IndiaDivine.org
AmreshD

Why is this happening to me?

Rate this topic

Hello I am 18 years old and I used to pray everyday for about an hour. (mala jaap, reading chalisa, sudarshan ashtakam)

I prayed for several gods/goddes such as; Vishnu, Krishna, Shiv, Durga, Kali, Bhairav, Dhumavati, Bagalamukhi, Sarasvati, Hanuman, Lakshmi and Ganesh..

We have been victims of blackmagic since 7 years ago, and it is still going on. And i've been praying for about 5 years, but I stopped 3 months ago. We didn't see any results.

And everytime I ask for something it isn't happing. For example; I asked the god to guide me through the drivinglessons i took some months ago. Several hours later I had to take my driving lessons and everything went wrong, I suddenly forgot everything. Same goes for everything else, I ask for something and it isn't happening. Infact it is going worse then. So I stopped with praying, I lost all my faith.

We've been to many people for help for our blackmagic problems, but nothing helped so far.. I remember one day Ma Kali came into the body of my dad. (she went there several times and talked to us)

Everytime she said; Wait a few months, after Navratri everything will be Ok, but nothing changed.

How come this is happening?

Jai Shree Rama

Dear,

I can understand your worries and mental conditions. Do not leave hope, and have faith becuase the balck magics from which you think you are suffering are just the minute thoughts of God. Maa told you that it will be alright after Navaratra. She can't be worng.

By the way, here is answer of your question 'why nothing happened'. Dear, you need to understand that water can be found only by digging the well deep enough. Digging 1 meter for water, then leaving hope and starting a new digging will not fetch you water ever, no matter how many plots you dig, for how many hours and how many years. You just need to dig one plot continuously.

You said that you prayed all. These all are just one only. So, you must grab a tight hold over any one. For this, just churn out the ocean of your heart and find in whom you have the strongest faith, right from unknown childhood days and start your 'Bhajana' again.

If you need any other guideance, let us know.

Jai Shree Rama

Guest sunil nair

Dear member 

post your birth data too to see How is the period going on  in life and just giv us a brief of Your Life like where r u ,what r u studying and incluudig gender 

God will help those who help themself first u must blv that nothing will happen to  u so Long as You are under protection of god ,then only things will b alright 

rgrds sunil nair 

I am very happy that you replied to my topic. I cannot leave my personal information on this forum, I can mail you my information.

The blackmagic is done by my uncles, they sacrificed animals to Ma Kali with my fathers name to kill him.

Send me your email and I will mail you my personal information.

And about navaratri, she has been saying that for over 3 years. I didn't lose my complete hope, but alot of my hope is gone. We are suffering very much.

The biggest problem now is that my dad lost a court case and he has to pay over 300.000€ (that is about 25667351 rupees)

The worst thing is that it isn't my dads fault, but it is from someone else. He blamed my father for everything, and in the court case my fathers lawyer suddenly gave up the case. But a few months before he gave up he said; We got so much evidence, we will win this for sure!

And suddenly he dropped the case...

I dont want to be rich or anything, I just want all the problems gone so we can live happy like 7 years ago...

And about praying to god,  I understand sir. Those are very deep words. I just only want to focus on Shiv, Krishna and Dhumavati for now, can I do that? It is like when I ask for something to god, someone else hears my prayer and destroy everything for me. Like a bad spirit who hears what I am saying in my head. I want to go to  my mandir again, but also another thing about the mala jaap that I must ask. People say that you can perform a Mala jaap without getting a Guru Diksha, is this true? It is my dream to have Ma Dhumavati on my side. I got protection, I work with Indonesian spirits they are protecting me.

Hi AmreshD - Please do not take this as an offence but think over it as an impartial advice. IMO below points can be of some help to you:

- Praying to god for long hours does not mean that we have more attention from God and hence, more favourable circumstances in what we are praying for.

- In a lot of religious forums I see people complaining of black magic. Although, In my experience these are more of mental blocks/negative thoughts that we create for ourselves when things do not go as we actually want them to.

- One important thing to note here is - Court cases are decided on merit of evidences,no black magic/lawyer giving up at last moment, can change the course of law. I am not giving any conclusion on the court verdict here but just pointing out how courts work in moder civic structures and higher courts are open for reappeal.

- I am just guessing, you are in your early years (no offence). Suggest you to give up all the pooja etc. you are doing for sometime and focus on how your dreams can be achived by the power of "Karma". This will help you build self confidence which is really need of the hour given your circumstances.

Best wishes!

Hi AmreshD - Please do not take this as an offence but think over it as an impartial advice. IMO below points can be of some help to you:

- Praying to god for long hours does not mean that we have more attention from God and hence, more favourable circumstances in what we are praying for.

- In a lot of religious forums I see people complaining of black magic. Although, In my experience these are more of mental blocks/negative thoughts that we create for ourselves when things do not go as we actually want them to.

- One important thing to note here is - Court cases are decided on merit of evidences,no black magic/lawyer giving up at last moment, can change the course of law. I am not giving any conclusion on the court verdict here but just pointing out how courts work in moder civic structures and higher courts are open for reappeal.

- I am just guessing, you are in your early years (no offence). Suggest you to give up all the pooja etc. you are doing for sometime and focus on how your dreams can be achived by the power of "Karma". This will help you build self confidence which is really need of the hour given your circumstances.

Best wishes!

Thank you for replying.

The problem is, about the black magic. I know many people have been saying that it is our thought that block us.

It is like this sir, Whenever one of my uncles go to India and sacrifice a goat to Ma Kali. my parents get the dream about blood and everything. We stay thinking positive, but it just gets worse for a while.

About the court, our lawyer said; ''We have so much evidence that we're going to win''. All cases went okay, but my dad said to the lawyer; ''I don't have the money now I will pay you back when we will win this court''. He said '' no problem, you're going to win this''. Suddenly the last case he said that we lost. But we had all the evidence that we needed to win.

I stopped my pooja for many months, but 2 days ago I had this dream that the Murti of Shiv went to black. I was doing my jaap and when I was done a black guinea pig was running in front of me. I caught him, but then my dream stopped. I was thinking that Mahadev is angry that I don't pray. So i started to pray for him.

Thank you kind sir.

Hi AmreshD - I can understand the mental turmoil you may be going through right now. I suggest you read history on tantrik literature & analytical & historical study of vedas. The wide difference between the two and how all these rituals emerged will give you a clear understanding on God & the root from where the so called "Black magic" started. Go for an Indian historian/writer, there are lots available on scribd, as there are many westerners facinated by Tantrik rituals and are too far away from truth.

Best wishes!

Hi AmreshD - I can understand the mental turmoil you may be going through right now. I suggest you read history on tantrik literature & analytical & historical study of vedas. The wide difference between the two and how all these rituals emerged will give you a clear understanding on God & the root from where the so called "Black magic" started. Go for an Indian historian/writer, there are lots available on scribd, as there are many westerners facinated by Tantrik rituals and are too far away from truth.

Best wishes!

Thank you kind sir. I will take my time and read it.

I have done what people said. Stayed positive. Started my prayers again. I feel good since I started my prayers. But thats all.

Things have got a bit worse than before. There is almost no money to do the grocery. (thank god for that, that we can still eat)

But not only that, my dads health isn't good. The doctors can't find anything. And finding a good pandit/guru/aghori/brahmin isn't possible where I live.

There are a few pandits, but for advise or checking kundli they ask more than 90€. (about 8000 indian rupee)

Last we went to a pandit. He said he will take us out of the problems. He wanted €400 . (about 33.000 rupee). Then he talked nonsense and did some rituals.

And suddenly he said; ''For this demon the price is €400, but there are about 13 others demons. It will cost you €5400 with discount..'' (€5400 it about 458.000 rupee) We never contacted him again. I hope god wil curse him for tricking people like this.

I want to ask, is there anyone who can bring me in contact with someone good. Someone that doesn't ask money and take us out of this misery. I thank you all.

May god bless you,