own initiatives. This person has a lot of unique ideas, thoughts, fantasies and quirks - harmonizing and controlling them, while developing observation, he can come to understand the most important laws and discover the gates located at the beginning of the path of perfection - the way is the opposite of selfishness rough road and materialism, along which the majority of people in this world, all the time, competing with each other as long as the end of their earthly time. It is a symbol of ignorance. Vanity, selfishness, sensuality. (Neptune). Degree astrologers. Self-centeredness, vanity, pride, self-confidence. Living in comfort, a sense of mind wins, self-aggrandizement. Spontaneously arising popularity. "Victorious". Indicates a person whose work and ideas lead to triumph, they are true or not. Their main property - boggle the imagination of others, so that they are developed. Science fiction writers and journalists. Anatomical correspondence - Nails left foot.

Guest Kiran

Dear Spirit,

If possible when ever you get time, Could you please full study my chart ? I am requesting you if can find some time. Some important events in my life are as follows.

I was born on 19-may-1982, 11:05 am , vizianagaram, Andhra Pradesh, India.

I have studied in hostel since my 7th class ( say 1993).

I got break in education in 1998 for one year.

I came to UK in januvary 2005 for masters degree,

I got my first job in April 2007 and got my job permanent in December 2007 ( Ketu mahadasha started)

I got married on mar12 th 2009.

During May 2010 i was affected with TB in my lymph node.

Since November 2011 my financial problems started and multipled a lot in last  years.

I moved to another job in januvary 2012.

I was blessed with baby boy on Oct 23rd 2012.

My visa got extended on July 27th 2013.

I have one elder sister and one younger sister and no brothers at all.

Could you please analyse total chart if you find some valuable time you can spend. Do it only when you are free. I dont want to trouble you.

Please let me know if you need any further information.

Sincerely,

Kiran.

Guest kiran

Dear seth I dont have enough knowlefge to understand your coded astrology. I just cant underdtand. I like the way spirit explained which is easily underdtandable. Im sorry but I really appreciate your time and sorry for not able to identify what u said above. Many thanks. Im not in trade and my married life is good. Thank you. Kiran.

Hi seth,

I tried reaching you but alas wasnt able to... Like kiran i am also undergoing my ketu mahadasha and it has nearly drwn me to commit suicide once... Please can you help me with my charts? I am on the verge of a second divorce, i feel lost and totally out of energy.. Please help me...

My dob is 17-08-1982

time 17.34 

place mysore, karnataka

My husband's details are: 16-08-1976

time 9.30 am

place ,mysore, karnataka