Guest Guest

sir,

my name is ....

DoB: 04-09-1992,time:12:30 A.m,im a south indian

place: palakonda,srikakulam district, andhrapradesh,india

His name is ....

DoB:09-06-1989,time:3:21pm

place of birth:rajam,srikakulam dst,Andhrapradesh,india

please can u predict our compatibility. im loving him but we are always having quarrels,i feel like he controls and dominates me.also,he doesnot tell me his feelings and share anything.i want a man who can openly speak and share with me,and also should i share with him comfortably.plz help me.

sir kindly answer mine.

sir,

my name is ....

DoB: 04-09-1992,time:12:30 A.m,im a south indian

place: palakonda,srikakulam district, andhrapradesh,india

His name is ....

DoB:09-06-1989,time:3:21pm

place of birth:rajam,srikakulam dst,Andhrapradesh,india

please can u predict our compatibility. im loving him but we are always having quarrels,i feel like he controls and dominates me.also,he doesnot tell me his feelings and share anything.i want a man who can openly speak and share with me,and also should i share with him comfortably.plz help me.

hello sir u didnot answer mine.kindly answer mine.  also can u please predict my marriage date and marriage life financially

Guest raj

My Marraige is on verge on divrose now ,5 year of marriage and still figting like dogs and cats ,things become more worse after birth of my daughter who is 3 year old . Renowed guruji kindly throw light is this marriage is going on the verge of break or is there any hope last ..I am not in favour of divorse but my wife letting no other option left .

My Detail

27-01-1981

01:20 am

New Delhi

My Wife

27-02-1983

02:55 AM

Braut ,Uttar Pradesh

Daughter

04-09-2010

11:20 AM

New Delhi

Do you have any marriage related questions? Post time/date/place of birth with your query. I will try and answer with best of my ability

Kumar Ramabhadran

Dear Sir,

I am Vikram Singh,

D.O.B.- 24-09-1984

Time:- 11:30 AM (Daytime)

Place-Sonipat, Haryana

Please let me know about job change and birth of child. I have been married last year but still child less.

I am working now but I am not happy with my job. Could you please let me know when I can get new job.

Guest Apurva

Dob - 15/11/88 at 8.20pm at nagpur Maharashtra

Hello

This is apurva ..I m single and everyone at home is searching a guy for me to get married

I m a working lady.. I m very curious to know about my career, partner and married life..how it would be in future?

I m the elder one and have responsebilities too..

So give ur best solution and prediction for me..

Guest Neeshu

Dear sir ,

i will be very grateful to you if you can help me in anyway, sir me and my parents are very much stressed due to my marriage problem, my family is searching a good groom for me but things don't go to a complete end.please tell me what should i do so that my marriage can be done in time.

my details are

Neeshu 

D.O.B. 31-january -1982

time - 05: 40 am

Place- Dhampur(Bijnor),U.P.

Guest mukul

My brother's details

DOB 22-10-1985

place Bikaner, rajasthan

time 12:20 AM

we are trying to find a marriage partner for him from the past three years but was unsuccesful sometimes they reject him and sometimes he rejects them kindly tell me that will he able to secure marriage in near future like in 2014 kindly tell me the month or the year?

regards

Hi there,

My name is Ravi K. Bansal and my parents been talking with a family in New Delhi regarding my Marriage with Rimpy Bansal. Rimpy's family had match our kundali with one of their astrologer and according to him shani, chandra and rahu are in 7th house and this marriage is not suitable whatsoever.

My date of birth is 25-Feb-1989 

Time: 18:30

Place of Birth: Ambala, Haryana

Rimpy's Date of birth: 16-Jun-1989

Time: 04:05 AM

Place of Birth: Delhi

Could you please let me know whether or not this marriage is suitable and if not, is there any remedy for shani, chandra and rahu in 7th house? Any information would be very much appreciated....

Regards,

Ravi K. Bansal

Guest Anand

Nakshatra: Poorvabhadra

Rasi: Khumba

Lagna: Simha

Dasa: Budha till 09/2019

No issues seen except delay in marriage due to presence of sani in lagna/7th house from rasi. Will get married by May 2015. 

with best wishes

Thanks but will i able to get marrried next year?

Guest Guest

I'm Anand Born at Belgaum on 30/05/1978 time 11.40 A.M .

When will i get married?

Nakshatra: Poorvabhadra

Rasi: Khumba

Lagna: Simha

Dasa: Budha till 09/2019

No issues seen except delay in marriage due to presence of sani in lagna/7th house from rasi. Will get married by May 2015.

Thanks for reply but will i able to get married in next year ?

Guest mukul

Posted 06 December 2013 - 03:39 AM

My brother's details

DOB 22-10-1985

place Bikaner, rajasthan

we are trying to find a marriage partner for him from the past three years but was unsuccesful sometimes they reject him and sometimes he rejects them kindly tell me that will he able to secure marriage in near future like in 2014 kindly tell me the month or the year?

regards

Guest tushar

Time: 8:40 pm

Date: 12-may. 1976

Place: bhavnagar, Gujarat. India

Rashi: tula

I m passing through marriage problems with my partner a lot these days...misundertandings...doubts and what not...am i going to go through divorce? If not is this damaged relationship going to be like before...i really doubt about it though...pl advice thanks

Do you have any marriage related questions? Post time/date/place of birth with your query. I will try and answer with best of my ability

Kumar Ramabhadran

Hi, This is Bhaskar, i have got married on 31-jan-1996, the muhurtam was 11.45am, soon after got married - the difference of opinion developed with my in-law's and never been to them for 4 years, later got convinced and relations/going & coming to the in-laws were on, again become off because my wife got quaralled with me and stayed at her mom's place for about 6 months - later it got setteled and again now we had a word-fight between us, she went to her mom's place, my dob is 23-09-1971, time is 1.30pm at mahbubnagar(andhra pradesh), her dob is 25-11-1980, time no idea - will any body suggest the remedies for us to continue together. , please send me your valuable solutions.

Hi, This is Bhaskar, i have got married on 31-jan-1996, the muhurtam was 11.45am, soon after got married - the difference of opinion developed with my in-law's and never been to them for 4 years, later got convinced and relations/going & coming to the in-laws were on, again become off because my wife got quaralled with me and stayed at her mom's place for about 6 months - later it got setteled and again now we had a word-fight between us, she went to her mom's place, my dob is 23-09-1971, time is 1.30pm at mahbubnagar(andhra pradesh), her dob is 25-11-1980, time no idea - will any body suggest the remedies for us to continue together. , please send me your valuable solutions.

Nakshatra: Swati

Rasi: Tula

Lagna: Dhanur

Dasa: Budha till 03/2028

No official divorce is indicated. Since Guru is in 7/8th house; also currently undergoing 71/2 years of sani (sade sati); 2nd house occupied by rahu indicate that you wait for some time before reconciliation. In the meantime, control over speech is a must

With best wishes

Time: 8:40 pm

Date: 12-may. 1976

Place: bhavnagar, Gujarat. India

Rashi: tula

I m passing through marriage problems with my partner a lot these days...misundertandings...doubts and what not...am i going to go through divorce? If not is this damaged relationship going to be like before...i really doubt about it though...pl advice thanks

Nakshatra: Swaati

Rasi: Tula

Lagna: Vrichika

Dasa: Sani till 09/2022

Since 7th lord is placed in 6th house and aspected by malefic rahu,  the chances of divorce is very high. Also current position of Guru and Sani do not help the cause

with best wishes

Posted 06 December 2013 - 03:39 AM

My brother's details

DOB 22-10-1985

place Bikaner, rajasthan

regards

Nakshatra: Sravana

Rasi: Makara

Dasa: Guru till 03/2027

7th lord, budha, is with neecha surya and aspected by malefic rahu. Guru (karaka for marriage) is placed in Makara Rasi which is neecha position. These indicate that the marriage may be denied or inordinately delayed

with best wishes

Hi there,

My name is Ravi K. Bansal and my parents been talking with a family in New Delhi regarding my Marriage with Rimpy Bansal. Rimpy's family had match our kundali with one of their astrologer and according to him shani, chandra and rahu are in 7th house and this marriage is not suitable whatsoever.

My date of birth is 25-Feb-1989 

Time: 18:30

Place of Birth: Ambala, Haryana

Rimpy's Date of birth: 16-Jun-1989

Time: 04:05 AM

Place of Birth: Delhi

Could you please let me know whether or not this marriage is suitable and if not, is there any remedy for shani, chandra and rahu in 7th house? Any information would be very much appreciated....

Regards,

Ravi K. Bansal

The astrologers point is correct. Marriage possible for you after May 2015

with best wishes

My brother's details

DOB 22-10-1985

place Bikaner, rajasthan

regards

Already replied

Thank you Mr. Ramabhadran for providing your sevices. The following are my details

date: 30 october 1982

time: 5:25 am

place: Vijayawada, andhra pradesh

Nakshatra: Uttarabhadra

Rasi: Meena

Lagna: Tula

Dasa: Ketu till 04/2016

Since lagna contains badak/neecha surya along with sani indicates marriage may be inordinately delayed/denied

with best wishes

Dear sir ,

i will be very grateful to you if you can help me in anyway, sir me and my parents are very much stressed due to my marriage problem, my family is searching a good groom for me but things don't go to a complete end.please tell me what should i do so that my marriage can be done in time.

my details are

Neeshu 

D.O.B. 31-january -1982

time - 05: 40 am

Place- Dhampur(Bijnor),U.P.

Nakshatra: Revati

Rasi: Meena

Dasa: Surya till 03/2019

Marriage possible only after May 2016.

With best wishes

Guest Kumari

Thank you Sir. Right now we are living in different places and the friction is in high end. Is there anything to do from my side?

Will you please suggest me, what should i do now? we will be grateful to you. Waiting for the reply

Dear sir,

My birth details are as follows.

DOB : 9th june, 1981

Time : 8:07 P.M.

Place : Chennai, Tamilnadu

My parents have been looking for an alliance for me for the past 10 years. But nothing has settled it. 

Will my marriage take place? If so, when.

What type of groom will I get?