IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
unclutch.7

will chanting lalitha sahasranamam and trishathi make my marriage quick with a good girl? punish my cheating brothers?

Rate this topic

Hi Friends,

{Pls read fully....    Main subject here in this forum is...

will chanting lalitha sahasranamam and trishathi make my marriage quick with a good girl?

will chanting lalitha sahasranamam and trishathi punish my cheating brothers?}

I'm 33 yr old from India. I'm a physically handicapped person due to polio. I walk with sticks. Parents are no more.
Partition of our family roperties have not made so far. As I'm a physically handicapped guy, my 2 elder brothers are trying
to cheat me regarding my family properties. They are planning to give me less share and they want to take most part of our family properties.

I'm unmarried. My education qualification is low. My earning is just 10, 000 rupees per month. I dont have moral and people support. I cannot fight back legally because most part of our properties are brought by my father on his own. Only few are from ancester(grand father). Also i'm weak financially. So my elder brothers are taking all these things and my problems as advantage, trying to cheat me.

My inability and disability regarding this problem, makes very depressed, worried, angry..I'm unable to be peaceful. They are living well with their family. but i'm suffering. I feel very down. I feel like dying. I could control my anger on them.

daily I chant Vishnu sahasranamam, lalita sahasranamam, lalitha trishati(dont know whether i can chant or not as it require upadesam.. but im chanting), hanuman chalisa ana mrtyunjaya mantra to over come my problem.

I want God and dharma to teach them a lesson. I want to god to punish them. I want god to make them suffer as they are making me suffer. Pls understand that I'm not person with hatred and revenge. I'm a good character. But they have made me feel like hell. I could not control my anger on them.

What can I DO? My marriage is delaying for the last 4 years. What can I chant particularly to get married to a good girl soon?
What can I do with these cheating brothers. I want god to punish them. That much I have suffered becoz of them. I want my equal share of properties.. I want justice..  What can i chant? I'm chanting Vishnu sahasranamam, lalita sahasranamam, lalitha trishati(dont know whether i can chant or not as it require upadesam.. but im chanting...pls suggest), hanuman chalisa ana mrtyunjaya mantra.. Will these chanting punish my brothers? especially lalitha sahasranam and trishati punish them? Friends pls dont mistake me as i'm talking about god punishing them. becoz that much pain i suffered becoz of my cheating brothers. Please advice. What can i do.
My dob is 17.07.1980
time is 11.17pm
place is chennai
star is uthram; raashi is kanni
Please advice, I'm very depressed and worried about my life. Thank you.

Guest Sanjay Gopinathan

This Great Great Lalitha Sahasranaman written by Maharishis is not meant for silly things like a marriage. No Goddess will appear before for this. You pray for Good marriage but not think Lalitha Maha Tripurasundari did it for you...

Guest Sanjay Gopinathan

Cheater will get self -cheated, no god will interfere. laltiha Sahasranamam has higher meaning pls

try to understand its Tatva or meaning please please do not lower it punishing and pushing some wicked people.